NFL Week 5 Picks

:5_1_12024:

Indianapolis%20Colts%20Flag.gif
The lions should have beat kc too.

Looks lik this isn’t a Super Bowl contender

Yeah thats what I am thinking,HOW do you lose to the Colts? that is just unreal. no way would a superbowl contender lose that game.

Them losing to the colts is as shocking as my Rams losing to the tampa bay bucs.In both cases,you figured there was no chance on earth that would happen.

I am going to do something extremely rare for me. Watch a game other than the Rams.I am going to check out the niners game tonight since cleveland has turned the corner on being a playoff contender now they will be fun to watch but more importantly,they play against the niners who i be watching play against the Rams in LA next week when i am there.

Yeah thats what I am thinking,HOW do you lose to the Colts? that is just unreal. no way would a superbowl contender lose that game.

Them losing to the colts is as shocking as my Rams losing to the tampa bay bucs.In both cases,you figured there was no chance on earth that would happen.

I am going to do something extremely rare for me. Watch a game other than the Rams.I am going to check out the niners game tonight since cleveland has turned the corner on being a playoff contender now they will be fun to watch but more importantly,they play against the niners who i be watching play against the Rams in LA next week when i am there.

So you weren't banning NFL because it's a corrupt game you were butt sore because your favorite teams sucked. As soon as your favorite teams start getting better all of the sudden you're interested.

It'd be like me saying I don't watch the NBA because it's a rigged game, but then as soon as the Piston's get good I forget all that talk about corruption and only focus on my team winning.

The NFL is the greatest sport on earth. There is nothing better. College football? Please. NBA? It's good, but not as good as the NFL. Might have to do with there only being 16 weeks.

So you weren't banning NFL because it's a corrupt game you were butt sore because your favorite teams sucked. As soon as your favorite teams start getting better all of the sudden you're interested.

It'd be like me saying I don't watch the NBA because it's a rigged game, but then as soon as the Piston's get good I forget all that talk about corruption and only focus on my team winning.

The NFL is the greatest sport on earth. There is nothing better. College football? Please. NBA? It's good, but not as good as the NFL. Might have to do with there only being 16 weeks.
He's a fucking troll. Put him on ignore and you'll enjoy the sports section more.

Prime Time Mahomes playing in Prime Time Sunday Night Football....

GO CHIEFS!

The Chiefs are disappointing me in the first half. I need fantasy points from Mahomes. :lol:
Yup, busted up ankle really showed tonight. A weak offensive line didn't help either.

I didn't watch the second half; I get up for work before 5AM, so staying up until 11:30 to watch the Chiefs just wasn't happening. :p I was pretty surprised to see that they only got a single FG in the second half, though. Looking at the stats, I feel as though I should blame Andy Reid. The Chiefs hardly tried to run the ball. Indy hasn't been particularly good against the run. But Reid always wants to pass...

He's a fucking troll. Put him on ignore and you'll enjoy the sports section more.

He is just still butthurt cause I took him to school last year that his hero shady brady is a criminal and so is their organization and when he could not counter my facts,he got frustrated he could not counter my facts and played dodgeball with them, and as a result,then put me on ignore.comedy gold :abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:He is a fake chiefs fan.LOL

Last edited:

You obviously meant to say you WERE banning the NFL because its a corrupt game.

Boy do YOU ever have a poor memory in the fact if you go back to my EXPECT THE RAMS TO BE BACK IN LA thread i made six years ago,if you recall and you go back to look at my posts from back then,you will see where i said MANY times on that thread, I DID NOT CARE if the Rams went 0-16,that the ONLY thing i DID care about was about the Rams being back in LA and i HAVE remained true to my word,the Rams first year back in LA when they were horrible and they only won three games,I watched EVERY game EInstein.LOL

I seldom ever watch any NFL games if they are not the Rams anymore,this is just a rare case cause the niners are my Rams next opponent they will play next weekend.do try and keep up around here.:rolleyes: please do something about your alzheimers diseace as well.:D

Favorite teams? where do you come up with this warped fantasy that I have more than one team I like,jesus christ your crazy. The Browns have NEVER been one of my favorite teams,if they were not playing a long time classic rival of the Rams who is their same opponent next week,i would have no interest in this game charlie since i have NEVER been a a Browns fan.

