'No Comment' - VP Harris Dodges Question About Racist Disaster Relief Comment

I thought he would win in 2020. I didn’t think he would win my state of Georgia. I think that Warnock will win this year. I think Kemp will win as well.

I voted for Trump in 2016 and was surprised he won. I went into his administration with some small hope. Those hopes were dashed as his personality came out. He was unable to understand that the President isn’t a CEO of a privately held corporation.

That is why it didn’t matter to me who won in 2020. They were both equally awful. There was a movie called The Last Boy Scout. In it Bruce Willis asks people head or gut. They deserve to be punched for what they did to him and he asks them which it will be. That was the election in a nutshell. A punch in the gut or the head.

Both would hurt. A vote for Trump would be getting punched in the mouth. Biden would be bent over puking my lunch out. Both sucked.

And before you say I am lying. Remember Trump’s first great negotiation success? NAFTA became USMC. What changed? Mexican Truck Drivers we’re prohibited from running cargo from a US destination to another US destination. That was about it.

The Factories in Mexico remained open. American Jobs remained in Mexico. The products made there are still able to be considered domestically produced. Mexican workers continued making far less than American workers.

Ah hell. What’s the use. You love Trump because he spins up the Left.
So it’s his personality that gets to you, as if Biden is any better?

And I don’t “love Trump” because he spins up the left. I don’t love any politician - that I reserve for my friends, my family, and my kitty cat.

I SUPPORT Trump because his policies helped America, and Biden’s are hurting America. It’s that simple.

Search my history. I’ve been saying for nearly two years that Biden would resign after the midterms. People better hope I’m wrong.

I hope he does not.

If he resigns his Un-Constitutional, illegal EOs and policies remain in place.

If Republicans win the majority in the House and Senate, Biden can be removed from Office via the 25th Amendment for being a mentally incompetent, denentia-ravaged old man incapable of performing his duties as President ...

...THAT means there could be a very good chance of having all of his EOs, Un-Constitutional mandates, and failed piolicies wiped out because they were the actions taken by a mentally incompetent President.

You all on the Right crack me up. Seriously. You crack me up.

Kamala Harris was and remains the greatest insurance policy in history. Which of you radical RW nuts would kill Biden if you knew that Harris would be President?

Impeach Biden. Be my guest. Please do. He will probably resign if the effort looked serious. Then what? A minute later Kamala is President. You got your wish. You impeached Biden. Now what?

It is the political equivalent of Mutually Assured Destruction. Personally I wonder why you all aren’t singing Biden praises. If I was you I’d be terrified that he might resign in January. For health reasons or whatever.

Dumber than a box of rocks. You idiots on the Right literally have the IQ of a Cheese Sandwich.
Says the idiot that ELECTED both Biden and Harris? Even a Cheese Sandwich shouldn't have been dumb enough to do THAT...but you did! Now we're paying the price. The November elections can't get here soon enough and 2024 after that!

So it’s his personality that gets to you, as if Biden is any better?

And I don’t “love Trump” because he spins up the left. I don’t love any politician - that I reserve for my friends, my family, and my kitty cat.

I SUPPORT Trump because his policies helped America, and Biden’s are hurting America. It’s that simple.

As demonstrated. Trump made no difference in regards to NAFTA. Seriously. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

You want to believe it. So it’s true. Like a Religion. You have faith and that is all there is.

Let’s take something simple. The idiotic actions by the FBI against Candidate Trump.

Everyone agrees that was wrong. It was an abuse of the FISA court. In fact the Inspector General checked other FISA warrants and found serious issues with every single one. He checked twenty and found serious issues with every single one of them.

Now someone with a modicum of intelligence would use that to propose restrictions on FISA. Someone with a bit more intelligence would propose legislation to get serious penalties for anyone who misled or provided false information for a FISA warrant.

The problem was that it didn’t go with the Trump narrative. You see. The Trump Narrative was that the Rank and File were great Americans doing a fantastic job. It was the leadership that was the problem.

In reality. Trump was trying to turn the abuses on others. People he thought should endure the abuses.

Ending the abuses would have served America and Americans. But he didn’t want to end them. He wanted to inflict them on others.

Even now. All anyone can say to show that Trump was good is that Democrats are awful. Find someone else. Give the public someone to vote for instead of making the case that you should vote against them.

As demonstrated. Trump made no difference in regards to NAFTA. Seriously. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

You want to believe it. So it’s true. Like a Religion. You have faith and that is all there is.

