NO COPS ALLOWED. That’s the confirmed policy of SF bakery

So if the bakery is robbed, cops can’t respond because they have guns? Seems like a dumb moronic policy, but at least we know the robbers will be safe.
If the bakery is robbed chances are the cops won't be there to stop it anyway.

And let's not forget that the police have absolutely no legal obligation to come to the aid of anyone.

And let's not forget that the police have absolutely no legal obligation to come to the aid of anyone.
I agree, but that doesn’t make their policy a good one, it is pretty stupid but you have a right to be stupid and I’ll back your right to be stupid.

And people have the right to do so...
Already covered in Post No. 60.

As to why I care? Because the Boys and Girls in Blue routinely risk their lives to keep us all safe and I respect and honor them.

Disrespect such as that evidenced by that San FranCesspool bakery should be pilloried and the Police response is predictable.

It's rock-solid evidence of a stupid and disrespectful business owner or shop-manager that will eventually bite them in the a$$.

Deservedly so.

Last edited:
Already covered in Post No. 60.
SCOTUS has ruled that the police have absolutely no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public.

If a private property owner doesn't want cops in his establishment it's his right.

It doesn't matter if you think it's stupid or not.

That's cold to take a cop's donuts away. That's why I'm thinking that they should probably change their business into a sexually deviant bathhouse. Hell, they wouldn't even have to change their name.

/-----/ Crooks try to rob a bar full of police.
1693223888493.png

Attachments

• 1693223837382.png
    1693223837382.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 5
/----/ Typical liberal attitude, If it doesn't affect me personally, it doesn't matter.
It really doesn't matter.

If you think a business owner can deny service to anyone then you should have no issue with this.

And I don't know what your definition of "liberal" is but if you think I'm a liberal then it must be someone who supports the Bill of Rights. And the Constitution

The main point is the bakery is walking the walk as well as talking the talk.

A point foreign to MAGATs. They just can't understand why someone would do such a thing.
Nope, being a business owner myself, it's just plain stupid to antagonize the police when you might very well need their help at some point. Let me point this out:

The police are more than willing to honor their request to not come in their bakery armed with a gun.

Do you think a criminal wanting to rob the place would honor the bakery's request to not come in the store armed with a gun?

...If a private property owner doesn't want cops in his establishment it's his right...
And it's the right of the Police not to respond to the establishment owner's (or staffer's calls for help.

The business has the right to position themselves to a "place" where the Police happily choose not to respond in a timely manner.

It doesn't matter if you think it's stupid or not.
True. Just don't come whining when the Police DO delay their response to any call for help from those idiots.

Forum List

Back