No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

Get yer' nose out of Kapernick's ass!

Next you'll be telling us that multi-millionaire NFL players go through a slave auction before they play!!
Kaepernick was right in reference to racial injustice. The NFL combine is what Kaepernick is talking about and while it's not a good comparison, the players are poked, prodded, measured and all other kinds of intrusive procedures.

Staying out of court is simple to say when you are white. Blacks get arrested for walkig down the street doing nothing.

You're talking stupid misdeameanor crap where most Judges say stay outta trouble and that's it. Been this way for a long time!
I know, I worked the Courts for my whole life, retiring in 2008. And that's the way it was, way back when!

Kaepernick was right in reference to racial injustice. The NFL combine is what Kaepernick is talking about and while it's not a good comparison, the players are poked, prodded, measured and all other kinds of intrusive procedures.

Then find another livelihood. Get a secondary degree instead and say "fuck the slave NFL"!!
Choices are still there brother, choices!!

The man who initiated the chase that ended in Ahmaud Arbery’s death quickly changed his story about why he suspected the 25-year-old Black man running in his neighborhood was a criminal, two police officers testified Tuesday.

Glynn County police Officer Jeff Brandeberry told a jury that Greg McMichael — one of three white men on trial for murder in the case — at first told him that Arbery had been recorded by security cameras “breaking in all these houses out here.”

“Well, he makes frequent trips to the neighborhood and gets caught on video cameras every third or fourth night breaking into places and no one’s been able to catch him,” McMichael told Brandeberry, who read in open court from a transcript of the conversation recorded by his body camera.

The officer said he spoke to McMichael at the scene of the shooting, with Arbery’s body lying under a sheet in the road nearby, as police first responded on Feb. 23, 2020.

McMichael’s account shifted when he spoke with a Glynn County detective at police headquarters late the same day. Whereas he’d first blamed the slain man for break ins at multiple houses, McMichael told Detective Parker Marcy the intruder had targeted a single home — one that was still under construction with no doors or windows.

Marcy testified that McMichael told him he had seen “two or three videos” that showed “this guy breaking into or being or wandering around into this house.”

Greg McMichael; his adult son, Travis McMichael; and neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan are charged with murder and other crimes in the death of Arbery. Glynn County police never arrested them. Instead charges came more than two months when cellphone video of the shooting leaked online and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation took over the case. The video sparked an outcry amid a national reckoning over racial injustice.

Ahbery had been snagged and fled from the McMichaels before.. He was on several home videos---and was notably around when things including a hand gun would turn up missing. Ahbery tested positive for THC in his system but negative for his medication needed to control his violent outbursts.

Ahbery had been snagged and fled from the McMichaels before..
When was that, post that incident which I know you won't.
He was on several home videos---
There were SEVERAL folks on the videos of ONE HOME.
and was notably around when things including a hand gun would turn up missing.
Another lie that you can't back up.
Ahbery tested positive for THC in his system but negative for his medication needed to control his violent outbursts.
Another lie that you can't back up. You are one lying, racist hag.

Then find another livelihood. Get a secondary degree instead and say "fuck the slave NFL"!!
Choices are still there brother, choices!!
Don't be white trying to lecture. You have never been to the combine and blacks are not the only ones who have talked about how the NFL treats players like pieces of meat.

For those who question my loyalty. It is always to the same thing. The Truth, and the Constitution. That’s it as far as my patriotism goes. Constitution, and Truth.

The 6th Amendment guarantees the right to an impartial jury trial for those accused of a crime. Now, I am absolutely dedicated to that. So you can always expect me to side with the Constitution when faced with any question. The McMichaels and their neighbor Roddy Bryant are facing among other things, charges for Murder in Brunswick for the killing of Ahmoud Arbury. As you know, I think they did it, but again, my dedication to the Constitution requires me to sound off when any injustice rears its head.

It has reared it’s ugly head. Two of the Jurors are known to be friends of the family of the Victim. Arbury. One is the son of an old friend of the Father of Arbury. There is simply no way he can be impartial is there? I mean, how do they go home after finding the defendant Not Guilty and face the family of your Father’s friend?