Let’s take something simple. The idiotic actions by the FBI against Candidate Trump.

Everyone agrees that was wrong. It was an abuse of the FISA court. In fact the Inspector General checked other FISA warrants and found serious issues with every single one. He checked twenty and found serious issues with every single one of them.

Now someone with a modicum of intelligence would use that to propose restrictions on FISA. Someone with a bit more intelligence would propose legislation to get serious penalties for anyone who misled or provided false information for a FISA warrant.

The problem was that it didn’t go with the Trump narrative. You see. The Trump Narrative was that the Rank and File were great Americans doing a fantastic job. It was the leadership that was the problem.

In reality. Trump was trying to turn the abuses on others. People he thought should endure the abuses.

Ending the abuses would have served America and Americans. But he didn’t want to end them. He wanted to inflict them on others.

Even now. All anyone can say to show that Trump was good is that Democrats are awful. Find someone else. Give the public someone to vote for instead of making the case that you should vote against them.
Nope. Before the Fauci-enabled pandemic, Trump had the border under control, more people working, fewer people on welfare, a low inflation rate, and a zooming stock market.

And you have it backwards. All I hear from Biden voters is that he was Trump. But people are going to vote on policies this time, and Dems will lose.

So why mention skin color at all? The VP should have just said “low-income communities” and left melanin content out of it.

And why not just say the funds go to where they are most needed? Should a Florida low-income community on the outer edge od the storm with only minor damage get prioritized over a middle-class community with major damage and nowhere for their residents to sleep?

This horrible pattern of leftists seeing skin color above all really needs to stop, as does the idea that poorer people, regardless of the circumstance, are more deserving of immediate help in an emergency than othersl

Their game plan to not take as bad of a beating as they're going to take is to kiss up to minorities as much as possible. They are slowly losing the black vote and the Hispanics have had about enough of this BS. What Whorris did is follow the leftist mantra and took it a few steps too far. Like Biden, she doesn't think before she opens her mouth.

Their game plan to not take as bad of a beating as they're going to take is to kiss up to minorities as much as possible. They are slowly losing the black vote and the Hispanics have had about enough of this BS. What Whorris did is follow the leftist mantra and took it a few steps too far. Like Biden, she doesn't think before she opens her mouth.
Whorris! Love it.

If it was appropriate and legal, then Trump should have taken whatever evidence he had and made a referal to the justice department rather than try to get a foreign government to slime him.

After Trump negotiated a deal, the Taliban was allowed to take over the country, proceeded to murder anyone who supported us with impunity. The Taliban didn't cease combat operations, they kept taking territory and bullying local warlords into switching sides.

The Doha agreement made the Munich agreement look good by comparison. And Biden was left with only 2500 troops left in country and an Afghan Government that was collapsing. But because the contractors were still making money, they didn't get the hell out when they were told to.
BIDEN allowed the Taliban to run wild. Trump had told them if they didn't conform to the treaty he would eradicate them with air power AND support the government forces.

As for Hunter, the evidence was being suppressed by the Justice Department, remember "the laptop is a fraud" for instance. As well as Joe saying "don't fire the prosecutor looking into my son and Burisma in an hour and no billion dollars in aid." Trump wanted an honest and objective investigation by someone outside the DOJ. By that point it was obvious that the DOJ was actively working against Trump.

You may not have liked Trump's personality but it's hard to argue with his results, Savannah! Before Covid the economy under Trump's policies provided historical good numbers. Unemployment was way down (especially for black Americans). Disposable income was growing at a faster rate then we've seen in quite some time. The border was an issue but it wasn't a crisis like it is now. We were building a wall to keep out things like drugs and people on the terror watch list. We didn't have a Fentanyl epidemic. We were producing so much oil and natural gas that we were as close to being energy independent as we've been in decades. The Trump team got peace accords signed between Israel and several Arab nations. Putin was not emboldened to expand Russia's influence. Trump was holding China's feet to the fire on trade. Crime wasn't running rampant in all of our large cities.

It was just better. In almost any way you could possibly look at it.

