No 1 is perfect, let's pardon Officer Chauvin, but abolish the police, trust each other to keep the nation's peace. it's the only way forward, friends

When will we all learn to love one another?
When will everyone be treated equally?
Raise your voice for justice, for education, and for equality!!!

climate change is fossil fuel made, corona is China made, systemic racism is white man made

let's move from anguish to action and deal with our common crisis with civic grace

one thing my mama told me: If you’re MY son, you know what’s right and wrong. You know that treating people right is the right thing to do.

We are BLACK MEN! ....We build...We don’t tear down other BLACK MEN! ...We have felt the pain of being torn down and we have decided we will be deliberate about building others!

A rogue Officer killed a citizen and society paid with a billion dollars in damage that we can't afford and several wounded officers and the radical left's solution is to abolish the Police Departments? It's a joke right?

TO MY BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I DECLARE MYSELF BLACK JESUS!

We are BLACK MEN!..... We build .... We don't tear down other BLACK MEN! .... We have felt the pain of being torn down and we have decided we will be deliberate about building others! All too often, we men find it easier to criticize each other, instead of building each other up. With all the negativity going around let's do something positive!!

via CBS News
EaJ1VrtUEAUvR4-

Forum List

Back