No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

Don't be white trying to lecture. You have never been to the combine and blacks are not the only ones who have talked about how the NFL treats players like pieces of meat.
Aren’t democrats doing the same thing to black woman for the Supreme Court?

Ladies and gentleman welcome the newest addition to the US Message Boards crew of racists.
If I grab a black man’s gun with bad intentions I would deserve to be shot also. Self defense is self defense.. get rid of your blind spot which is color. These brave men went out and followed a thug. It was very courageous.

Smfh, maybe you should tell the white folks that who sat on the jury.
I’d love to interview them. Do you not believe in self defense.. did they actually believe the kid with long dirty toe nails was on a “jog” or did they fear a mob lynching from democrats

I still don’t get what ppl see..
1. These men deserve a Medal of Honor.
2. Arbery Literally chased Travis, arbery had the gun in his hand when he was put down.
3. what is a brave man supposed to do in that situation?
4. Arbery was terrorizing that neighborhood. They followed him until the cops came.
I don’t get this blind spot in peoples mind that they erase all self defense if a man attacking them is black. So just die..
Sorry but nobody wants to play troll with you today. If it will make you feel any better, the next time you see a Black man running call 911. Tell the 911 operator, "hey there's a Black guy running down the street and me and my buddies are going to chase him down and shoot him."

Then you can get your very own medal of honor.

Sorry but nobody wants to play troll with you today. If it will make you feel any better, the next time you see a Black man running call 911. Tell the 911 operator, "hey there's a Black guy running down the street and me and my buddies are going to chase him down and shoot him."

Then you can get your very own medal of honor.
A black guy with a criminal record breaking and entry? Running from a dwelling he didn’t own.. I will, and I will be brave and I will follow and I will be armed if he wants to attack. And I ask for liberty or death from my peers

A black guy with a criminal record breaking and entry? Running from a dwelling he didn’t own.. I will, and I will be brave and I will follow and I will be armed if he wants to attack. And I ask for liberty or death from my peers
So it's telling that you need to classify him as a "Black Guy" instead of just a guy, further, the vigilante thugs had no knowledge of any past criminal history of Abery. No proof of a breaking and entering, running from a dwelling that plenty of white people had walked through without being hunted by a lynch mob.

So a white pack of thugs believing it was still 1940 believed that they could hunt a black person down and murder them with no legal reprisals. They may have been right, two white D.A.'s did collude to rob Arbery of equal protection under the law.

So it's telling that you need to classify him as a "Black Guy" instead of just a guy, further, the vigilante thugs had no knowledge of any past criminal history of Abery. No proof of a breaking and entering, running from a dwelling that plenty of white people had walked through without being hunted by a lynch mob.

So a white pack of thugs believing it was still 1940 believed that they could hunt a black person down and murder them with no legal reprisals. They may have been right, two white D.A.'s did collude to rob Arbery of equal protection under the law.
You leave our arbery was terrorizing that neighborhood. They literally created a Facebook page for criminal Aubrey.

the men were brave, AA was a thug who could of had a gun. Again the video shows AA running right at Travis, and died with a gun in his hand. The appeal will hit on that fact. Their lawyers weren’t very smart.

Actually, this is what I know.

Arbery had a criminal record. That is almost the only true thing you have said.

I know that Arbery didn’t steal anything from the Construction Site. I know he didn’t steal anything on that day. I know that the McMichaels assumed he was a criminal they had caught in the act. I know the Prosecutor claims that Greg McMichaels told the Police he shouted at Arbery that he (Greg) would blow his god damned head off.

I know that Arbery had committed no crime to justify the pursuit by the McMichaels. I know that the police claim that they wanted to arrest the McMichaels on the day, but were told not to by Jackie Johnson. I know that the Grand Jury indicted them in no time. I know that the case had been reviewed by a Judge who saw ample evidence to proceed. I know that everything the McMichaels did that day was what I was told never to do, under pretty much any circumstances by Police, my own attorney, and the information provided by the USCCA.

I know that racists are frothing at the mouth at the outrage of Whites being held accountable for killing a black. I know the Racists always rush out and claim the victim of such killings are criminals. They even did so when Phillandro Castillo was killed. And all he had was some traffic tickets.

I know the Racists always claim proof and evidence that doesn’t actually exist. Such as the Chauvin trial where they swore up and down that it was obviously an overdose. Yet, not one Coroner came forward to agree with that. The best the Defense could do was find a Coroner who said that he would have listed the cause of death as undetermined.

I know your anger and rage is not healthy, and I hope you find a way to purge it from within yourself.
Arbery was a violent criminal---no doubt about that one.
He was casing the new build as is the habit of criminals such as Arbery was to come back and steal later after knowing if there is anything to steal. He trespassed so he broke the law. He fit the description because he was the criminal seen around when there was a robbery. Threatening to blow a criminals head off as you try to arrest is par for the course....to try to get them to not attack as ARBERY did both the McMichaels and a cop earlier. Arbery was a felon casing the joint----this isn't NEVER NEVER land so lots not pretend that this isn't what he was doing. He was a convicted criminal with NO JOB but was getting his nails done and had money coming in from somewhere.

