Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Numbers of House of Representatives from each U.S. State approximately reflect their state's proportion of USA's total population. Both proponents of democracy and oligopoly are generally proponents of their state's greater numbers of populations and representatives.

Numbers of House of Representatives from each U.S. State approximately reflect their state's proportion of USA's total population. Both political proponents of democracy and oligopoly are generally proponents of their state's greater numbers of populations and representatives.

Political proponents of oligopoly are opposed to democracy and would prefer to limit their state's numbers of registered voters. I'm among the proponents of democracy and it would be to our advantage if we could increase our states' numbers of participating voters and state's numbers of representatives reflected their state's comparative proportion of USA's total numbers of participating voters, rather than their populations.

Additionally, I'm a proponent for encouraging voter participation. I advocate that each congressional candidate be entitled to a proportion of a single house vote that reflects the proportion of their district's numbers of voters that voted for them. Only the winning candidate is able to represent their district in the House's chambers.

But all candidates can temporarily register and assign their proportions of their districts' votes to any district's representative for specific dates or topics to be voted upon. They can register their assignments to multiple districts' representatives, but not on the same designated days or topics. All candidates can at any time, register their rescinding of assigned votes, (.that have not yet been cast).

These proposals are no panacea. Although they do address faults such as deliberately hindering voter registration, voter participation, and gerrymandering, I don't doubt enacting these changes may evoke additional problems; but the proposal's would be net beneficial to our nation. Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back