NO COPS ALLOWED. That’s the confirmed policy of SF bakery

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Reem’s California said in an emailed statement to The Standard on Friday, and later on Instagram, that it has a policy that bans firearms from its restaurants.

That’s the confirmed policy of the bakery chain Reem’s. One of our officers was denied service last weekend because he was in uniform. Reem’s confirms that they will not serve anyone armed and in uniform. Presumably, this includes members of the US Military.

Alrighty, good luck to Reem's if they ever need assistance.

San Francisco Police Union Furious as Bakery Refuses Cop Service

No cops allowed in bakeries. I wonder what that means if the store gets robbed or has some kind of event. Their policy is clear, no one armed can enter their stores, not even the police. I guess if police get a call they either have to check their weapons outside or not respond to calls there. You guys get what you deserve and voted for.

Reem’s California said in an emailed statement to The Standard on Friday, and later on Instagram, that it has a policy that bans firearms from its restaurants.

That’s the confirmed policy of the bakery chain Reem’s. One of our officers was denied service last weekend because he was in uniform. Reem’s confirms that they will not serve anyone armed and in uniform. Presumably, this includes members of the US Military.

They'd be the first ones to get their little piggy snouts in an uproar and sue if, when they actually needed assistance, the cops didn't get there fast enough to suit their stupid, hypocritical asses.

No cops allowed in bakeries. I wonder what that means if the store gets robbed or has some kind of event. Their policy is clear, no one armed can enter their stores, not even the police. I guess if police get a call or have to check their weapons outside or not respond to calls there. You guys get what you deserve and voted for.

I hope they get robbed twice a day.

It's what they're advertising for.

Wow, a bakery denies service. Never has that happened before.

I hope they get robbed twice a day.

It's what they're advertising for.

I used to be in both restaurant and retail and we would do whatever we could to have police stop by as often as possible, even give them free stuff, just to have a regular presence. It's a good deterrent. But, that was in the days before we just let people steal the place down and before we fired employees for trying to prevent theft.

Wow, a bakery denies service. Never has that happened before.
The main point is that the bakery is stupid for keeping police out because businesses need a police for a number of reasons, especially in high crime areas. As is with gays, they can find service somewhere else and so can police. It's just stupid to piss off the police, whether you are a black criminal or a white owned business.

So was the bakery denying a cake to a gay couple but lefties shit a brick
You are missing the point. I don't give a damn if the bakery discriminates against the police. Police can find bakery items somewhere else, just like gays can. What's stupid is for a business to alienate the police, especially if they are in a high crime area.

This is a California policy? One bakery?
One business, two locations in California...but I'm guessing you could have found that out yourself. If it matters to you, it's an Arab business.

Forum List

Back