Nightcrawler: A Trump Troll

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a consumerism-paranoia vignette about vigilantism mixed with 'federalism-storytelling,' inspired by the civics-jest films Sin City and Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

I'm going to spend my TrumpUSA experience revelling in 'dystopian storytelling.'

Enjoy!

====

Nightcrawler was happy being a vigilante in America even though he hailed from Romania. Nightcrawler helped the FBI apprehend a homegrown anti-American terrorist (an explosives-expert named Handman), the Red Triangle Gang (a narcotics syndicate in Chicago), and a chemical weapons manufacturer in Moscow (named Baron Zhivago) smuggling toxic materials into Miami. Nightcrawler was effectively America's favorite 'underworld agent.' However, he now had to contend with something very unnatural for the Trump Administration.

Nightcrawler's newest enemy was Scarecrow, a ghoulish hooded sociopath who intended to contaminate the water-reservoirs of Washington, Los Angeles, New York, and Dallas with dangerous amounts of hallucinogens. Scarecrow's purpose was to have civilians drink this poisoned water and start having uncontrollable hallucinations while watching TV in their homes. Scarecrow would then broadcast a national pirate-TV signal through which he would deliver his anti-TrumpUSA message: "Beware the deadening effects of Starbucks coffee on the human heart!"

Nightcrawler was no 'champion of consumerism,' but he felt compelled to do something about Scarecrow who had sent this elaborate plan to subvert Starbucks in a note to the New York Post on Halloween Eve 2017. The FBI urged Nightcrawler to do everything in his means to bring his maniac to justice before he could spread his unreal reign of terror. Nightcrawler decided that to stop the Scarecrow he needed to do something through the media, to demoralize the criminal's television-angled 'mega-scheme.' Nightcrawler decided to go on national TV (on the Jay Leno late show on NBC) and say to mass American audiences, "Beware Scarecrow! If you send Americans on an LSD-trip, I will make sure everyone knows you're a Communist!" Scarecrow promptly disappeared forever, and President Trump awarded Nightcrawler with a special 'Patriot Medallion.'

THE END

====

duet4.jpg

Forum List

Back