NH Audit

You can't make this shit up. Yep....somehow voting machines made errors. Imagine that. And all the errors hurt the GOP candidates and helped the Dim candidates. I'm sure it has to be purely coincidence, right? :lol:

Here's the story.

Yet you are making stuff up.

Your title is simply a lie.

Corn Hole, you clearly did not read the story. But hey, you are a Dim. :(

Key quote from the article you didn't read or possibly because you are illiterate?

"The four Republican candidates for state representative in Windham each got roughly 220 more votes through an audit of automated vote counting machines than reported on Election Day.

Meanwhile, Kristi St. Laurent, the top-finishing Democrat, got about 125 fewer votes from the audit than announced Nov. 3."
Yeah...your title said "every republican".... It's a lie. You know it's a lie. You should stop lying.

~~~~~~
Whine, whine, whine, but no cheese....
Yeah the truth, to some, is problematic. That it makes you upset is not my problem.

Corn hole, you do realize you are only making yourself look like an idiot. The article is quite clear. The voting machines fucked up. They were wrong. 4 GOP candidates were under counted. The one Dim candidate was over counted. Those facts are indisputable.

This is just a tiny sliver of the bullshit that happened on election night. Dims and the media saying otherwise is just sad. :(
Your title is a lie.
We both know it....or can you quote your source to where "every " republican got more votes and "every" Democrat got fewer? Of course you can't.
And you're simply trying to deflect attention away from the substance of the thread. Can you ever be more than just a low level troll? Why do you hate the USA so much? You thinking cheating is ok? The substance here is that once again the machines tabulation errors somehow all swung to favoring democrats and pulling votes away from Republicans. Try that topic.
Oh shut the fuck up.

The title is a lie.

The substance of the thread--sourced by a reputable organization--is interesting. It can't be dismissed out of hand like anything from the usual suspects.

Nobody said that since a forensic audit of the entire State has not yet happened. In those areas where a forensic audit has occurred the statement in the OP stands. Every GOP candidate was undercounted and every Dim candidate was over counted.

But since this has come to light I feel certain you are concerned and will now call for a forensic audit nationally. Right? :lol:
No sign of cheating. Just a matter of those particular machines reading the ballots wrong. Pretty sure those same machines weren't used nationally.

Reading them wrong is one thing. ALWAYS being in favor of democrats is something far more sinister.
If it is a matter of reading a fold in the paper (folds to place a ballot in the envelope are generally all in the same area) as a vote, that would depend on where the candidates names were on the page, wouldn't it?
What about the ballots that came out of the luggage that didnt have any folds? You know the mail in ballots that werent mailed in?

You can't make this shit up. Yep....somehow voting machines made errors. Imagine that. And all the errors hurt the GOP candidates and helped the Dim candidates. I'm sure it has to be purely coincidence, right? :lol:

Here's the story.

Key quote from the article you didn't read or possibly because you are illiterate?

"The four Republican candidates for state representative in Windham each got roughly 220 more votes through an audit of automated vote counting machines than reported on Election Day.

Meanwhile, Kristi St. Laurent, the top-finishing Democrat, got about 125 fewer votes from the audit than announced Nov. 3."

If you had read a little further, you would have found:

The Legislature and Gov. Chris Sununu ordered the audit after there was a wide discrepancy in votes counted by the machines and then in a hand recount on Nov. 12.

So the mistakes were caught on November 12 - in the hand recount, and the audit is being done to determine why there were discrepancies.

The problems with these 30 year old machines have been known for a while, and the hand recount, gave the correct numbers for the certification. The system worked as it was intended.

THAT'S THE PART YOU MISSED STUPID!!!!! THE ELECTION WAS CERTIFIED ON THE HAND RECOUNT, AND THE AUDIT CONFIRMED THE HAND RECOUNT WAS CORRECT.

Democrats hate election audits, because there is a perfect correlation of 1.000000000 between

Auditing an election

And

Busting democrats for cheating

The last time before that was Algore in 2000, and 90% dem Miami dade told gore NO. Then the USA today did its own recount and discovered why... W's vote total in FLA went up if the spoiled ballots were counted, because democrat bigots were tossing black republican ballots, and knew they did that when they told gore NO...

Name ONE election where Democrats were busted for cheating since the year 2000.

I can link to about 20 where Republicans were caught cheating, but hardly any where Democrats were arrested or charged.
2018...enough said you worthless piece of shit...See picture below...View attachment 490899

Are you so stupid that you think one of your dumb memes is evidence of anything.

Where are all the Democrats caught cheating on elections?

And we haven't even talked about all of the 2018 voter suppression cases - all held that Republicans were preventing minorities from voting:

and gerrymandering:

"Voter suppression" = asking voters for id, not allowing dead people to vote, not allowing democrats to vote in more than one state, not allowing midnight ballot dumps that go 520k for traitor Joe and 3k for trump, not allowing democrats to assault and threaten and forcibly remove GOP poll observers, not allowing Dems to "close" a polling station only to have four dykes stay, pull out suitcases of fraud ballots from under a table, and wham-o, traitor Joe surges....

