NJ deliberately breaking election rules. OK so I just voted, when I walk in the door they ask me what district I am in

I do not know as I always went to vote in my neighborhood. So I look at the mail in ballot that they mailed me, it says district 6, and also district 13 representing Congressional and legislative districts. Then the lady says that I am not in the book that I never voted and I show her my mail in ballot with the district number. Then she hands me a ballot anyway and says vote, I say my vote will not count if I am not in the book so find the right bleeping book. Now they know that they lost it because I was mailed a ballot which I only brought to prove them wrong which I anticipated they would be (again one day I will be wrong)(you won't see it). So now they are telling me that there is no record of me but they will let me vote then rip up the ballot later. I say no, fix this right now or I am making a police report, you have my fucking name when the tax is due for some odd reason. Again the ballot they mailed me says district 6, so now I check the tax map and it shows us in district 4 which means my mailed in ballot was wrong and that if I used it my vote would not have been counted because they made a mistake that would have been blamed on me. I seriously never saw such a complete bunch of idiots all using plausible deniability to show that the error would have been mine.

Now, I complete the paperwork and fold the ballot into the envelope.

Remember that we are acting like this because of covid 19.

The last thing you need to do is lick the envelope with your spit and germs and hand it in with the virus.

Phil Murphy figured this out all by himself, I wish he was there to take my spit
It's probably not a mistake, it's probably carefully planned to send out canceling type mail out votes to registered republicans, whereby at worse, they claim computer error=plausible deniability tactics they use. They will be cheating every way possible, from the processors, to the rulings to voter supression (by threatening riots if you vote for Trump) etc.

You do. Know each of those ballots have a bar code? Sorry,typo.

Last edited:
I do not know as I always went to vote in my neighborhood. So I look at the mail in ballot that they mailed me, it says district 6, and also district 13 representing Congressional and legislative districts. Then the lady says that I am not in the book that I never voted and I show her my mail in ballot with the district number. Then she hands me a ballot anyway and says vote, I say my vote will not count if I am not in the book so find the right bleeping book. Now they know that they lost it because I was mailed a ballot which I only brought to prove them wrong which I anticipated they would be (again one day I will be wrong)(you won't see it). So now they are telling me that there is no record of me but they will let me vote then rip up the ballot later. I say no, fix this right now or I am making a police report, you have my fucking name when the tax is due for some odd reason. Again the ballot they mailed me says district 6, so now I check the tax map and it shows us in district 4 which means my mailed in ballot was wrong and that if I used it my vote would not have been counted because they made a mistake that would have been blamed on me. I seriously never saw such a complete bunch of idiots all using plausible deniability to show that the error would have been mine.

The last thing you need to do is lick the envelope with your spit and germs and hand it in with the virus.

Phil Murphy figured this out all by himself, I wish he was there to take my spit
It's probably not a mistake, it's probably carefully planned to send out canceling type mail out votes to registered republicans, whereby at worse, they claim computer error=plausible deniability tactics they use. They will be cheating every way possible, from the processors, to the rulings to voter supression (by threatening riots if you vote for Trump) etc.

You do. Know each of those ballots have a bat code?
No only the Biden votes have Xi codes leading back to the bat cave.
42mfpw.jpg

All joking aside, can those codes be utilized to target groups of voters?

Last edited:
Thanks, I would say only a very few are aware of the extent the Left is going through to steal this election.
It's off the chart. Our sweet naive ones just keep believing. No clue whatsoever.
How many will simply vote and not notice like you did?

Based on new aggressive actions by the ATF, I would say the election has already been decided.....and it's not good for Conservatives The Constitution or America.
There are still 32 Million Ballots out there missing or have never been mailed in. What I find curious is that my district switched back to paper ballots, you know the same kind as the mail in ballots, and they have scanners now.

So literally when where ever they have switched you back to paper (optical) ballots, they can take these 32 Million Ballots and dump them all across the US in the districts they need them and alter the results of The Election across The Entire Country.

In my opinion, this was planned, right down to The US being attacked by this Bio Weapon, the lock downs, the DemNazis petitioning the courts to extend counting of ballots, relaxing verification procedures.

The only way to counter such massive voter fraud is with massive, never heard of before voter turnout AT THE POLLS.

I tried to talk about this, but it was considered a Conspiracy.

Remember all the Fake Driver's Licenses that have been found here and there shipped to THE US from China?

What are they for? Not for illegal aliens to drive around, NOPE!

They are for pairing up with mail in ballots.

In reality, they have already pulled this off, unless they are going to also manufacture fake POST MARKS.

You voted by Provisional ballot. If it proves you are registered it will be counted.
Several points

If I voted using the mail in ballot I was assigned to district 6 which is a mistake that they made, I showed them the mail in ballot and they could not find my name in the book. When they would have counted the mail in ballots they would have checked district 6 and not found my name in the book and ripped up my ballot as it was wrong, I also would have had to check that I was a registered voter which they would not have been able to confirm. Because I demanded that this be done correctly they had to run around like headless chickens bumping into stuff. My rights were violated in multiple ways and they admitted this.

