'No Comment' - VP Harris Dodges Question About Racist Disaster Relief Comment

rump didn't try to get Zelensky to smear Biden, he asked him to investigate Hunter's apparently illegal conduct which was appropriate and legal. The pullout Trump negotiated cost not a single American life, he had the Taliban totally stood down from combat operations. After Trump negotiated his deal there wasn't a single US combat death in all of Afghanistan. The Taliban ceased combat operations completely pending US withdrawal. Biden screwed that up just like he screwed up everything Trump accomplished out of pure spite and for political advantage.

If it was appropriate and legal, then Trump should have taken whatever evidence he had and made a referal to the justice department rather than try to get a foreign government to slime him.

After Trump negotiated a deal, the Taliban was allowed to take over the country, proceeded to murder anyone who supported us with impunity. The Taliban didn't cease combat operations, they kept taking territory and bullying local warlords into switching sides.

The Doha agreement made the Munich agreement look good by comparison. And Biden was left with only 2500 troops left in country and an Afghan Government that was collapsing. But because the contractors were still making money, they didn't get the hell out when they were told to.

LOL...you've GOT to be kidding! Biden hasn't done shit to Putin! He was the moron who basically told Putin it was OK if he took Ukraine. He was the moron who's war on fossil fuels gave Putin billions of dollars to finance that war.

Yeah, Putin is retreating with his tail between his legs... as the Ukrainians retake territory with American weapons.

As for Afghanistan? The withdrawal was started by Trump. Biden was the guy who FUBARED that withdrawal all to hell!

You mean after Trump released 5000 Taliban hard cases, drew down the troops to 2500, and ignored numerous Taliban violations of the agreement? The agreement is what was FUBAR, not the withdrawal.

Every time she is trotted out she says something stupid but she didn't say anything about race here.

She isn't the only one saying stupid things.

Every time she is trotted out she says something stupid but she didn't say anything about race here.

She isn't the only one saying stupid things.
Of course she did. She said hurricane relief will be given out with equity in mind to low-income and black communities.

Would you feel the same way if we had a Jewish VP, and he said that hurricane funds will go to low-income and Jewish communities?

Of course she did. She said hurricane relief will be given out with equity in mind to low-income and black communities.

Would you feel the same way if we had a Jewish VP, and he said that hurricane funds will go to low-income and Jewish communities?

Low income? Absolutely. Are Jewish neighborhoods historically neglected?

If so, and you could show that, then yeah, I'd be OK with that.

Yeah, Putin is retreating with his tail between his legs... as the Ukrainians retake territory with American weapons.

You mean after Trump released 5000 Taliban hard cases, drew down the troops to 2500, and ignored numerous Taliban violations of the agreement? The agreement is what was FUBAR, not the withdrawal.
How many US casualties did we have under Trump? How many did we have under Biden? The truth (which you're obviously allergic too!) is that the Taliban was afraid to test Trump while they viewed Joe Biden as weak! It's that weakness that had Putin getting aggressive in Ukraine and the Chinese getting aggressive towards Taiwan! The world's bad actors don't fear the US because they don't fear Joe Biden. They view him as old and confused.

Low income? Absolutely. Are Jewish neighborhoods historically neglected?

If so, and you could show that, then yeah, I'd be OK with that.
So why mention skin color at all? The VP should have just said “low-income communities” and left melanin content out of it.

And why not just say the funds go to where they are most needed? Should a Florida low-income community on the outer edge od the storm with only minor damage get prioritized over a middle-class community with major damage and nowhere for their residents to sleep?

This horrible pattern of leftists seeing skin color above all really needs to stop, as does the idea that poorer people, regardless of the circumstance, are more deserving of immediate help in an emergency than othersl

VP Kamala Harris has been dragged and raked over the proverbial coals the last few days for suggesting hurricane Ian disaster relief should be based on RACE.

I'm not sure if she was told by the WH to STFU and don't say anything about her comments (especially after repeatedly pledging US' alliance and committed partnership with NORTH KOREA during her recent visit to SOUTH Korea)...OR if she was actually smart enough on her own to realize she seriously f*ed up when she suggested race be the #1 decision factor regarding disaster relief funding.

