No 1 Downloaded Song: "Stick Your Progress Where the Sun Don't Shine"

3 Years ago he released a single 'Shut Up About Politics' and today he releases a extremely political song. Playing for the trumpers for money.
I really don't need or want blessings from your god.
People change their minds.

Those of us who have minds, that is.

3 Years ago he released a single 'Shut Up About Politics' and today he releases a extremely political song. Playing for the trumpers for money.
I really don't need or want blessings from your god.
The only way to explain it is I guess that in John's opinion, a lot can happen in three years and obviously he now has a lot to say about it that can no longer be kept to himself.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One other thing, anyone who says that they don't need any blessings just might be the person who needs them the most.

The only way to explain it is I guess that in John's opinion, a lot can happen in three years and obviously he now has a lot to say about it that can no longer be kept to himself.
Or, his career needed a jumpstart.
P.S. One other thing, anyone who says that they don't need any blessings just might be the person who needs them the most.
Hard pass.

A jumpstart is meant for those who have never gotten off the ground to begin with. John already has an identity as one half of the Big & Rich duo.

God bless you and John and Big Kenny always!!!

Holly

P.S. Being a hit songwriter is another identity that he possesses too.
So he wrote that sexist tune, 'Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy?'

No record label, no radio play (yet). Just exactly how most Americans are feeling about the skeevy, manipulating, out-of-time party of "Progress". John Rich gets it right here. Mock all you want, Lefties. You lose all the way around.

That is a truly awful song. They always have those gay moustaches dont they ?

Forum List

Back