And Phil Murphy FORCED people to handle licked envelopes putting even more lives in mortal danger just like when he forced sick people into nursing homes killing at least 60,000 old people with his faggot friend Chomo in NY

You defend it silly we need turds like you exposing the truth

You have been voting for years and do not know which Districe you are in?
No need, I can walk the half a block to the local school. Furthermore I did know that I was in district 6 and district 13 as my mail in ballot said. That is if the retards in charge did not fuck that up
My precinct is almost across the street from me at the Church. But you taking your anger at not knowing basic facts about your vote is why they have trouble getting workers. It is worse this year.
Again I did know my district as it was printed on the mail in ballot. Districts change kid, you need current info that would be contained in the newest election paperwork. Which is why I brought that paperwork and showed it to the dumb fuck democraps at the poll

Next
You do know they have equal poll workers at the polls? Reminds me of the woman who asked us to vote for her as she did not know how. A Republican and Democrat team have to show them how to use the machine but not to vote for them.

i love the way you continue to blame the poll workers for not knowing how to vote.

During Trumps next term, I hope we can find a way to straighten up this mess, on a per state level.
Is it possible to make a constitutional amendment, that would be universal for all states, and still allow states to set rules from that ?
We need fair elections, and we have proof from the past of cheating.
Democrats are just like China, they dont play fair.
Exactly a Constitutional amendment requiring a national ID card to vote in any election. And then I
would have it earned by having a mandatory term of national service commitment that must be fulfilled before one could have it issued to them. That service to begin immediately upon graduation from high school. Perhaps when people start getting some skin in the game they'll actually give a shit and think first before pissing it away on nonsense. A minimum of two years in the military of four years working on the nations infrastructure. That means 18 years old for a 16 year old high-school graduate with two years of military service or 20 years old for a chicken shit girly man who won't pickup a rifle and earn his own freedom.
And now Im voting for you !
That is music to my ears.

Thanks, I would say only a very few are aware of the extent the Left is going through to steal this election.
It's off the chart. Our sweet naive ones just keep believing. No clue whatsoever.

Based on new aggressive actions by the ATF, I would say the election has already been decided.....and it's not good for Conservatives The Constitution or America.
There are still 32 Million Ballots out there missing or have never been mailed in. What I find curious is that my district switched back to paper ballots, you know the same kind as the mail in ballots, and they have scanners now.

So literally when where ever they have switched you back to paper (optical) ballots, they can take these 32 Million Ballots and dump them all across the US in the districts they need them and alter the results of The Election across The Entire Country.

In my opinion, this was planned, right down to The US being attacked by this Bio Weapon, the lock downs, the DemNazis petitioning the courts to extend counting of ballots, relaxing verification procedures.

The only way to counter such massive voter fraud is with massive, never heard of before voter turnout AT THE POLLS.

Remember all the Fake Driver's Licenses that have been found here and there shipped to THE US from China?

In reality, they have already pulled this off, unless they are going to also manufacture fake POST MARKS.
No they can’t! I have never seen so many who know so little about voting.

During Trumps next term, I hope we can find a way to straighten up this mess, on a per state level.
Is it possible to make a constitutional amendment, that would be universal for all states, and still allow states to set rules from that ?
Exactly a Constitutional amendment requiring a national ID card to vote in any election. And then I
would have it earned by having a mandatory term of national service commitment that must be fulfilled before one could have it issued to them. That service to begin immediately upon graduation from high school. Perhaps when people start getting some skin in the game they'll actually give a shit and think first before pissing it away on nonsense. A minimum of two years in the military of four years working on the nations infrastructure. That means 18 years old for a 16 year old high-school graduate with two years of military service or 20 years old for a chicken shit girly man who won't pickup a rifle and earn his own freedom.

Be sure and get your Trump gold coin. I just received an email saying it was my last chance.

Be sure and get your Trump gold coin. I just received an email saying it was my last chance.
I have the full collection.
Thanks

No they can’t! I have never seen so many who know so little about voting.

Sounds like they thought you were a Democrat.... So I understand your frustration..

You voted by Provisional ballot. If it proves you are registered it will be counted.
Several points

If I voted using the mail in ballot I was assigned to district 6 which is a mistake that they made, I showed them the mail in ballot and they could not find my name in the book. When they would have counted the mail in ballots they would have checked district 6 and not found my name in the book and ripped up my ballot as it was wrong, I also would have had to check that I was a registered voter which they would not have been able to confirm. Because I demanded that this be done correctly they had to run around like headless chickens bumping into stuff. My rights were violated in multiple ways and they admitted this.

And Phil Murphy FORCED people to handle licked envelopes putting even more lives in mortal danger just like when he forced sick people into nursing homes killing at least 60,000 old people with his faggot friend Chomo in NY

You defend it silly we need turds like you exposing the truth

You have been voting for years and do not know which Districe you are in?
No need, I can walk the half a block to the local school. Furthermore I did know that I was in district 6 and district 13 as my mail in ballot said. That is if the retards in charge did not fuck that up
My precinct is almost across the street from me at the Church. But you taking your anger at not knowing basic facts about your vote is why they have trouble getting workers. It is worse this year.
Again I did know my district as it was printed on the mail in ballot. Districts change kid, you need current info that would be contained in the newest election paperwork. Which is why I brought that paperwork and showed it to the dumb fuck democraps at the poll

Next
You do know they have equal poll workers at the polls? Reminds me of the woman who asked us to vote for her as she did not know how. A Republican and Democrat team have to show them how to use the machine but not to vote for them.

i love the way you continue to blame the poll workers for not knowing how to vote.
The wrong district was printed on my mail in ballot, so NJ did that ahead of today and NJ is run by democraps.

You were never accused of intelligence were you

Sounds like they thought you were a Democrat.... So I understand your frustration..
Actually there are no democrats voting today as they already mailed theirs in

Really

In NJ your vote is irrelevant.

In NJ your vote is irrelevant.
Not if we prove that the votes were not fairly processed.

But you do have a point

Forum List

Back