NH Audit

You can't make this shit up. Yep....somehow voting machines made errors. Imagine that. And all the errors hurt the GOP candidates and helped the Dim candidates. I'm sure it has to be purely coincidence, right? :lol:

Here's the story.

Yet you are making stuff up.

Your title is simply a lie.

Corn Hole, you clearly did not read the story. But hey, you are a Dim. :(

Key quote from the article you didn't read or possibly because you are illiterate?

"The four Republican candidates for state representative in Windham each got roughly 220 more votes through an audit of automated vote counting machines than reported on Election Day.

Meanwhile, Kristi St. Laurent, the top-finishing Democrat, got about 125 fewer votes from the audit than announced Nov. 3."
Yeah...your title said "every republican".... It's a lie. You know it's a lie. You should stop lying.

~~~~~~

Again...not what the title says at all.

You can't make this shit up. Yep....somehow voting machines made errors. Imagine that. And all the errors hurt the GOP candidates and helped the Dim candidates. I'm sure it has to be purely coincidence, right? :lol:

Here's the story.

Key quote from the article you didn't read or possibly because you are illiterate?

"The four Republican candidates for state representative in Windham each got roughly 220 more votes through an audit of automated vote counting machines than reported on Election Day.

Meanwhile, Kristi St. Laurent, the top-finishing Democrat, got about 125 fewer votes from the audit than announced Nov. 3."
Yeah...your title said "every republican".... It's a lie. You know it's a lie. You should stop lying.

~~~~~~
Whine, whine, whine, but no cheese....
Yeah the truth, to some, is problematic. That it makes you upset is not my problem.

Corn hole, you do realize you are only making yourself look like an idiot. The article is quite clear. The voting machines fucked up. They were wrong. 4 GOP candidates were under counted. The one Dim candidate was over counted. Those facts are indisputable.

This is just a tiny sliver of the bullshit that happened on election night. Dims and the media saying otherwise is just sad. :(
Your title is a lie.
We both know it....or can you quote your source to where "every " republican got more votes and "every" Democrat got fewer? Of course you can't.

And so the dominoes are falling one by one.

LOL! I see what you did there.

Now we know why they are so anxious to sue anyone who might say a bad word about their machines.
Watching the lamebrained retarded Left try to spin this would make Mikhail Baryzhnikov proud.

And so the dominoes are falling one by one.

LOL! I see what you did there.

Now we know why they are so anxious to sue anyone who might say a bad word about their machines.
And again, this is why I want to see a return to good old fashioned mechanical voting booths. They were 100% fraud PROOF!!! Thought the Diebold units were bad enough Dominion takes voting fraud to a whole new level.

Here's the story.

~~~~~~
Yeah the truth, to some, is problematic. That it makes you upset is not my problem.

Corn hole, you do realize you are only making yourself look like an idiot. The article is quite clear. The voting machines fucked up. They were wrong. 4 GOP candidates were under counted. The one Dim candidate was over counted. Those facts are indisputable.

This is just a tiny sliver of the bullshit that happened on election night. Dims and the media saying otherwise is just sad. :(
Your title is a lie.
We both know it....or can you quote your source to where "every " republican got more votes and "every" Democrat got fewer? Of course you can't.
And you're simply trying to deflect attention away from the substance of the thread. Can you ever be more than just a low level troll? Why do you hate the USA so much? You thinking cheating is ok? The substance here is that once again the machines tabulation errors somehow all swung to favoring democrats and pulling votes away from Republicans. Try that topic.

Now that being said I have a question: Assuming all of the FORENSIC audits are completed, what next? Does this nullify the 2020 results? And if so will it warrant a special election?
or
It amounts to no change from 2020?
Serious answers only.

MY personal serious answer is no, it doesn't matter what the final tallies are at this point.

What does matter is pinpointing the fraudulent machines and quickly instituting new laws to prevent this from happening again.

Maybe no machines?

Now that being said I have a question: Assuming all of the FORENSIC audits are completed, what next? Does this nullify the 2020 results? And if so will it warrant a special election?
or
Serious answers only.
The results won't change anything since the election was certified. The only thing the audits can accomplish is to hopefully reduce election fraud going forward.

or
Serious answers only.

MY personal serious answer is no, it doesn't matter what the final tallies are at this point.

What does matter is pinpointing the fraudulent machines and quickly instituting new laws to prevent this from happening again.

Maybe no machines?
Or, as I want to see, the old MECHANICAL voting booths returned.

or
Serious answers only.

Maybe no machines?

Pencil and paper and one day to vote!

Here's the story.

~~~~~~

Your title is a lie.
And you're simply trying to deflect attention away from the substance of the thread. Can you ever be more than just a low level troll? Why do you hate the USA so much? You thinking cheating is ok? The substance here is that once again the machines tabulation errors somehow all swung to favoring democrats and pulling votes away from Republicans. Try that topic.
Oh shut the fuck up.

The title is a lie.

The substance of the thread--sourced by a reputable organization--is interesting. It can't be dismissed out of hand like anything from the usual suspects.

or
Serious answers only.

Maybe no machines?

Pencil and paper and one day to vote!
Yup. I preferred the mechanical booths. Far more private and IMHO, more secure as well.

Here's the story.

~~~~~~

Your title is a lie.
Oh shut the fuck up.

The title is a lie.

The substance of the thread--sourced by a reputable organization--is interesting. It can't be dismissed out of hand like anything from the usual suspects.
Are you willfully ignorant or just a garden variety dumbass? The title was referring to the Windham forensic audit not the entire state of New Hampshire. Your lack of reading comprehension isn't the responsibility of the OP.

Here's the story.

~~~~~~

Your title is a lie.
Oh shut the fuck up.

The title is a lie.

Nobody said that since a forensic audit of the entire State has not yet happened. In those areas where a forensic audit has occurred the statement in the OP stands. Every GOP candidate was undercounted and every Dim candidate was over counted.

But since this has come to light I feel certain you are concerned and will now call for a forensic audit nationally. Right? :lol:

Voting Booth.jpg

Want to see election integrity return? BRING THESE BACK!!

Here's the story.

~~~~~~

And the difference is credited to creased ballots being read as votes, on the same machines that have been making the same mistakes since he 80s. Doesn't sound like any cheating was involved.

Forum List

Back