hey howdy

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
well I guess this is my next stop since i've been kicked off every other forum for supporting the constitution over trump or the republican party

So, are you a hunter who uses new techniques? Or do you hunt "progressives"? Or are you a "progressive" (defined as a political entity) who hunts? What do you hunt?

you had to go and make me think, I just made it up on the spot since it wouldnt let me use my real name

I hunt to eat or to remove pests and vermin, and progressives are vermin of the highest order

So, are you a hunter who uses new techniques? Or do you hunt "progressives"? Or are you a "progressive" (defined as a political entity) who hunts? What do you hunt?

you had to go and make me think, I just made it up on the spot since it wouldnt let me use my real name

I hunt to eat or to remove pests and vermin, and progressives are vermin of the highest order

upload_2018-12-11_14-34-44.png

Just so we will understand from the start, how crazy are you? Are you chemtrails and Bigfoot crazy, somewhere on the birther and "DEEP STATE" scale or somewhere a little less insane?

Just so we will understand from the start, how crazy are you? Are you chemtrails and Bigfoot crazy, somewhere on the birther and "DEEP STATE" scale or somewhere a little less insane?

crazy is of course a matter of perspective, but more to your specific subjects,,,,

chemtrails are real, that cant be disputed, what can be disputed is what, why and by who is doing it

if you've seen my brother you would know bigfoot exist

as for birther, I have not seen any proof positive one way or the other,,,but i'm just a bottom feeder and wouldnt know anyway and wouldnt believe what any in charge told me,,,,BUT there are a lot of questions that need answered, one being the SS#

DEEP STATE,,,well what else could you call the democrat and republican partys???

hope that helps

well I guess this is my next stop since i've been kicked off every other forum for supporting the constitution over trump or the republican party
Hey, there, hunter! Nice to see you!
You'll have plenty of company here, and plenty to hunt.
Have a pick me up

2a42f43a-9a0b-42e9-969e-f6da4eb8c5c3.jpg
Newbys don't want a stale dognut. Break out some long-necked Buds.

OP,

Are you hunting progressives DOWN or hunting FOR progressives?

crazy is of course a matter of perspective, but more to your specific subjects,,,,

chemtrails are real, that cant be disputed, what can be disputed is what, why and by who is doing it

as for birther, I have not seen any proof positive one way or the other,,,but i'm just a bottom feeder and wouldnt know anyway and wouldnt believe what any in charge told me,,,,BUT there are a lot of questions that need answered, one being the SS#

DEEP STATE,,,well what else could you call the democrat and republican partys???

hope that helps

You and Dale will get along fine.

hope that helps

You and Dale will get along fine.
we'll put that to the test

Admitting you've been banned from all your previous forums seems like a bold strategy, but on the other hand it might be more of a challenge here.

hope that helps
Ahhh...we got another live ringer.

So did you get banned from Storm Front as well?

Admitting you've been banned from all your previous forums seems like a bold strategy, but on the other hand it might be more of a challenge here.

it all boiled down to the fact I am better at insults and prefer to stick to subject matter instead of personal attacks because of that

and havent yet met a dem or republican that could stay on topic

I will have to remember this isnt a tea party site, and not sure what it is yet,,,,the future is uncertain

hope that helps
Ahhh...we got another live ringer.

So did you get banned from Storm Front as well?
mainly just all the tea party sites

Gotcha! You would seem to be my kind of hunting partner, then. Keep your powder dry and your head down.

Forum List

Back