'No Comment' - VP Harris Dodges Question About Racist Disaster Relief Comment

Joe Biden's border policy just killed more Americans in one year than were killed in the entire Vietnam War and you don't give a shit, Joe! Instead of fixing the problem...you make excuses for it!

Dementia's border policy is do everything opposite of what Trump did. That's why we have a problem there.

I "care" about Americans...something that you and the Biden Administration obviously DON'T! Rather than address the real problem...Fentanyl being pumped across our Southern Border in staggering amounts by China and the Mexican drug cartels...you choose to make this about politics, trying to blame Donald Trump who was trying hard to secure the border!

Guy, immigration and drug smuggling are two separate things...

The one thing we should have learned from prohibition or the 50 year failure of the war on drugs, is that if people want a substance badly enough, they are going to find a way to get it.

Guy, immigration and drug smuggling are two separate things...

The one thing we should have learned from prohibition or the 50 year failure of the war on drugs, is that if people want a substance badly enough, they are going to find a way to get it.
Not at the moment, Joe! The Mexican drug cartels are using Biden's open border policies to smuggle huge amounts of Fentanyl into the US and the Chinese are giving them the chemicals to make that Fentanyl. This isn't a war on drugs...this is a war on the American people and we're losing it badly! We need to secure the border. Put aside the fact that we can't absorb millions of illegals without making our entitlement system crater...there are Americans needlessly dying because they take a pill they think is something else and it kills them! That's on Joe Biden and you Progressives! Your border policies have created this crisis!

Not at the moment, Joe! The Mexican drug cartels are using Biden's open border policies to smuggle huge amounts of Fentanyl into the US and the Chinese are giving them the chemicals to make that Fentanyl. This isn't a war on drugs...this is a war on the American people and we're losing it badly! We need to secure the border. Put aside the fact that we can't absorb millions of illegals without making our entitlement system crater...there are Americans needlessly dying because they take a pill they think is something else and it kills them! That's on Joe Biden and you Progressives! Your border policies have created this crisis!

Actually, we probably NEED immigrants because we don't have enough millennials to replace all the baby boomers who are retiring. They are willing to work and we have plenty of work to do here.

As for "securing the border", you nativists have been screaming that shit for 30 years now, and you always have a new reason why Mexicans are going to kill us all!!! This week it's fentanyl... before that it was cartels, before that it was they were going to take all our jobs, or there were terrorists sneaking in leaving all those prayer rugs they were leaving all over the desert.

Stop watching Fox News and you'll stop pissing yourself over non-issues.

More people dying in a single year from Fentanyl than died during the entire Vietnam War and you're not bothered in the least? That says VOLUMES about you, Joe! VOLUMES!!!

Gee, you guys never seem this upset when we lose more people every year to gun violence than we did in Vietnam... talk about your selective outrage.

I don't worry about dying from Fentanyl.. I do worry some lunatic might shoot up somewhere I am having a date.

Actually, we probably NEED immigrants because we don't have enough millennials to replace all the baby boomers who are retiring. They are willing to work and we have plenty of work to do here.

As for "securing the border", you nativists have been screaming that shit for 30 years now, and you always have a new reason why Mexicans are going to kill us all!!! This week it's fentanyl... before that it was cartels, before that it was they were going to take all our jobs, or there were terrorists sneaking in leaving all those prayer rugs they were leaving all over the desert.

Stop watching Fox News and you'll stop pissing yourself over non-issues.

Gee, you guys never seem this upset when we lose more people every year to gun violence than we did in Vietnam... talk about your selective outrage.

I don't worry about dying from Fentanyl.. I do worry some lunatic might shoot up somewhere I am having a date.
Who's going to support the Millennials? These new immigrants? Good luck selling them on that concept, Joey!
Look you can have open borders but if you do then you can't afford cradle to the grave entitlements. If you want the entitlements then you have to have a secure border. That's just common sense...which is why you can't seem to grasp the concept!
As for losing people to gun violence? A little over 45,000 died from gun violence in 2021 but 60% of them were suicides which brings the real number down to a littel over 20,000. Compare THAT number to the number of people who died from Fentanyl overdoses that year which is well over double that!

Who's going to support the Millennials? These new immigrants? Good luck selling them on that concept, Joey!
Look you can have open borders but if you do then you can't afford cradle to the grave entitlements. If you want the entitlements then you have to have a secure border. That's just common sense...which is why you can't seem to grasp the concept!

Actually, you can have both and not really have a problem. You bring in new workers, and they produce the wealth to support it. The real problem with our cradle to grave benefits is we aren't taxing the ever-living fuck out of the rich like we did before Reagan. When we did that, we could afford a welfare state, a bloated military, and massive infrastructure.

