No 1 Downloaded Song: "Stick Your Progress Where the Sun Don't Shine"

I know right, how dare me care about the truth. We should all just be like you and live by our emotions and just accept things that feel good to be true.
You can point out any fact, from a blatant error/lie about a song to a President who refused to stop an attack on our Capitol, and their ultimate response -- when faced directly with it -- will be "I don't care".

I don't know what the psychological or sociological term for this is, but about 35% to 40% of the country is infected by it.

Last edited:
You can point out any fact, from a blatant error/lie about a song to a President who refused to stop an attack on our Capitol, and their ultimate response -- when faced directly with it -- will be "I don't care".

I don't know what the psychological or sociological term for this is, but about 35% to 40% of the country is infected by it.
1658662428405.png

Artists that release politically biased music lose half their sales and audience right out of the gate.
If I could get 5% of people to buy my product by pissing off the other 95%, then I could be a very rich man.

I was at a private corporate "concert" at his house. He has a floor all set up with a stage and a bar to host these things. He had Martina McBride do a few songs as well. I highly recommend it if anyone is shopping for special corporate events.

Very cool guy. Went around and talked to everyone. Has a ridiculous gun collection.

I was at a private corporate "concert" at his house. He has a floor all set up with a stage and a bar to host these things. He had Martina McBride do a few songs as well. I highly recommend it if anyone is shopping for special corporate events.

Very cool guy. Went around and talked to everyone. Has a ridiculous gun collection.

1658663559898.png

Forum List

Back