Either way, she is dodging reporters' questions about her racist comments.

You all on the Right crack me up. Seriously. You crack me up.

Kamala Harris was and remains the greatest insurance policy in history. Which of you radical RW nuts would kill Biden if you knew that Harris would be President?

Impeach Biden. Be my guest. Please do. He will probably resign if the effort looked serious. Then what? A minute later Kamala is President. You got your wish. You impeached Biden. Now what?

It is the political equivalent of Mutually Assured Destruction. Personally I wonder why you all aren’t singing Biden praises. If I was you I’d be terrified that he might resign in January. For health reasons or whatever.

Dumber than a box of rocks. You idiots on the Right literally have the IQ of a Cheese Sandwich.

So why mention skin color at all? The VP should have just said “low-income communities” and left melanin content out of it.

And why not just say the funds go to where they are most needed? Should a Florida low-income community on the outer edge od the storm with only minor damage get prioritized over a middle-class community with major damage and nowhere for their residents to sleep?

This horrible pattern of leftists seeing skin color above all really needs to stop, as does the idea that poorer people, regardless of the circumstance, are more deserving of immediate help in an emergency than othersl

The facts are low income neighborhoods are

The facts are low income neighborhoods are largely minorities and not mentioning it is simply ignoring the facts.

Kamala Harris was and remains the greatest insurance policy in history. Which of you radical RW nuts would kill Biden if you knew that Harris would be President?

Impeach Biden. Be my guest. Please do. He will probably resign if the effort looked serious. Then what? A minute later Kamala is President. You got your wish. You impeached Biden. Now what?

It is the political equivalent of Mutually Assured Destruction. Personally I wonder why you all aren’t singing Biden praises. If I was you I’d be terrified that he might resign in January. For health reasons or whatever.

Dumber than a box of rocks. You idiots on the Right literally have the IQ of a Cheese Sandwich.
We weren’t stupid enough to vote for a dementia patient as president. That belongs to you idiots on the leff.

We can impeach Biden for dereliction of duty, among other things, and then Kamala after two months of her idiocy on full display for pure incompetence. We then get the SOH, who will be a Republican.

Those Dems in the Senate who insist on keeping an idiot in office, who only got the VP slot due to her skin color, will risk their own jobs at the next election.

The facts are low income neighborhoods are

The facts are low income neighborhoods are largely minorities and not mentioning it is simply ignoring the facts.
Mentioning it is totally unnecessary and shows that even while white people are also suffering, the VP never misses a beat to show she cares more about minorities.

She should not have mentioned skin color at all. She is supposed to represent ALL Americans - not just minorities, illegal aliens, and rioters she wants to bail out of jail because they are rioting in cause of minorities.

We weren’t stupid enough to vote for a dementia patient as president. That belongs to you idiots on the leff.

We can impeach Biden for dereliction of duty, among other things, and then Kamala after two months of her idiocy on full display for pure incompetence. We then get the SOH, who will be a Republican.

Those Dems in the Senate who insist on keeping an idiot in office, who only got the VP slot due to her skin color, will risk their own jobs at the next election.

A couple problems. First. I didn’t vote for Biden. I didn’t vote for Trump. I said they both candidates were giant steaming piles of shit. Nothing has happened to change my mind. Both remain giant steaming piles of shit.

Removal from office requires a 2/3 majority in the Senate. How exactly are you going to pull that off when Republicans look to be losing seats in the Senate this election?

Is this the plan for when Biden wins again in 2024 assuming in Fantasyland that the Republicans win an unprecedented majority in the Senate?

Get realistic. Calm down and think. It will be a new experience for you. Then if you are smart you will start praying for Biden health and the Democrats nominating someone else. Or the Republicans sweeping Trump under a rug.

A couple problems. First. I didn’t vote for Biden. I didn’t vote for Trump. I said they both candidates were giant steaming piles of shit. Nothing has happened to change my mind. Both remain giant steaming piles of shit.

Removal from office requires a 2/3 majority in the Senate. How exactly are you going to pull that off when Republicans look to be losing seats in the Senate this election?