You may not have liked Trump's personality but it's hard to argue with his results, Savannah! Before Covid the economy under Trump's policies provided historical good numbers. Unemployment was way down (especially for black Americans). Disposable income was growing at a faster rate then we've seen in quite some time. The border was an issue but it wasn't a crisis like it is now. We were building a wall to keep out things like drugs and people on the terror watch list. We didn't have a Fentanyl epidemic. We were producing so much oil and natural gas that we were as close to being energy independent as we've been in decades. The Trump team got peace accords signed between Israel and several Arab nations. Putin was not emboldened to expand Russia's influence. Trump was holding China's feet to the fire on trade. Crime wasn't running rampant in all of our large cities.

But he had mean tweets.

I don’t know where you were living. But it wasn’t here. The cities were burning with riots every night for a year. Portland? Does that sound familiar? You know, the out of control ANTIFA and BLM traitors and such? Or has that been forgotten now? Odd isn’t it? The only time you guys remember them is when you are complaining about the January 6th criminals being arrested and charged differently than the Rioters in Portland and other cities.

Kenosha? Remember the situation where Kyle Rittenhouse shot several people?

So the Cities were overrun, that part of your response was obviously wishful thinking. Hell, Rural Areas saw a massive spike in crime during the Covid pandemic.

So now that we’ve dealt with that, let’s move along.

I was hired to work for this company in 2001. I’ve worked there since that time. I worked there during the Housing Bubble, and I’ve worked through Covid. We deal in transporting large cargo from and to overseas. Nothing has changed since that time. The ships keep coming in bringing cars, clothes, electronics, and every other item you can imagine. They come from China all that time. Trump claimed to be holding China’s feet to the fire, but again, nothing changed.

Oh, and the Border? The Wall? Let me explain this to you. Have you ever seen the Great Wall of China? Do you know why there is a way to walk along the entire length of it on top? Because all the obstacle in the world doesn’t work unless you have someone on it. Otherwise, someone will climb it, knock it down, or go under it.

So just building a wall, doesn’t do jack shit. You have to guard it. And we don’t have near enough people to guard it. IF we used every single Military man and woman on the Southern Border, we still would have gaps in the coverage.

Drugs flowed across the border exactly the same as when Obama, Bush, Clinton, and all the previous Presidents were in office. If the Drugs are flowing, so are the Illegals.

There is an answer, but it is one that the Right will never accept. And no it isn’t just open the flood gates.

Take a moment, and imagine if I wrote that nonsense above, the crap you wrote. Imagine if I wrote it and said it was all because Democrats had the majority in the Congress. Imagine if I said that it was Democrats who funded a more active Border Patrol that the Border was more secure. Imagine if I wrote all that how you would rush out and disprove what I said.

Earlier this year, the Border Patrol had more arrests than any other month in their history. If that happened during Trump you would be screaming that it proved that Trump was securing the border. Now, you downplay it because you don’t like Biden.

It is bullshit. Propaganda. Just because you read it on some nut job right wing news site, doesn’t make it true.

And COVID. Jesus Christ. You guys act like it happened in spite of Trump. If only he had more authority or whatever, he would have put a stop to it.

You want to believe that he was a great President, so you give him credit for things that never happened while you are busy rewriting history.

I’ve said many times, you can look it up. Trump was at best, mediocre. IMO Carter was a little better. Reagan was a lot better. And Obama was about the same. Trump never understood what it was to be President.

Finally. I notice you don’t have anything to say about my first examples. You don’t deny those are true, so why rush out with the propaganda on the rest of this shit?

I don’t know where you were living. But it wasn’t here. The cities were burning with riots every night for a year. Portland? Does that sound familiar? You know, the out of control ANTIFA and BLM traitors and such? Or has that been forgotten now? Odd isn’t it? The only time you guys remember them is when you are complaining about the January 6th criminals being arrested and charged differently than the Rioters in Portland and other cities.

Sure, I remember…..those leftists groups were out of control, and Trump wanted to send in the National Guard to get the savages under control, but the DEMOCRATS wouldn’t allow it. They wanted things as violent as possible hoping that “useful idiots“ would blame Trump. I see you’ve done that.

Oh, yes….when BLM savages were trying to kill him, he killed in seld-defense. And somehow Trump is responsible?
So the Cities were overrun, that part of your response was obviously wishful thinking. Hell, Rural Areas saw a massive spike in crime during the Covid pandemic.

Yes, of course there was a massive spike in crime. We saw it every night on TV as the savages burned, looted, assaulted, and murdered their way across American because….of a lie about George Floyd.

