no charges filed in amire locke case

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

apparently there is not enough evidence of wrong doing,. this is the dude woke up waving gun at cops and they shot him. the cops were there on warrant looking for his cousin who murdered man and often stayed with him.

apparently there is not enough evidence of wrong doing,. this is the dude woke up waving gun at cops and they shot him. the cops were there on warrant looking for his cousin who murdered man and often stayed with him.

weird, someone breaks down his door while he is sleeping and he reaches for his gun....I mean who would do that?

Tell you what, come bust through my door at night and see how long you are still breathing.

There is a reason people own guns to defend their homes.
Engage in lawful social conduct and very very most likely no one comes busting down your door.
I know; responsibility, what a bitch.

Engage in lawful social conduct and very very most likely no one comes busting down your door.
I know; responsibility, what a bitch.

Amir Locke was not even who they were looking for and had done nothing wrong, yet he is still dead. So much for your bull shit theory.

Then you're unlikely to die violently. Why don't you move to a filthy, violent blue city where the leadership represents your "values"?

those are your values, not mine. This is like the 3rd time today you have projected your shit on to me.

Why do you do that?

Forum List

Back