Yes, I think they did it. Yes, I think they are guilty under Georgia Law. But I want them convicted by the law, properly, and with all the protections they are guaranteed under the Constitution. We guarantee an impartial jury. And with all the press that this case has gotten, there is little hope of finding twelve people who are not at least familiar with the video. However, we can find twelve people who aren’t friends of the families of the Victims can’t we?

The Constitution Matters. Truth Matters. And this case should be judged based upon the law, and with full protections of the rights of the accused. Truthfully and honestly, judged on the facts.

I mean, how do you go home and say yes, I let the people who killed your son go free? That is the definition of Jury Bias isn’t it?
Kinda bailed on your own thread....

You know, the white guys get that same treatment, right?

Idiot...

Breaking News,

January 31, 20228:47 PM ESTLast Updated 18 hours ago
United States

In rare move, U.S. judge rejects plea agreement by Ahmaud Arbery's murderers​

For those who question my loyalty. It is always to the same thing. The Truth, and the Constitution. That’s it as far as my patriotism goes. Constitution, and Truth.

The 6th Amendment guarantees the right to an impartial jury trial for those accused of a crime. Now, I am absolutely dedicated to that. So you can always expect me to side with the Constitution when faced with any question. The McMichaels and their neighbor Roddy Bryant are facing among other things, charges for Murder in Brunswick for the killing of Ahmoud Arbury. As you know, I think they did it, but again, my dedication to the Constitution requires me to sound off when any injustice rears its head.

It has reared it’s ugly head. Two of the Jurors are known to be friends of the family of the Victim. Arbury. One is the son of an old friend of the Father of Arbury. There is simply no way he can be impartial is there? I mean, how do they go home after finding the defendant Not Guilty and face the family of your Father’s friend?

Yes, I think they did it. Yes, I think they are guilty under Georgia Law. But I want them convicted by the law, properly, and with all the protections they are guaranteed under the Constitution. We guarantee an impartial jury. And with all the press that this case has gotten, there is little hope of finding twelve people who are not at least familiar with the video. However, we can find twelve people who aren’t friends of the families of the Victims can’t we?

The Constitution Matters. Truth Matters. And this case should be judged based upon the law, and with full protections of the rights of the accused. Truthfully and honestly, judged on the facts.

I mean, how do you go home and say yes, I let the people who killed your son go free? That is the definition of Jury Bias isn’t it?
I know it hurts you to the bone. White nationalists who committed murder of a black man were convicted of murder in a confederate state. So therefore, in your mind, it had to be a false conviction. Good luck with that!

I still don’t get what ppl see..
1. These men deserve a Medal of Honor.
2. Arbery Literally chased Travis, arbery had the gun in his hand when he was put down.
3. what is a brave man supposed to do in that situation?
4. Arbery was terrorizing that neighborhood. They followed him until the cops came.
I don’t get this blind spot in peoples mind that they erase all self defense if a man attacking them is black. So just die..

I know it hurts you to the bone. White nationalists who committed murder of a black man were convicted of murder in a confederate state. So therefore, in your mind, it had to be a false conviction. Good luck with that!
We are all allowed to kill in self defense. It’s on video.

Did our "legal system" try to find a more neutral site for the George Floyd case? Nope. We have no real justice system. This is a setup for getting the verdict that the Woke Elite want, exactly like the George Floyd case. We have trial by internet now, the courts are window dressing, nothing more.
We have no real Justice System when whites have to be judged by their peers for a crime they commit, but when the perp is black they are automatically guilty of the crime so the jury really doesn't matter does it.

I still don’t get what ppl see..
1. These men deserve a Medal of Honor.
2. Arbery Literally chased Travis, arbery had the gun in his hand when he was put down.
3. what is a brave man supposed to do in that situation?
4. Arbery was terrorizing that neighborhood. They followed him until the cops came.
I don’t get this blind spot in peoples mind that they erase all self defense if a man attacking them is black. So just die..
Ladies and gentleman welcome the newest addition to the US Message Boards crew of racists.

Forum List

Back