Nikki now in 2nd place! At 15% now. This is huge

Here comes Nikki Haley!

Your very support proves my first impressions that at best, she ought to be either forth or fifth in the five GOP candidates:
  1. Trump
  2. DeSantis
  3. Ramaswamy
  4. Haley
  5. Christie
Ramaswamy is really the most tuned in but too smart to be a politician and way over the heads of the voters.
DeSantis is probably the most electable with the broadest appeal.
Christie is an utterly arrogant fat ass who is totally unelectable as even his own party boos him.

Here comes Nikki Haley!
She is ahead of Rhonda Santen everyone else now according to a new Wall Street journal poll.
No wonder they were attacking her yesterday.
Watch out Trump, you could be next

What's huge is your level of dishonesty. Also Trump's poll numbers vs. any of the other Republican candidates

and Biden.

Last edited:
Here comes Nikki Haley!
She is ahead of Rhonda Santen everyone else now according to a new Wall Street journal poll.
No wonder they were attacking her yesterday.
Watch out Trump, you could be next

She's less evil than Trump, at least. I don't think she would destroy America for political gain, which is a pathetically low bar but that's where it's at until Trump is gone.

The solid majority of America wants neither Joe or Donald as President.

I do think Americans would support Haley or Cheney or perhaps Whitmer.
Supporting even worse people than dumb Joe and Don, isn’t a solution.

Haley is GW Bush with tits.

Worthless RINO. As a Conservative I will vote third party before voting for that dizzy bitch.

I did that with McCain and Romney and I will do it to her if she is the nominee.

She will be pliable to the agenda of America's hawks.

Thankfully, that agenda won't be carrying much weight in the future, for the rest of the world.

Haley becoming the popular choice, will be giving up America's last chance to become a peaceful partner to the rest of humanity.

I do think Americans would support Haley or Cheney or perhaps Whitmer.
babbyrofl.gif

She will be pliable to the agenda of America's hawks.

Thankfully, that agenda won't be carrying much weight in the future, for the rest of the world.

Haley becoming the popular choice, will be giving up America's last chance to become a peaceful partner to the rest of humanity.
There sure was a lot more peace when Trump was President.

Forum List

Back