No Black Guy Would Run As A Republican: Janeane Garofalo

Garafalo is a foul mouthed pig. Every time she opens her herpes infested mouth something foul comes out. She's a world class hypocrite.

8808024.jpg

Charlie Pride is a black guy and he sings country and western songs... Lots of white folk like his music. Maybe, if a black guy ran for President, and he had his shit together, white folk might like him too. Well, maybe that isn't true. Obama doesn't have his shit together and there are lots of Democrats who still like him. I guess that's a Democrat thing...

Charlie Pride is a black guy and he sings country and western songs... Lots of white folk like his music. Maybe, if a black guy ran for President, and he had his shit together, white folk might like him too. Well, maybe that isn't true. Obama doesn't have his shit together and there are lots of Democrats who still like him. I guess that's a Democrat thing...

Well yanno, I don't expect her to not like President Obama. She is a radical far left liberal after all, so I am perfectly willing to allow her to be who she chooses to be however obnoxious that is to some of the rest of us.

But I am only hearing the chirping of crickets after throwing down the gauntlet earlier today. The anti-Rush forces were out en masse to jump all over him for a mildly racist joke he told earlier this week.

Garafolo's comment was even more racist and every bit as offensive so where are all those champions for anti-racism now?

The "anti-Rush forces". What a hack.

I'm on vacation. I never watch TV and I'm looking forward to watching Rachel Maddow.

And Barry Gordy had 5 country western subsidiaries of Motown, he even launched the career of T.G. Sheppard with "Devil in a Bottle".

But what does that have to do with running for office?

The "anti-Rush forces". What a hack.

I'm on vacation. I never watch TV and I'm looking forward to watching Rachel Maddow.

Both Maddow and Garafolo prove how far from reason and humanity the liberal agenda can take you...

This week a GOP candidate was accused of racism merely for saying that the country has a "Black Cloud" over it's head.

This woman says that all blacks are the same......and if they aren't someone is paying them.

Last edited:
Garofalo-252x200.png

The crazy woman is at it again. On Countdown with Keith Olbermann Janeane Garofalo offered some more of her special brand of wisdom. Past attacks

Herman Cain, according to the former host of the now defunct Air American, is being paid to run as President.

Of course. That's the only possible explanation.

No self respecting Black man would ever consider being conservative, believe in smaller government, or run for POTUS in the rich white man's club.

“[He's] in this presidential race because he deflects the racism that is inherit in the Republican party, the conservative movement, the Tea Party certainly. [In] the last 30 years the Republican party has been moving more and more to the right, but also race-baiting more. Gay-baiting more. Religion-baiting more.

But, Herman Cain, I feel like, is being paid by somebody to be involved and to run for president so that you go like ‘I love that, that can’t be racist. He’s a black guy, a black guy asking for Obama being impeached.‘ Or ’it’s a black guy whose anti-Muslim. It’s a black guy who is a Tea Party guy.’”

I think she's focusing on the wrong party. Some feel that racist Democrats did the same thing in 08'.

Janeane Garofalo Wonders if Herman Cain Paid to Run by Racists | Video | TheBlaze.com

That broad is as stupid as she is ugly.

Garofalo-252x200.png

The crazy woman is at it again. On Countdown with Keith Olbermann Janeane Garofalo offered some more of her special brand of wisdom. Past attacks

Herman Cain, according to the former host of the now defunct Air American, is being paid to run as President.

Of course. That's the only possible explanation.

No self respecting Black man would ever consider being conservative, believe in smaller government, or run for POTUS in the rich white man's club.

“[He's] in this presidential race because he deflects the racism that is inherit in the Republican party, the conservative movement, the Tea Party certainly. [In] the last 30 years the Republican party has been moving more and more to the right, but also race-baiting more. Gay-baiting more. Religion-baiting more.

But, Herman Cain, I feel like, is being paid by somebody to be involved and to run for president so that you go like ‘I love that, that can’t be racist. He’s a black guy, a black guy asking for Obama being impeached.‘ Or ’it’s a black guy whose anti-Muslim. It’s a black guy who is a Tea Party guy.’”

I think she's focusing on the wrong party. Some feel that racist Democrats did the same thing in 08'.

Janeane Garofalo Wonders if Herman Cain Paid to Run by Racists | Video | TheBlaze.com

That broad is as stupid as she is ugly.

She's not stupid....just closed-minded.

And I don't think she's ugly.....but I wouldn't do her.

Forum List

Back