Is this the plan for when Biden wins again in 2024 assuming in Fantasyland that the Republicans win an unprecedented majority in the Senate?

Get realistic. Calm down and think. It will be a new experience for you. Then if you are smart you will start praying for Biden health and the Democrats nominating someone else. Or the Republicans sweeping Trump under a rug.
If you didn’t vote for Trump, you helped put Biden in office. We are in this mess because of people who thought the way you did.

Not as much as you leftist idiots crack the rest of us up...EVERY DAY with Joe and Kamala in office.

1. ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS are a 'Democrat' / 'Mentally Unstable Snowflake' thing, not a 'Conservative' thing. GOP / Steve Scalise ... USSC Justices... 'NUFF SAID.

2. Who is talking about 'killing' anyone, other than leftists, as usual?

After Biden is removed from office via the 25th Amendment and all of his EOs / policies are voided because they were made by a mentally incompetent President, Harris can be Impeached.

:auiqs.jpg:

Again, no one needs to Impeach Biden. The 25th Amendment has his name written all over it. Kamala is a different story.

It is the political equivalent of Mutually Assured Destruction. Personally I wonder why you all aren’t singing Biden praises.

Sounds like you aren't too mentally stable there yourself snowflake. It is evident you have not seriously, intelligently thought this scenario through.

Says the circus clown who just got exposed...told to paint the corner of a round room and is still searching for the corner.

It’s the truth of course, but whatever.

And do you think Biden has a snowball‘s chance in hell of winning in 2024?

I thought he would win in 2020. I didn’t think he would win my state of Georgia. I think that Warnock will win this year. I think Kemp will win as well.

I voted for Trump in 2016 and was surprised he won. I went into his administration with some small hope. Those hopes were dashed as his personality came out. He was unable to understand that the President isn’t a CEO of a privately held corporation.

That is why it didn’t matter to me who won in 2020. They were both equally awful. There was a movie called The Last Boy Scout. In it Bruce Willis asks people head or gut. They deserve to be punched for what they did to him and he asks them which it will be. That was the election in a nutshell. A punch in the gut or the head.

Both would hurt. A vote for Trump would be getting punched in the mouth. Biden would be bent over puking my lunch out. Both sucked.

And before you say I am lying. Remember Trump’s first great negotiation success? NAFTA became USMC. What changed? Mexican Truck Drivers we’re prohibited from running cargo from a US destination to another US destination. That was about it.

The Factories in Mexico remained open. American Jobs remained in Mexico. The products made there are still able to be considered domestically produced. Mexican workers continued making far less than American workers.

Ah hell. What’s the use. You love Trump because he spins up the Left.

If that helps you sleep at night. Whatever.

Actually the thought of anyone voting for such a criminal, compromised, dementia-ravaged, Constitution and Rule of Law-violating, economy-destroying, nation-eroding POS is truly disturbing and keeps many families trying to survive in the midst of Joe's Inflation and forced 'transition' up at night.

Ya know what keeps rich, elitist, racist, old, white liberals / Democrats up at night?

50 of the 2+ Million illegals they criminally aided and abetted coming into this country showing up on a bus in Martha's Vineyard.

:aargh:
'It's a 'humanitarian crisis!'
'Call out the National Guard!
'

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Not as much as you leftist idiots crack the rest of us up...EVERY DAY with Joe and Kamala in office.

1. ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS are a 'Democrat' / 'Mentally Unstable Snowflake' thing, not a 'Conservative' thing. GOP / Steve Scalise ... USSC Justices... 'NUFF SAID.

2. Who is talking about 'killing' anyone, other than leftists, as usual?

After Biden is removed from office via the 25th Amendment and all of his EOs / policies are voided because they were made by a mentally incompetent President, Harris can be Impeached.

Again, no one needs to Impeach Biden. The 25th Amendment has his name written all over it. Kamala is a different story.

Sounds like you aren't too mentally stable there yourself snowflake. It is evident you have not seriously, intelligently thought this scenario through.

Says the circus clown who just got exposed...told to paint the corner of a round room and is still searching for the corner.

Search my history. I’ve been saying for nearly two years that Biden would resign after the midterms. People better hope I’m wrong.

Forum List

Back