No 1 Downloaded Song: "Stick Your Progress Where the Sun Don't Shine"

You can point out any fact, from a blatant error/lie about a song to a President who refused to stop an attack on our Capitol, and their ultimate response -- when faced directly with it -- will be "I don't care".

I don't know what the psychological or sociological term for this is, but about 35% to 40% of the country is infected by it.
30 percent tops.

No record label, no radio play (yet). Just exactly how most Americans are feeling about the skeevy, manipulating, out-of-time party of "Progress". John Rich gets it right here. Mock all you want, Lefties. You lose all the way around.

Islamophobic Twat, bending over for rich people as long as she thinks people of color are getting screwed worse.

Thank you for getting that song up here. I didn't know anything about it until now.

God bless you and John Rich always!!!

Holly

P.S. I'd like to know how long it took him to get it out here to us starting from the day that he began writing it.

I remember the song "take this job and shove it.". A whole office singing it. That is an all time great. What's even better is last year 4.5 million people more or less took the songs advice. That was marvelous.

I'd like to know how long it took him to get it out here to us starting from the day that he began writing it.
1658677810671.jpeg

He's a sellout.

No record label, no radio play (yet). Just exactly how most Americans are feeling about the skeevy, manipulating, out-of-time party of "Progress". John Rich gets it right here. Mock all you want, Lefties. You lose all the way around.

They know their audience. He probably doesn't even believe it. But he knows he isn't selling music to physics professors.

Catchy tune. So so lyrics. Good vocals. And the video images are pleasant, too.

Very happy he released it on Rumble and on Truth. (Another reason to like Trump!)
He knows his audience. Intransigence, smaller words, "fuck you" in code... just giving the people what they want...

He knows his audience. Intransigence, smaller words, "fuck you" in code... just giving the people what they want...
He understands that intelligent, observant, everyday people are sick of the demented void we have presently “serving” as President. He also gets that thinking people recognize the left’s notion of “progress” is their code word for more government and less freedom.

They know their audience. He probably doesn't even believe it. But he knows he isn't selling music to physics professors.
I love how you guys are so insecure -- thus the constant denigration of those of us you perceive as less intelligent or less sophisticated. Keep it up. It's very entertaining and revealing to a proud redneck.

Forum List

Back