I was hired to work for this company in 2001. I’ve worked there since that time. I worked there during the Housing Bubble, and I’ve worked through Covid. We deal in transporting large cargo from and to overseas. Nothing has changed since that time. The ships keep coming in bringing cars, clothes, electronics, and every other item you can imagine. They come from China all that time. Trump claimed to be holding China’s feet to the fire, but again, nothing changed.

Nothing’s changed? Other than people hoarding toilet paper, things were plentiful and inflation was next to nothing. Now we are paying 50% more for lots of things, and close to double for others.
Oh, and the Border? The Wall? Let me explain this to you. Have you ever seen the Great Wall of China? Do you know why there is a way to walk along the entire length of it on top? Because all the obstacle in the world doesn’t work unless you have someone on it. Otherwise, someone will climb it, knock it down, or go under it.

So just building a wall, doesn’t do jack shit. You have to guard it. And we don’t have near enough people to guard it. IF we used every single Military man and woman on the Southern Border, we still would have gaps in the coverage.

You are such a silly goose! Trump had the illegals waiting in Mexico until their hearings. Now Biden can’t import them fast enough, and they are a detriment to America.
Drugs flowed across the border exactly the same as when Obama, Bush, Clinton, and all the previous Presidents were in office. If the Drugs are flowing, so are the Illegals.

Sorry, nope….the big jump in Fentanyl deaths is directly related to Biden’s welcoming approach to illegals.
There is an answer, but it is one that the Right will never accept. And no it isn’t just open the flood gates.

Take a moment, and imagine if I wrote that nonsense above, the crap you wrote. Imagine if I wrote it and said it was all because Democrats had the majority in the Congress. Imagine if I said that it was Democrats who funded a more active Border Patrol that the Border was more secure. Imagine if I wrote all that how you would rush out and disprove what I said.

Earlier this year, the Border Patrol had more arrests than any other month in their history. If that happened during Trump you would be screaming that it proved that Trump was securing the border. Now, you downplay it because you don’t like Biden.

It is bullshit. Propaganda. Just because you read it on some nut job right wing news site, doesn’t make it true.

And COVID. Jesus Christ. You guys act like it happened in spite of Trump. If only he had more authority or whatever, he would have put a stop to it.

More deaths under Biden, and he claimed he could “solve it” within a few months.
You want to believe that he was a great President, so you give him credit for things that never happened while you are busy rewriting history.

I’ve said many times, you can look it up. Trump was at best, mediocre. IMO Carter was a little better. Reagan was a lot better. And Obama was about the same. Trump never understood what it was to be President.

Finally. I notice you don’t have anything to say about my first examples. You don’t deny those are true, so why rush out with the propaganda on the rest of this shit?
It’s hard to take you seriously when you complain about Trump, given that the stolen election has given us a demented old man, a 40-year high in inflation, a sinking stock market, a shortage of oil and double the prices for gas, and hundreds of thousands of illegals being flown into swing states in the middle of the night.

No offense, but you are a FOOL.

VP Kamala Harris has been dragged and raked over the proverbial coals the last few days for suggesting hurricane Ian disaster relief should be based on RACE.

I'm not sure if she was told by the WH to STFU and don't say anything about her comments (especially after repeatedly pledging US' alliance and committed partnership with NORTH KOREA during her recent visit to SOUTH Korea)...OR if she was actually smart enough on her own to realize she seriously f*ed up when she suggested race be the #1 decision factor regarding disaster relief funding.

Either way, she is dodging reporters' questions about her racist comments.

There was nothing racist about her comments. Racists like you calling others racist is ridiculous. She made it very clear that the lower class will not be left behind. Many upper middle class and above have insurance that will help them get back on their feet. The lower middle and lower class have no such buffer.

Sure, I remember…..those leftists groups were out of control, and Trump wanted to send in the National Guard to get the savages under control, but the DEMOCRATS wouldn’t allow it. They wanted things as violent as possible hoping that “useful idiots“ would blame Trump. I see you’ve done that.

Oh, yes….when BLM savages were trying to kill him, he killed in seld-defense. And somehow Trump is responsible?

Yes, of course there was a massive spike in crime. We saw it every night on TV as the savages burned, looted, assaulted, and murdered their way across American because….of a lie about George Floyd.

Nothing’s changed? Other than people hoarding toilet paper, things were plentiful and inflation was next to nothing. Now we are paying 50% more for lots of things, and close to double for others.