As for losing people to gun violence? A little over 45,000 died from gun violence in 2021 but 60% of them were suicides which brings the real number down to a littel over 20,000. Compare THAT number to the number of people who died from Fentanyl overdoses that year which is well over double that!

Okay. Fentanyl deaths are 100% suicides. Every last person who died from fentanyl knew they were taking a danger drug and did it anyway.

Actually, you can have both and not really have a problem. You bring in new workers, and they produce the wealth to support it. The real problem with our cradle to grave benefits is we aren't taxing the ever-living fuck out of the rich like we did before Reagan. When we did that, we could afford a welfare state, a bloated military, and massive infrastructure.

Okay. Fentanyl deaths are 100% suicides. Every last person who died from fentanyl knew they were taking a danger drug and did it anyway.
Another "tax the rich" liberal! Gotta love you buffoons, Joey! The truth is that every time you try to "tax the ever-living fuck" out of the rich they're ALWAYS one step ahead of you and move their capital into tax shelters so you CAN'T tax them! It's what the wealthy DO! So then how do you on the Left pay for your entitlements? You raise taxes on the Middle Class! I've been watching that song and dance routine for the better part of forty years and you STILL think it's going to work out which makes me shake my head in amazement!

As for Fentanyl overdoses being "suicides"? You're as clueless about Fentanyl as you are about taxing the wealthy! One of the reasons that so many people are dying from Fentanyl is that it's being put into other pills and drugs by dealers and then sold to an unsuspecting public that thinks it's buying X or meth or speed.
People are being murdered and the Biden Administration is complicit in those murders because they've created the situation at the border where the cartels can move huge amounts of Fentanyl into the US because the Border Patrol is overwhelmed with millions of illegals!

Another "tax the rich" liberal! Gotta love you buffoons, Joey! The truth is that every time you try to "tax the ever-living fuck" out of the rich they're ALWAYS one step ahead of you and move their capital into tax shelters so you CAN'T tax them! It's what the wealthy DO! So then how do you on the Left pay for your entitlements? You raise taxes on the Middle Class! I've been watching that song and dance routine for the better part of forty years and you STILL think it's going to work out which makes me shake my head in amazement!

If the rich could really do that, they wouldn't spend so much time and money buying off Congress to keep their taxes low.

1665394813518.png

As for Fentanyl overdoses being "suicides"? You're as clueless about Fentanyl as you are about taxing the wealthy! One of the reasons that so many people are dying from Fentanyl is that it's being put into other pills and drugs by dealers and then sold to an unsuspecting public that thinks it's buying X or meth or speed.
People are being murdered and the Biden Administration is complicit in those murders because they've created the situation at the border where the cartels can move huge amounts of Fentanyl into the US because the Border Patrol is overwhelmed with millions of illegals!

Uh, last time I checked, Meth and Speed and X were also illegal. I mean, it's funny when you get out there and pretend you care about drug users....

So here's a simple solution

1) End the War on Drugs.
2) Let everyone out of jail on a drug charge with a clean record.
3) Legalize all drugs and allow them to be produced by safe, pharma labs where they have things like 'Quality Assurance".
4) Have proper funding for addiction treatment programs.

Oh, and by your logic, George Floyd wasn't murdered by the Police...he committed SUICIDE! Duh?

No, he died because some fascist put his knee on his neck for nine minutes.

If the rich could really do that, they wouldn't spend so much time and money buying off Congress to keep their taxes low.

View attachment 707973

Uh, last time I checked, Meth and Speed and X were also illegal. I mean, it's funny when you get out there and pretend you care about drug users....

1) End the War on Drugs.
3) Legalize all drugs and allow them to be produced by safe, pharma labs where they have things like 'Quality Assurance".

Oh, so according to you...OTHER drug addicts commit "suicide" but George Floyd didn't? Nice job of being consistent, Joey! (eye roll)

View attachment 707973

1) End the War on Drugs.

God, you're naive! Spending money to buy loopholes from politicians is just ONE of ways that the wealthy avoid the taxes that you think you're going to get them to pay! One more reason why it seldom works out.

Oh, so according to you...OTHER drug addicts commit "suicide" but George Floyd didn't? Nice job of being consistent, Joey! (eye roll)

Naw, Geo. Floyd didn't die from Fentanyl.

He died because some Nazi thug put a knee to his neck for 9 minutes and he couldn't breath.

God, you're naive! Spending money to buy loopholes from politicians is just ONE of ways that the wealthy avoid the taxes that you think you're going to get them to pay! One more reason why it seldom works out.

Then you ban payments to politicians, and throw the ones who do it in jail for bribery...

See, this isn't complicated.

He died because some Nazi thug put a knee to his neck for 9 minutes and he couldn't breath.

Then you ban payments to politicians, and throw the ones who do it in jail for bribery...