The McMichaels shot a VIOLENT felon who attacked them---they should not have been arrested. Given the WOKE attack everyone especially cops, I don't know how accurate any claims are that any cop wanted to arrest the McMichaels nor do I care. They had the right to defend themselves from the violent criminal who ran up to them, circled around a vehicle and then attacked them trying to steal their gun.

Grand jury and jury sounds both corrupt and tainted. Pretty sure the judge is too here---

Castillo was fucking guilty as hell---DRuggy smoking dope in a car with a small child is threat to both the child and to everyone else on the road. The cops job was to go after him.............Castillo was the one playing with a gun when the cops came RIGHTLY For his ass. And you want to call whites racists for going after criminals? Not whites fault that so many criminals are black----------Has it not occured to you that Whites just don't like criminals while many blacks worship criminals and racism?

You wanna talk George Floyd who died of drug overdose---he had a lethal dose of FENTAYL and other drugs in his system. I don't need a coroner to tell me this---the toxicology report clearly shows this. Each day hundreds of violent criminals are taking down with foot knee to back of the neck to hold them down to be arrested...they don't seem to die unless they are already of overdose. On top of this each day thousands of americans have asian back massages that also don't kill. Humans do not die from knee to the back of a neck dear...especially large ass violent criminals such as Floyd was at 6'6 or 6'7.

You want to talk racism---here you go. IN all three instances here, the black guys were druggies and/or criminals who refused to be arrested. They chose to be criminals and yet in all three cases because they are black the BLM and libs rally behind the criminals as they worship them and attack the men who tried to rightly stop them because they are white. Those attacking the law abidding men who were white-------scream whites are the racists but truth be told the blacks attacking them are the real racists and are simply projecting their own bad behavior on others instead of accepting that their race as a group has a problem with not committing crimes, not doing drugs, not being selfish pigs, abusing kids, and not being racists themselves. Quit frankly I am tired of humoring the idiots who think everyone should allow the criminals especially blacks ones to commit crimes and attack others.

Take you RACE BAIT card and shove it, criminal lover.

Last edited:
What was that?

Reagan Pledges He Would Name a Woman to the Supreme Court

"It is time for a woman to sit among our highest jurists," Reagan said in a prepared statement to a news conference here. "I will also seek out women to appoint to other federal courts in an effort to bring about a better balance on the federal bench."

TRUMP also did it.

Just two days after the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg and just weeks before the 2020 election, then-President Donald Trump declared he would limit his search for her replacement to only qualified female candidates.

"It will be a woman -- a very talented, very brilliant woman," Trump said
during a Sept. 20, 2020, rally in North Carolina. "We haven't chosen yet, but we have numerous women on the list." He went on to nominate now-Justice Amy Coney Barrett a month later.

reconmark so you lied.. you said bush would name a whites woman.
Did you know during this time Biden filibustered a promotion of a black woman to a high court position? Hehe

You leave our arbery was terrorizing that neighborhood. They literally created a Facebook page for criminal Aubrey.

the men were brave, AA was a thug who could of had a gun. Again the video shows AA running right at Travis, and died with a gun in his hand. The appeal will hit on that fact. Their lawyers weren’t very smart.
Funny, that seems to be a narrative built on a pile of nothing. Exactly who was terrorized and why weren't they witnesses for the defense, oh yeah, there weren't any.

reconmark so you lied.. you said bush would name a whites woman.
Did you know during this time Biden filibustered a promotion of a black woman to a high court position? Hehe
Call it a lie because I names the wrong President, so be it, it's not a point worth arguing. You only use it as a failed deflection of the point that two white presidents gauranteed the court would receive two white women as justices...you can't spin that fact.

Funny, that seems to be a narrative built on a pile of nothing. Exactly who was terrorized and why weren't they witnesses for the defense, oh yeah, there weren't any.
Good question, the judge allowed race mob leaders to stare down the jury. Lol the appeal will be refreshing.. I hear voters are putting pressure on elected officials, get these guys out now!

Good question, the judge allowed race mob leaders to stare down the jury. Lol the appeal will be refreshing.. I hear voters are putting pressure on elected officials, get these guys out now!
So, there's no proof of any "race mob Leaders", that racist trope didn't work then or now. These guys are going to get out, when they die of old age.

So, there's no proof of any "race mob Leaders", that racist trope didn't work then or now. These guys are going to get out, when they die of old age.
Jesse Jackson is a racist black man. Leader of race mobs. Staring down the jury.. that’s like having kkk leaders stare down George Floyd jury, or having the kkk march outside the George Floyd trial and having the jury hear them.. I can’t wait for appeal

Jesse Jackson is a racist black man. Leader of race mobs. Staring down the jury.. that’s like having kkk leaders stare down George Floyd jury, or having the kkk march outside the George Floyd trial and having the jury hear them.. I can’t wait for appeal
Equating Jessie Jackson with a group of lower intelligence whites who rob, rape, commit arson , bombings , murder and intimidate minorities really just takes my original point full circle.
No one is going to play troll games with you.

Equating Jessie Jackson with a group of lower intelligence whites who rob, rape, commit arson , bombings , murder and intimidate minorities really just takes my original point full circle.
No one is going to play troll games with you.
Lol what are you talking about Black Lives Matter has burnt down America for the past five years, try to burn federal cops alive. And their leaders bought $3 million houses across America. How do you think Jesse Jackson got rich? Lol

Forum List

Back