Democrats hate election audits, because there is a perfect correlation of 1.000000000 between

Auditing an election

And

The last time before that was Algore in 2000, and 90% dem Miami dade told gore NO. Then the USA today did its own recount and discovered why... W's vote total in FLA went up if the spoiled ballots were counted, because democrat bigots were tossing black republican ballots, and knew they did that when they told gore NO...
There has been proof and major suspicions of Prog cheating for many years. They do not do things in a minor way.

And so the dominoes are falling one by one.

Indeed! ;)

1621378550674.png

Here's the story.

No she didn't.

Here's the story.

No she didn't lie.

The Democrats knew they couldn't win honestly so they intentionally socked it to the majority of voters who voted for Trump. We want the pretenders they stuffed illegal votes for taken out of Congress and put the four Republicans who won back in.

I hope the voters in New Hampshire recall the loser congresscritter and replace the Republicans in to their rightly won congressional seats.

The grapevine tells that Trump won a landslide election that was wrongfully changed in multiple ways in every state that engaged in last minute unconstitutional means of turning New Hampshire's election outcomes upside down.

Here's the story.

Hmm... still no evidence of fraud dumbstruck.

Oh?

Me thinks you are willfully blind.

What did I miss? I read the article. The handcounts were different than the machine counts. Any reason to trust the hand counts over the machine counts? More importantly, is there ANY evidence that the counts were rigged, that there was a nationwide conspiracy to steal the election? Because that's what you need to show. Supposedly anomalous data doesn't prove anything.
Sorry but the auditors were likely CPAs. CPAs know when something fishy is done. Apparently you didn't know that you can't buy your party out of their nefarious schemas forever.

Here's the story.

No she didn't.

Here's the story.

No she didn't lie.

The Democrats knew they couldn't win honestly so they intentionally socked it to the majority of voters who voted for Trump. We want the pretenders they stuffed illegal votes for taken out of Congress and put the four Republicans who won back in.

I hope the voters in New Hampshire recall the loser congresscritter and replace the Republicans in to their rightly won congressional seats.

The grapevine tells that Trump won a landslide election that was wrongfully changed in multiple ways in every state that engaged in last minute unconstitutional means of turning New Hampshire's election outcomes upside down.

Windham, NH. One town. One state. The race in question is for State Rep..not the President, not Senator, not Representative (fed).
Again, the alt-right will attempt to blow this up into a national conspiracy it isn't. Much like they did in Antrim County, MI.

"Voter suppression" = asking voters for id, not allowing dead people to vote, not allowing democrats to vote in more than one state, not allowing midnight ballot dumps that go 520k for traitor Joe and 3k for trump, not allowing democrats to assault and threaten and forcibly remove GOP poll observers, not allowing Dems to "close" a polling station only to have four dykes stay, pull out suitcases of fraud ballots from under a table, and wham-o, traitor Joe surges....

Your entire post is a series of Republicans lies which have no bearing on the election or its outcome.

If you're to continue to believe Republicans bullshit and lies, there is no hope for you, but please just stop posting until you get a fucking clue.

No, voter suppression like closing more than 1000 polling places in mostly poor and minority neighbourhoods.

Here's the story.

That should come as no surprise to anyone - especially the fascist democrats.....

Here's the story.

Oh?

What did I miss? I read the article. The handcounts were different than the machine counts. Any reason to trust the hand counts over the machine counts? More importantly, is there ANY evidence that the counts were rigged, that there was a nationwide conspiracy to steal the election? Because that's what you need to show. Supposedly anomalous data doesn't prove anything.
Sorry but the auditors were likely CPAs. CPAs know when something fishy is done. Apparently you didn't know that you can't buy your party out of their nefarious schemas forever.

These auditors said nothing fishy was done, that the machine count was inaccurate because they were using 40 year old voting machines, and the errors were caught during the November 12th hand recount.

The audit was simply to verify the hand count as correct.

This is a big fat nothing burger. The system worked. The result was correct, and that's what matters.

Here's the story.

Oh?

These auditors said nothing fishy was done, that the machine count was inaccurate because they were using 40 year old voting machines, and the errors were caught during the November 12th hand recount.

The audit was simply to verify the hand count as correct.

This is a big fat nothing burger. The system worked. The result was correct, and that's what matters.
Of COURSE the "system" worked - said the guy who was joyful that they got away with it.

Auditing an election

And

There has been proof and major suspicions of Prog cheating for many years. They do not do things in a minor way.
Yea? Name one convicted person. One.

Here's the story.

Oh?

Did Hitler need to order Mengele and Peiper to do what they did?

Here's the story.

There seems to be a pattern here

Here's the story.

Yeah...your title said "every republican".... It's a lie. You know it's a lie. You should stop lying.