Floyd was complaining he couldn't breathe long before anyone knelt on him. It's how your body reacts to a fatal dose of Fentanyl. The only thing those Police were guilty of was not knowing that Floyd was a drug addict that was OD'ing. I'm amused that you see OTHER people that die from Fentanyl as suicides but you see Saint George as a victim!

So you're going to get the politicians that get all those payments to vote for legislation that prevents the payments and you think they're going to do that? LOL You're not that bright, Joey. Just saying...

Floyd was complaining he couldn't breathe long before anyone knelt on him. It's how your body reacts to a fatal dose of Fentanyl. The only thing those Police were guilty of was not knowing that Floyd was a drug addict that was OD'ing. I'm amused that you see OTHER people that die from Fentanyl as suicides but you see Saint George as a victim!

Other people didn't have three coroners and a jury determine their death was murder. Uh, this has been litigated. Chauvin is in prison, spending the next 20 years hoping a brother won't shank his ass in the lunch line.

Now, if Chauvin had wrote him a summons and impounded his car, like any sensible person would have done, and Floyd went home and OD'd, then you MIGHT have an argument that this was a suicide. But the we'd have never heard about the case.

So you're going to get the politicians that get all those payments to vote for legislation that prevents the payments and you think they're going to do that? LOL You're not that bright, Joey. Just saying...

Just saying, you make campaign finance reform THE issue. If someone doesn't support it, you vote his ass out of office. This isn't complicated.

Other people didn't have three coroners and a jury determine their death was murder. Uh, this has been litigated. Chauvin is in prison, spending the next 20 years hoping a brother won't shank his ass in the lunch line.

Now, if Chauvin had wrote him a summons and impounded his car, like any sensible person would have done, and Floyd went home and OD'd, then you MIGHT have an argument that this was a suicide. But the we'd have never heard about the case.

Just saying, you make campaign finance reform THE issue. If someone doesn't support it, you vote his ass out of office. This isn't complicated.
Floyd was in the process of OD'ing long before Chauvin knelt on him. He was complaining that he couldn't breathe when the Police put him in the back of the cruiser and nobody was touching him. It wouldn't have been the first time he'd OD'd according to his girlfriend. Taking Fentanyl in amounts Floyd was using was literally like playing Russian Roulette! Chauvin is in prison because that jury was afraid to return any verdict BUT guilty! George Floyd is dead because George Floyd took a fatal dose of Fentanyl!

As for your claim that you can make campaign finance reform THE issue? Think about it, Joey! (I know that's tough for you but try anyways!) Why would a career politician bite the hand that feeds them? There is a reason why people spend millions on campaigns for a job that only pays a little over a hundred thousand a year! They KNOW that if they take care of their big donors then the big donors will take care of them! How do you think all of these politicians are buying huge multi million dollar mansions when they retire?

What amuses me is watching how you defend Joe Biden and his family for cashing in on Joe's political positions while claiming we need "reform" of the system! Talk about being hypocritical!

Last edited:
Floyd was in the process of OD'ing long before Chauvin knelt on him. He was complaining that he couldn't breathe when the Police put him in the back of the cruiser and nobody was touching him. It wouldn't have been the first time he'd OD'd according to his girlfriend. Taking Fentanyl in amounts Floyd was using was literally like playing Russian Roulette! Chauvin is in prison because that jury was afraid to return any verdict BUT guilty! George Floyd is dead because George Floyd took a fatal dose of Fentanyl!

Except three coroners found that the cause of death was strangulation, not an OD. What you are arguing is that it was okay that a nurse smothered a cancer patient to death because the cancer would have killed him, anyway. That wouldn't fly with a jury either.

As for your claim that you can make campaign finance reform THE issue? Think about it, Joey! (I know that's tough for you but try anyways!) Why would a career politician bite the hand that feeds them? There is a reason why people spend millions on campaigns for a job that only pays a little over a hundred thousand a year! They KNOW that if they take care of their big donors then the big donors will take care of them! How do you think all of these politicians are buying huge multi million dollar mansions when they retire?

Again, it's a matter of people power. If the voters demand it, it will happen. The real problem is politicians are more afraid of their voters than their campaign contributors. Why do you think that all these Republicans refuse to hold Trump accountable even after he unleashed an angry mob to kill them? You think the big money GOP donors would love to see Trump go away and never come back? That's why we need to make it the issue.

What amuses me is watching how you defend Joe Biden and his family for cashing in on Joe's political positions while claiming we need "reform" of the system! Talk about being hypocritical!

Uh, you clowns keep making these claims, but you come up really short on evidence. Just like you spent 100 million dollars over 25 years investigating the Clintons and the only thing you could "prove" was that he doesn't consider a blow job to be sex.

Forum List

Back