No 1 Downloaded Song: "Stick Your Progress Where the Sun Don't Shine"

I love how you guys are so insecure -- thus the constant denigration of those of us you perceive as less intelligent or less sophisticated.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know bubble gum country that is themed on sticking a thumb in your neighbor's eye was for smart people.

Gee, thanks for clearing that up. I wonder if they will play it at the world chess championships?

How about at the national science fair?

I am thinking no, Cletus.

So, that we are clear.....Conservatives are against progress and always have been against progress....which is fine, just own it......

and I am sure this song will live in history as one of the all time greats -- along side of the classics that were actually in favor of progress....

Right up there with

Imagine - John Lennon
A Change Gonna Come - Sam Cooke
What's Going On - Marvin Gaye

But I am sure this song far exceeds their musical talents because they were just a bunch of druggie libs talking about people living together in harmony....commie crap...

A recap of this thread:

Leftists really hate it when you downtalk their religion

Nothing new under the sun
And righties really hate it when deep down they have to admit -- they still prefer the music of those lefty libs at the end of the day....

And righties really hate it when deep down they have to admit -- they still prefer the music of those lefty libs at the end of the day....

I prefer when musicians keep their pieholes shut about politics and just sing...or like John Rich, make a song about it and let the chips fall where they may. But too many of them must bow down to the Church of Woke, so there it is

I prefer when musicians keep their pieholes shut about politics and just sing...or like John Rich, make a song about it and let the chips fall where they may. But too many of them must bow down to the Church of Woke, so there it is
"I prefer when musicians keep their pieholes shut about politics, unless they say what I want to hear"

Musicians have never and SHOULD NEVER keep their pie-holes shut about anything they want to express....people will either like it or not...but talent wins out overall..and too often, these "I hate progress" folks lack talent so they appeal to folks like you, who will give them a pass for that lack of talent....

What you hate is the fact your ideology is ALWAYS ON THE WRONG SIDE of that music.....when a country was founded on catering to white men; of course you want to maintain that status quo and don't want America to progress and be forced to live up to its word...

Like I keep telling yall ....if this were the 60's -- Conservatives like you would be the ones whining about progress and wanting to return things back to the way they were....and all of the great songs of that time -- you would also be whining about....I wish Curtis Mayfield would keep his piehole shut instead of singing about this stuff...

Last edited:
So, that we are clear.....Conservatives are against progress and always have been against progress....which is fine, just own it......

and I am sure this song will live in history as one of the all time greats -- along side of the classics that were actually in favor of progress....

Right up there with

Imagine - John Lennon
A Change Gonna Come - Sam Cooke
What's Going On - Marvin Gaye

But I am sure this song far exceeds their musical talents because they were just a bunch of druggie libs talking about people living together in harmony....commie crap...

Imagine, No 1

I agree with you. That's the perfect Progressive Song, written by the perfect progressive. "Imagine no possessions"....written from his mansion.

yes. Own that one

"I prefer when musicians keep their pieholes shut about politics, unless they say what I want to hear"

Musicians have never and SHOULD NEVER keep their pie-holes shut about anything they want to express....people will either like it or not...but talent wins out overall..and too often, these "I hate progress" folks lack talent so they appeal to folks like you, who will give them a pass for that lack of talent....

What you hate is the fact your ideology is ALWAYS ON THE WRONG SIDE of that music. that you also hate.....when a country was founded on catering to white men; of course you want to maintain that status quo and don't want America to progress and be forced to live up to its word...

Like I keep telling yall ....if this were the 60's -- Conservatives like you would be the ones whining about progress and wanting to return things back to the way they were....and all of the great songs of that time -- you would also be whining about....I wish Curtis Mayfield would keep his piehole shut instead of singing about this stuff...

Oh honey the teens of the 60s are now screeching at you to put that mask on your face, keep six feet away, and remember they're calling LatinX not LatinOs.

What a joke and a travesty the entire movement turned out to be. Funny, tho. I'll give you that.

Imagine, No 1

I agree with you. That's the perfect Progressive Song, written by the perfect progressive. "Imagine no possessions"....written from his mansion.

yes. Own that one
Yea, it's like Chrisitans singing about Heaven...no worldly possessions there either.....and that is also imagination...but you talk about John Lennon's song as an insult......

Name for me all of your favorite "Conservative artists" that were anti-progress -- tell me about all of those great hits...there should be tons of them

I'll wait...

Liberals in the 60s: Drugs, sex, rock n roll!

Liberals in 2022: Mask up! Vax up! Trust the experts!

hhahahahahahah yeah that makes for some great music too, don't it?

Oh honey the teens of the 60s are now screeching at you to put that mask on your face, keep six feet away, and remember they're calling LatinX not LatinOs.

What a joke and a travesty the entire movement turned out to be. Funny, tho. I'll give you that.
Why are you dodging??

Name for me all of those "anti-progress" hits that you grew up listening to?

I am sure there was a pro-Segregationist musician that was climbing the charts back then....who was it?

Liberals in the 60s: Drugs, sex, rock n roll!

Liberals in 2022: Mask up! Vax up! Trust the experts!

hhahahahahahah yeah that makes for some great music too, don't it?
Conservatives in the 60's demonizing drugs sex and music....

Conservatives today...still demonizing all of those things -- and as for the music, they are bastardizing it...

Still waiting for you to tell me about all of those great anti-Civil Rights songs of the 60's

Yea, it's like Chrisitans singing about Heaven...no worldly possessions there either.....and that is also imagination...but you talk about John Lennon's song as an insult......

Name for me all of your favorite "Conservative artists" that were anti-progress -- tell me about all of those great hits...there should be tons of them

I'll wait...

Difference being: Christians know we can't earn our way there, and we don't. We couldn't even should we try.

There is no Jesus Christ in the Church of Woke. The only hope for you all is to Virtue Signal your way there. Of course, if you're an elder you don't have to try. You all eat up John Lennon's slop because he's a High Elder. He can live in a mansion and own a dozen cars and sing about "no possessions" and you all go glassy-eyed for...reasons.

I laugh every time that song comes on. For the record.

You can't be serious.

"You can't be serious" means you just realized how stupid you are for loving that song.

You're right. You are stupid. John Lennon probably laughed at all you suckers who love that song right up until the day he died. If he didn't, he wasn't nearly as smart as I think he was.

Forum List

Back