NFL Week 8 Picks

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Damn... Season is already at halfway point.

Thursday 10/24
Skins at Vikes --- Two teams going in opposite directions. Vikings at home.

Sunday 10/28
Seachix at Failcons --- Pretty sad season for the Falcons. Seachix on the road.

Broncos at Colts --- Colts at home.

Succaneers at Titans --- Titans at home.

Cards at Saints --- Saints at home. Possibility that Brees may be back.

Bungles at Rams --- Rams at home.

Iggles at Bills --- Bills at home.

Chargers at Bears --- Chargers on the road.

Jints at Lions --- Lions should rebound against weak Jint team.\

Jets at Jags --- Jags at home. Foles may be back.

Panthers at Whiners --- Whiners at home.

Raiders at Texassans --- Texassans at home.

Brownies at Pats --- Pats at home.

Pukers at Chefs --- Was looking forward to this game, but now without Mahomes playing, Pukers probably win.

Monday 10/28
Fish at Steelers --- Disappointing year for the Steelers, but they should beat the hapless Dolphins at home.

Sorry I keep getting these in late.

Thu Oct 24 8:20 pm Washington Redskins Minnesota Vikings - Of course I'm not picking the Skins. :p
Sun Oct 27 1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals New Orleans Saints - 3 in a row for the Cards, but the Saints are too strong
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Los Angeles Rams - The Bungles might go winless
1:00 pm Denver Broncos Indianapolis Colts - I get the feeling the Broncos are headed to a rebuild
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers Chicago Bears - The Chargers find a way to lose
1:00 pm New York Giants Detroit Lions - Will the Lions play down to the competition?
1:00 pm New York Jets Jacksonville Jaguars - Sam Darnold returning didn't do much for the hapless Jets
1:00 pm Philadelphia Eagles Buffalo Bills - The Bills are one of the top teams in the AFC?!
1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks Atlanta Falcons - Lost season for the Falcons
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tennessee Titans - No Winston-Mariotta matchup. Tannehill plays well enough and the Titans D holds the Bucs
4:05 pm Carolina Panthers San Francisco 49ers - Will the Emmanuel Sanders acquisition help the offense? I don't know, but the D wins the game
4:25 pm Cleveland Browns New England Patriots - They haven't played good teams, but the Pats D looks scary
4:25 pm Oakland Raiders Houston Texans - It won't be quite the dismantling Rodgers did last week, but the Texans' offense puts up a lot of points
8:20 pm Green Bay Packers Kansas City Chiefs - With Mahomes out and the Pack playing strong, KC loses again
Mon Oct 28 8:15 pm Miami Dolphins Pittsburgh Steelers - Anyone but Miami

As I post this, the last score I saw from tonight's game was 0-0. I've been watching a recorded show, so I actually don't know what's been happening. I'd have picked the Vikings without question.

Last edited:

Man I cant believe YOU participate in this ESPECIALLY since YOU i figured knew as well as i do that these games are exactly the same as elections,all a dog and pony show with the superbowl champion already picked ahead months in advanced,rigged same as elections.
It's like shooting pool for me.
Just a game. I haven't really been a fan of any team since
Steve Young and Jerry Rice won their last Super Bowl in SF.

Man I cant believe YOU participate in this ESPECIALLY since YOU i figured knew as well as i do that these games are exactly the same as elections,all a dog and pony show with the superbowl champion already picked ahead months in advanced,rigged same as elections.
It's like shooting pool for me.
Just a game. I haven't really been a fan of any team since
Steve Young and Jerry Rice won their last Super Bowl in SF.

oh okay,thats cool.:thup:

Yes minny beat Wash by 10 If you bet the game seriously you win with Wash and the points

The worst picker of all time gave me Wash Jets KC and Oak But we play by the point spread

Yes minny beat Wash by 10 If you bet the game seriously you win with Wash and the points

The worst picker of all time gave me Wash Jets KC and Oak But we play by the point spread
I never bet money until playoff time when the point spreads are smaller and games are generally more predictable..
I used to gamble quite a lot and lost more than winning until about 10 years ago My secret is let some one else pick and you bet against him ,,,,,, 8 out of 10 years that's won for me

I used to gamble quite a lot and lost more than winning until about 10 years ago My secret is let some one else pick and you bet against him ,,,,,, 8 out of 10 years that's won for me
My trick was learning from someone else's mistakes.
My uncle Bob in NY always had 2 downfalls - women and gambling.
He worked on Wall Street ( and in the WTC ) from around 1959 until 2002( moved to Kentucky after 9/11) and is now having to work as a delivery driver in his 70's because he literally blew a fortune gambling it away on Belmont horses, NFL games and everything inbetween.

He lost a beach home in Puerto Rico gambling- at the time worth $150 K - now probably half a mil.- he could be retired there living as a brokerage consultant or just on his retirement if he'd saved his $.

Last edited:
One of the sick things about gambling is a gambler doesn't get a kick unless he's betting more than he can afford

Rams/Bengals in game.

75339588_10156243685035981_344388353447165952_n.jpg

You're kind of a hit-n -run poster aren't you
LA RAM FAN?

He is a shitlord. He chugs prune juice, runs in, drops trou, and spins in a circle blasting explosive diarrhea in all directions.
Everyone has a bad side and a good side.
He and I agree on the most important stuff I'm pretty sure...
like JFK was murdered by more than one person and 9/11 was an inside job.

You're kind of a hit-n -run poster aren't you
LA RAM FAN?

He is a shitlord. He chugs prune juice, runs in, drops trou, and spins in a circle blasting explosive diarrhea in all directions.
Everyone has a bad side and a good side.
He and I agree on the most important stuff I'm pretty sure...
like JFK was murdered by more than one person and 9/11 was an inside job.

He has no good side. He is a trolling shitlord, and a full-on kookburger with no redeeming qualities.

Forum List

Back