No food stamps for any family of a striking worker

why so many Americans seek to be ruled by the corporations is beyond me

Last edited:
So you feel all workers offer the same work ethic and output?
Is it fair to worker A who busts his butt to be in on time and does not call in becuase of 2 inches of snow on the ground and only used 2 of his sick days as he did not consider a stuffed nose as being sick should get no more consideration than the employee that uses every sick day afforded him by contract (whether he is sick or not); and calls in everytime it snows out?

Do you truly believe that every employee in any given company has the exact same work ethic?

And assuming you are smart enough to realize that not every worker has the same work ethic...what do you think happens when there is no recognition of a better work ethic? DO you think the lazier worker steps up to meet the ethic of the other....or do you think the other is more likely to say "what the hell am I working so hard for....my co-worker calls in sick once a week and and I get no more than he does"

What do you think the outcome would be?

And...of course...no response to the above.

Several pages of responses...but still not nterested in addresssing this TM?

Why is that?

Its all meaningless crap and not what Unions do.

Now tell me how much you know about the start of unions in the US?

How much do you know about how unions function today?

I broke the TMN code long ago.

Anything she doesn't understand (which encompasses most of the known universe of knowledge), she claims is a right wing talking point. It's rather how prehistoric savages blamed anything bad on the Thunder God, or some such Entity.

willow do you think a striking worker who makes so little they qualify for food stamps should have their food stamps taken from their kids ?

willow do you think a striking worker who makes so little they qualify for food stamps should have their food stamps taken from their kids ?

Yes, I do. He's got a job, he's working, he choosse not to work but to run around with a picket sign. I don't fell like feeding him or his kids. You send him a check. I will feed the man who has no job.

TMN,

What do you think the purpose is for the dues that union members have forcibly withheld from their paychecks? Why aren't these used for strike funds?

The answer is because the money goes to lavish pay and benefits for union officials and big campaign donations for the Dems. If union workers are starving, start with them.

*helpfully*

boe

So jyou are for a poltical test for food stamps.

If some one doesnt agree with your poltics take their foodstamps from them.

People who quit their jobs are not eligible for unemployment beneifts.

People who walk out on their jobs should not be eligible for forms of welfare.

So jyou are for a poltical test for food stamps.

If some one doesnt agree with your poltics take their foodstamps from them.

Try again. Wel'' talk slow.

Got a Job???? good

Choose not to work???? Bad..

No food stamps for you.

:lol::lol:
No, I just have worked for corporate America, and know how they treat their workers when they don't have to deal with unions.

I have been in one job where I was in a union and that was because I had to join, not because I wanted to.

Every other job I have had some have treated me badly, some have treated me well. The ones that don't treat their people well lose them.

Like I said before, if you don't like your job find another one. You're not entitled to anything.

Is there a reason why you feel the need to keep pointing out what is irrelevant and relevant to the conversation?

Irrelevant points to the discussion distract from it and are only added to be a red herring.

With your post, I see you have made some assumptions about me. Do you feel you are better than me because I stick up for unions?

No, I am just more intelligent than you are, that's all.

Forum List

Back