Nikki Haley: CNN Has Offered To Do A Town Hall With Me

CNN could become a most legitimate news source if they reverted back to the balanced reporting of all different political stripes as was legislated before the Bush admin. changed the laws. All media shoukd report not indoctrinate.

CNN could become a most legitimate news source if they reverted back to the balanced reporting of all different political stripes as was legislated before the Bush admin. changed the laws. All media shoukd report not indoctrinate.

Bush Admin changed the Laws?

She’s awful. We know how she’d answer the question on the war in Ukraine. She’d likely say nuke Moscow.

Bush Admin changed the Laws?
If I remember correctly media used to have to be bi-partisan in political coverage, under his admin, or maybe during his time in office, this changed so that media could be as partisan as they pleased.. So now Fox News is solely GOP/Right Wing, CNN and others pure Dem/Left Wing.

It was reported somewhere though I forget where exactly.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly media used to have to be bi-partisan in political coverage, under his admin, or maybe during his time in office, this changed so that media could be as partisan as they pleased.. So now Fox News is solely GOP/Right Wing, CNN and others pure Dem/Left Wing. It was reported somewhere but I forget where exactly.
You would need to go way back in time to see when the "news" outlets were neutral politically.
Before CNN & MSDNC & FNC there was Walter Cronkite (CBS), Huntley & Brinkley(NBC), and I forget who was the news anchor on ABC.
I remember news reports as fact based without bias. Now all you see is MSM bias, you are correct as to the MSM being urban news, and FNC as non-urban news.

go for it Nikki. you'll outshine Trump at his own game. would be stupid not to do it

I disagree. CNN is a liberal rag. They couldn't intimidate Trump so now they want to pick someone else and use a TDS moderator thinking they can intimidate her. Republicans should either demand a righty moderator or a fair and balanced moderator. After all, this is Republican primaries, not the general election. CNN is nothing but a piece of shit. They shouldn't be allowed to moderate a race for dog catcher.

I disagree. CNN is a liberal rag. They couldn't intimidate Trump so now they want to pick someone else and use a TDS moderator thinking they can intimidate her. Republicans should either demand a righty moderator or a fair and balanced moderator. After all, this is Republican primaries, not the general election. CNN is nothing but a piece of shit. They shouldn't be allowed to moderate a race for dog catcher.
I don't think they are going to try to intimidate her. I think they are going to try to get her to disparage Trump. CNN will gush over NH as long as she is talking against Trump. If by some miracle Haley were to win the nomination, that's when the media will turn on her.

I don't think they are going to try to intimidate her. I think they are going to try to get her to disparage Trump. CNN will gush over NH as long as she is talking against Trump. If by some miracle Haley were to win the nomination, that's when the media will turn on her.
She's not going to play that game. In any event, we need fair moderation in these things, not TDS'rs. A moderator is a moderator, not a debater.

She's not going to play that game. In any event, we need fair moderation in these things, not TDS'rs. A moderator is a moderator, not a debater.
She's not going to win the nomination by saying only good thing about Trump......unless she is actually running for VP.

She's not going to win the nomination by saying only good thing about Trump......unless she is actually running for VP.
You may be right, but if so then she isn't really running for president. She is either running for VP or running to increase fame and $$ for book deals.

During the run for the nomination, the gloves come off for those actually trying to win the nomination.

Forum List

Back