You are such a silly goose! Trump had the illegals waiting in Mexico until their hearings. Now Biden can’t import them fast enough, and they are a detriment to America.

Sorry, nope….the big jump in Fentanyl deaths is directly related to Biden’s welcoming approach to illegals.

More deaths under Biden, and he claimed he could “solve it” within a few months.

It’s hard to take you seriously when you complain about Trump, given that the stolen election has given us a demented old man, a 40-year high in inflation, a sinking stock market, a shortage of oil and double the prices for gas, and hundreds of thousands of illegals being flown into swing states in the middle of the night.

No offense, but you are a FOOL.

I spent some time laughing at your response. I found it quite amusing.

I mentioned before that your beliefs were akin to a Religion. And you have proven me right. After I demonstrated the error of your thinking. Time and time again. You decide they all my points would be wrong if only we had let Trump do what he wanted. So his accomplishments were. Well. Could have been is a polite way of saying it. Fantasy is a better way.

Then you finish up with the Stolen Election CT.

As I said. It is practically a religious belief with you. And that means that facts and truth will always be ignored. You can call me a fool. But from where I am standing. As a Cynic who doesn’t like either side. Well let’s say the identity of the Fool is in dispute.

Did you really just try to blame Antifa and BLM riots in liberally controlled cities on Trump? That's absurd! Those were liberal riots by liberals in cities controlled by liberals. You on the left OWN those riots!
But then you double down on absurd when you claim that drugs flowed across the border under Bush, Obama and Clinton like they are now! Pull your head out of your ass! We have over a hundred thousand people dying of Fentenyl overdoses in the US every year since Joe Biden opened the border. We could actually control the border if our Border Patrol agents weren't swamped with millions of illegals pouring across the border. All we need to do is go back to the same policies that Trump had in place and that problem will once again be fixed. But you on the left won't DO that because to you any policy that Trump put in place has to be eliminated! So now you on the left OWN the drug overdose problem and you also OWN how our social services are about to be overwhelmed by the millions of illegals that we will be forced to pick up the tab for with things like healthcare!
As for "arrests" at the border? How stupid are you? What difference does it make how many people the Border Patrol "arrest" when the people that are detained are immediately released into the United States with nothing more than instructions to show up at a hearing sometime down the line...hearings that they aren't going to show for! That's not an arrest...it's farce!

What bothers me even more than that are the numbers on my 401k statement.
I got out of the market a year and a half ago. You could see the train wreck coming. Anyone who took Macro Economics in college knew what was coming. Hang in there at this point. Hope for a GOP wave in the midterms to turn this mess around!

I got out of the market a year and a half ago. You could see the train wreck coming. Anyone who took Macro Economics in college knew what was coming. Hang in there at this point. Hope for a GOP wave in the midterms to turn this mess around!

I think we will see a bump in the market immediately after the election but not nearly as high as it was before Biden. At the beginning of the year I wanted to expand the parking lot where I live. I was going to withdraw money to pay for about half of the project. Now it's on hold for God knows how long because withdrawing a few thousand now may cost me tens of thousands down the road.

Did you really just try to blame Antifa and BLM riots in liberally controlled cities on Trump? That's absurd! Those were liberal riots by liberals in cities controlled by liberals. You on the left OWN those riots!
But then you double down on absurd when you claim that drugs flowed across the border under Bush, Obama and Clinton like they are now! Pull your head out of your ass! We have over a hundred thousand people dying of Fentenyl overdoses in the US every year since Joe Biden opened the border. We could actually control the border if our Border Patrol agents weren't swamped with millions of illegals pouring across the border. All we need to do is go back to the same policies that Trump had in place and that problem will once again be fixed. But you on the left won't DO that because to you any policy that Trump put in place has to be eliminated! So now you on the left OWN the drug overdose problem and you also OWN how our social services are about to be overwhelmed by the millions of illegals that we will be forced to pick up the tab for with things like healthcare!
As for "arrests" at the border? How stupid are you? What difference does it make how many people the Border Patrol "arrest" when the people that are detained are immediately released into the United States with nothing more than instructions to show up at a hearing sometime down the line...hearings that they aren't going to show for! That's not an arrest...it's farce!

Oh FFS. Drug overdoses went up every single year under Trump. You act as if they were nearly non existent until Biden took over. Idiot.

They have been going up for decades. But since you and your insane websites just found out about it you pretend that this is a new thing.

Forum List

Back