Nice to Meet You Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowee! Bunch of old bucks prancing around like yearlings!

:worthless:

Did you see the movie, have forgotten the name of it, in which there was an "enchanted" pool in the grounds of a care home? The residents were reborn after a dip in there, climbing trees and such like.

It turned out to be about aliens, another planet. But mainly about love, loss, and friendship.

Did you see the movie, have forgotten the name of it, in which there was an "enchanted" pool in the grounds of a care home? The residents were reborn after a dip in there, climbing trees and such like.

It turned out to be about aliens, another planet. But mainly about love, loss, and friendship.

Cocoon

Cocoon

That was it! I think it won an award.

It came on the TV by chance, and I got drawn into it.

Keenly observed; the scene on the beach, the old guys mingling with the nubile young things. Reminded me of this place, for some obscure reason.

:eusa_think:

Cocoon

That was it! I think it won an award.

It came on the TV by chance, and I got drawn into it.

Keenly observed; the scene on the beach, the old guys mingling with the nubile young things. Reminded me of this place, for some obscure reason.

:eusa_think:

2 Oscars and some smaller awards

Nice to meet you.:) cool an LA resident,my favorite city.:5_1_12024: Hope you are cheering on the Rams?

i assume you have seen this awesome video?

I like monkeys, George C. Scott movies, and a fresh stick of Blackjack gum...

george_c_scott_monkey_chew_strangelove.gif

Hey guys! It's great to see y'all. I'm Kara and I'm from LA. I LOVE motorbiking and dogs but I detest surgical procedures. What are your likes and dislikes?

Welcome

Make sure you acquaint yourself with the rules:

USMB Rules and Guidelines

There are only a few dickheads on the board, I won't tell you who they are.

(why bother, they're obvious)

One question tho…

Just how sexy IS your radio?

(NO pictures please, wrong forum)
Buzz kill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back