~~~~~~
Whine, whine, whine, but no cheese....
Yeah the truth, to some, is problematic. That it makes you upset is not my problem.

Corn hole, you do realize you are only making yourself look like an idiot. The article is quite clear. The voting machines fucked up. They were wrong. 4 GOP candidates were under counted. The one Dim candidate was over counted. Those facts are indisputable.

This is just a tiny sliver of the bullshit that happened on election night. Dims and the media saying otherwise is just sad. :(
Your title is a lie.
We both know it....or can you quote your source to where "every " republican got more votes and "every" Democrat got fewer? Of course you can't.
And you're simply trying to deflect attention away from the substance of the thread. Can you ever be more than just a low level troll? Why do you hate the USA so much? You thinking cheating is ok? The substance here is that once again the machines tabulation errors somehow all swung to favoring democrats and pulling votes away from Republicans. Try that topic.
Oh shut the fuck up.

The title is a lie.

The substance of the thread--sourced by a reputable organization--is interesting. It can't be dismissed out of hand like anything from the usual suspects.

Nobody said that since a forensic audit of the entire State has not yet happened. In those areas where a forensic audit has occurred the statement in the OP stands. Every GOP candidate was undercounted and every Dim candidate was over counted.

But since this has come to light I feel certain you are concerned and will now call for a forensic audit nationally. Right? :lol:
No sign of cheating. Just a matter of those particular machines reading the ballots wrong. Pretty sure those same machines weren't used nationally.

Reading them wrong is one thing. ALWAYS being in favor of democrats is something far more sinister.
If it is a matter of reading a fold in the paper (folds to place a ballot in the envelope are generally all in the same area) as a vote, that would depend on where the candidates names were on the page, wouldn't it?
What about the ballots that came out of the luggage that didnt have any folds? You know the mail in ballots that werent mailed in?
Were there any ballots in luggage in New Hampshire?

Sorry but the auditors were likely CPAs. CPAs know when something fishy is done.
Now that's interesting. Which CPAs are doing the audit? Which ones said something fishy was going on? Do you have links or quotes? The article didn't say anything about that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back