No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

For those who question my loyalty. It is always to the same thing. The Truth, and the Constitution. That’s it as far as my patriotism goes. Constitution, and Truth.

The 6th Amendment guarantees the right to an impartial jury trial for those accused of a crime. Now, I am absolutely dedicated to that. So you can always expect me to side with the Constitution when faced with any question. The McMichaels and their neighbor Roddy Bryant are facing among other things, charges for Murder in Brunswick for the killing of Ahmoud Arbury. As you know, I think they did it, but again, my dedication to the Constitution requires me to sound off when any injustice rears its head.

It has reared it’s ugly head. Two of the Jurors are known to be friends of the family of the Victim. Arbury. One is the son of an old friend of the Father of Arbury. There is simply no way he can be impartial is there? I mean, how do they go home after finding the defendant Not Guilty and face the family of your Father’s friend?

Yes, I think they did it. Yes, I think they are guilty under Georgia Law. But I want them convicted by the law, properly, and with all the protections they are guaranteed under the Constitution. We guarantee an impartial jury. And with all the press that this case has gotten, there is little hope of finding twelve people who are not at least familiar with the video. However, we can find twelve people who aren’t friends of the families of the Victims can’t we?

The Constitution Matters. Truth Matters. And this case should be judged based upon the law, and with full protections of the rights of the accused. Truthfully and honestly, judged on the facts.

I mean, how do you go home and say yes, I let the people who killed your son go free? That is the definition of Jury Bias isn’t it?
They have a stacked Jury of pretty much all whites, the only one who want get Justice is Ahmaud Arbery.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Two of the Jurors are known to be friends of the family of the Victim. Arbury
For those who question my loyalty. It is always to the same thing. The Truth, and the Constitution. That’s it as far as my patriotism goes. Constitution, and Truth.

The 6th Amendment guarantees the right to an impartial jury trial for those accused of a crime. Now, I am absolutely dedicated to that. So you can always expect me to side with the Constitution when faced with any question. The McMichaels and their neighbor Roddy Bryant are facing among other things, charges for Murder in Brunswick for the killing of Ahmoud Arbury. As you know, I think they did it, but again, my dedication to the Constitution requires me to sound off when any injustice rears its head.

It has reared it’s ugly head. Two of the Jurors are known to be friends of the family of the Victim. Arbury. One is the son of an old friend of the Father of Arbury. There is simply no way he can be impartial is there? I mean, how do they go home after finding the defendant Not Guilty and face the family of your Father’s friend?

Yes, I think they did it. Yes, I think they are guilty under Georgia Law. But I want them convicted by the law, properly, and with all the protections they are guaranteed under the Constitution. We guarantee an impartial jury. And with all the press that this case has gotten, there is little hope of finding twelve people who are not at least familiar with the video. However, we can find twelve people who aren’t friends of the families of the Victims can’t we?

The Constitution Matters. Truth Matters. And this case should be judged based upon the law, and with full protections of the rights of the accused. Truthfully and honestly, judged on the facts.

I mean, how do you go home and say yes, I let the people who killed your son go free? That is the definition of Jury Bias isn’t it?
Has the final jury been impaneled?

The link you provided doesn’t work anymore; this article from the 19th indicates that jury selection is ongoing:

“The eight people deemed qualified to serve won't necessarily be seated on the final jury. They just weren't among those found to have hardened opinions on the case, or with hardships that made jury service an unfair burden. Prosecutors and the defense will take turns striking qualified pool members in order to arrive at the final jury.”

We should wait until the final jury is announced before exploring concerns about impartiality.

And yet, when it came straight from the judge's mouth that a juror showed bias and was dismissed, you didn't buy that, either. That's a cute little game you have rigged up for yourself.

The fact that a judge dismisses a juror for bias indicates that the system works. Why is it assumed that the rest of us are qualified to judge the rest of the jurors?

...plain and simple, he was trespassing and it is VERY REASONABLE to assume he was there to steal something --AND, with his history of jackassness stealing, it is even MORE than reasonable for US to assume that

But the McMichael duo didn't see him trespassing that day, nor did they have any first hand knowledge of Arberry stealing anything.

When they decided to arm themselves and chase him, they made a really, really bad decision.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Travis McMichael is found guilty and awarded a life sentence...

Did our "legal system" try to find a more neutral site for the George Floyd case? Nope. We have no real justice system. This is a setup for getting the verdict that the Woke Elite want, exactly like the George Floyd case. We have trial by internet now, the courts are window dressing, nothing more.
Former officer and now convicted murder derek chauvin was judged guilty by a jury who saw the video tape.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The man who initiated the chase that ended in Ahmaud Arbery’s death quickly changed his story about why he suspected the 25-year-old Black man running in his neighborhood was a criminal, two police officers testified Tuesday.

Glynn County police Officer Jeff Brandeberry told a jury that Greg McMichael — one of three white men on trial for murder in the case — at first told him that Arbery had been recorded by security cameras “breaking in all these houses out here.”

“Well, he makes frequent trips to the neighborhood and gets caught on video cameras every third or fourth night breaking into places and no one’s been able to catch him,” McMichael told Brandeberry, who read in open court from a transcript of the conversation recorded by his body camera.

The officer said he spoke to McMichael at the scene of the shooting, with Arbery’s body lying under a sheet in the road nearby, as police first responded on Feb. 23, 2020.

McMichael’s account shifted when he spoke with a Glynn County detective at police headquarters late the same day. Whereas he’d first blamed the slain man for break ins at multiple houses, McMichael told Detective Parker Marcy the intruder had targeted a single home — one that was still under construction with no doors or windows.

Marcy testified that McMichael told him he had seen “two or three videos” that showed “this guy breaking into or being or wandering around into this house.”

Greg McMichael; his adult son, Travis McMichael; and neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan are charged with murder and other crimes in the death of Arbery. Glynn County police never arrested them. Instead charges came more than two months when cellphone video of the shooting leaked online and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation took over the case. The video sparked an outcry amid a national reckoning over racial injustice.

So if a non police man accuses me of something I did not do while he has a gun, I do not have to answer his questions. He has no right to stop me nor ask me anything. If he does while pointing a gun at me he is in violation of the law. That's a threat. I can walk right past him and he cannot even speak to me at that point. He then can be arrested. So did the man steal stuff from the sight? It comes down to that does it not? Now I'm white but im walking down some street and a group of men stop me with guns, they have violated my rights, and the law. I'd simply tell them kindly that I'm not speaking to them. There is nothing they can do at that point. They MUST let me pass.

When has there ever been an impartial jury? Look at the jury in the trial of Roy Bryant and JW Milam, how many of those folks do you think were impartial? The McMichaels and Bryant are facing what black men face everyday in Court rooms across America.

Stay out of Court if you don't wanna face this shit.
Same applies to white dudes.

Stay out of Court if you don't wanna face this shit.
Same applies to white dudes.
Staying out of court is simple to say when you are white. Blacks get arrested for walkig down the street doing nothing.

Forum List

Back