What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NJ Gov. Christie lashes out at ‘know-nothing’ Romney staffers

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The White House/Trumpers' heads, rent-free

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday lashed out at “know-nothing, disgruntled” Romney staffers who he said were the sources of reports he turned down Mitt Romney’s request to campaign in Pennsylvania on Sunday.

Christie said he had a prior agreement with Romney that he would not attend any more campaign events if Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey.

“So all this other noise, I think, are coming from know-nothing, disgruntled Romney staffers who, you know, don’t like the fact that I said nice things about the president of the United States,” Christie said at a news conference on Tuesday. “Well, that is too bad for them.”

The Romney campaign did not offer comment about Christie’s remarks.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Christie is right. Not really that odd. irrelevant though

OP
Synthaholic

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

Ladies and Gentlemen: I give you the first post in support of Christie 2016, while also throwing Romney under the bus.

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

Ladies and Gentlemen: I give you the first post in support of Christie 2016, while also throwing Romney under the bus.

That's not really throwing Romney anywhere. Christie is right, he has more important buisness atm, you know, natural disasters and all....

What's is wrong is all the idiot conservatives that jump all over Christie simply because he is not actively trying to destroy Obama. Christie does not determine the election nor should he hide behind politics when there is work that needs to be done. This is EXACTLY why I like Christie though I can't support him (I am not in NJ).

Political Junky

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh yea, Christie is definitely running in 2016.

R.D.

Gold Member
Reaction score
Christie is a blow hard

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama might carry NJ.

Oh, Dear.

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Reaction score

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL, the new darling of the liberals, Christy

how lovely

Last edited:

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Chistie and Scarborough in 2016!

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

Christie may not be with us in 2016 unless he wins the battle of the bulge.

We lost John Candy at age 43, Cass Elliot, 32, Big Pun, 28, Chris Farley, age 33, and Dan Blocker (Hoss Cartwright), 44, come to mind.

Sad but true, untreated obesity is associated with and can result in one's early death.

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

We lost John Candy at age 43, Cass Elliot, 32, Big Pun, 28, Chris Farley, age 33, and Dan Blocker (Hoss Cartwright), 44, come to mind.

Sad but true, untreated obesity is associated with and can result in one's early death.

I think this every time I see him. He's not just overweight, he's quite obese. Very, very hard on the heart and body. Call me a fat-ist but the dude seriously need to move more and eat less.

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

I think this every time I see him. He's not just overweight, he's quite obese. Very, very hard on the heart and body. Call me a fat-ist but the dude seriously need to move more and eat less.
Obesity is a disease. It is treatable. The treatment is not easy and requires disciplined management of activity, pushing away ice cream, candy, salted and carbohydrate snacks, second helpings, and a good medical man who specializes in obesity or weight-loss guru, and a trainer. It wouldn't hurt to get a job as a walking mail-carrier, aerobics instructor, or construction worker if you're young and strong. It's hard on people who eat out a lot because restaurants cater to people who eat a lot. It gets harder every year to find a restaurant that prepares balanced diets, and is almost nonexistant at fast-food places.

Last edited:

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
LOL, the new darling of the liberals, Christy

how lovely
Amazing how the cheeseburger jokes are nowhere to be found now, innit?

OP
Synthaholic

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

auditor0007

Gold Member
Reaction score

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday lashed out at “know-nothing, disgruntled” Romney staffers who he said were the sources of reports he turned down Mitt Romney’s request to campaign in Pennsylvania on Sunday.

Christie said he had a prior agreement with Romney that he would not attend any more campaign events if Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey.

“So all this other noise, I think, are coming from know-nothing, disgruntled Romney staffers who, you know, don’t like the fact that I said nice things about the president of the United States,” Christie said at a news conference on Tuesday. “Well, that is too bad for them.”

He is so getting ready to run in 2016. He has to win re-election as Governor first though. This is all part of the plan for him. He knows Romney is a lost cause anyway, so he has to play the role. He is really beginning to understand the importance of moderation. I have not cared for him in the past, but he might change my mind if he continues on this path.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

He is so getting ready to run in 2016. He has to win re-election as Governor first though. This is all part of the plan for him. He knows Romney is a lost cause anyway, so he has to play the role. He is really beginning to understand the importance of moderation. I have not cared for him in the past, but he might change my mind if he continues on this path.

Gullible sap. :lol::lol::lol:

OP
Synthaholic

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He finally got one thing he's always wanted - a few words from Bruce Springsteen. From Air Force One. President Obama said "Hold on a sec - some guy named Bruce wants to say hello". :lol:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List