I am just happy the Browns are winning ONLY for the fans,they have suffered for so many years since the marty shottenheimer years of seldom ever having a playoff team.If I saw ANY evidence that your Lions had turned the corner and were a team on the rise,I would be happy for the Lions as well ONLY because detroit fans same as cleveland fans,have suffered for so long without a Lions team in the playoffs.

you mean the NFL WAS the greatest sport on earth.the cheatriots and all these asinine NFL relocations have tainted and ruined the game that is WHY this is a RARE moment for me to watch a game other than the Rams, :rolleyes:

give me college football anyday of the year,its not anywhere near as corrupt as the fucking NFL has become to be since the mid 90's when the Rams were allowed to leave LA and has gotten MUCH more corrupt now than it ever was back then before the Rams left LA. Back then the league had not become a corrupt cartel as it is now.:mad: MLB baseball sad to say has become the same way.

Last edited:

GO CHIEFS!

The Chiefs are disappointing me in the first half. I need fantasy points from Mahomes. :lol:
Yup, busted up ankle really showed tonight. A weak offensive line didn't help either.

I didn't watch the second half; I get up for work before 5AM, so staying up until 11:30 to watch the Chiefs just wasn't happening. :p I was pretty surprised to see that they only got a single FG in the second half, though. Looking at the stats, I feel as though I should blame Andy Reid. The Chiefs hardly tried to run the ball. Indy hasn't been particularly good against the run. But Reid always wants to pass...
Agreed. I had to check out at the half because I get up at 4 a.m.

I didn't even know that KC lost the game until about 30 minutes ago.

GO CHIEFS!

It's one game. Everyone has a bad day at work once and awhile. Our offensive line crumbled in a couple positions and Mahomes got his ankle trampled.
When Tyreek Hill returns our game will open back up behind Mahomes.

Anyone (not saying you) who writes off the Chiefs at this point is a fool.

GO CHIEFS!

It's one game. Everyone has a bad day at work once and awhile. Our offensive line crumbled in a couple positions and Mahomes got his ankle trampled.
When Tyreek Hill returns our game will open back up behind Mahomes.

Anyone (not saying you) who writes off the Chiefs at this point is a fool.
Hey, I didn't say a thing. Without question, KC's injuries influenced the game. I didn't and don't have a dog in this fight. I figured that KC would pull it out. Just surprised they didn't. I have cousins who live close and they're huge KC fans. I try to not hold it against them.

lol

I would go to a college or even a high school football game before I would ever go to a NFL game again . ..

I would go to a college or even a high school football game before I would ever go to a NFL game again . ..
No one cares.

Go troll elsewhere snowflake

49ers dominated the Browns. Jimmy G continues to be inconsistent, although his receivers who aren't named Kittle are pretty up and down, too. The 49ers defense has really turned things around from last year. The free agent pick-ups, particularly Alexander, have been good, and Bosa really turned it on in this game.

I don't know how the 49ers will do when they play one of the better teams (which the Browns are not so far), but I'll take 4-0 and being 1 of only 2 undefeated teams left in the league. :D

When was the last time you went t a college football game?

I like Michigan and MSU football but not like I love the nfl

No one cares.

And you think someone cares about your crappy ass KC?

No one cares.

Obviously yes. But you wouldn't know because you're too busy crying about the NFL.
Why are you even in this thread???

No one cares.

Obviously yes. But you wouldn't know because you're too busy crying about the NFL.

KC could have and should have lost to Detroit. Then they lost the next week. Looks like they took a step backwards from last year.

Of course all that matters is they make the playoffs and are healthy at the end of the year. So if they are looking like they will make the playoffs, you never know what will happen in 10 weeks from now. I'm just saying right now they don't look like a Superbowl contender.

are you INCLUDING Bears games as well? LOL oh and ignore the old man troll,he is just butthurt cause the truth hurts him the game he loves has been tainted and corrupt as i just proved earlier.:biggrin:

I hear what your saying,yeah even a HIGH SCHOOL game has much more credibility than the corrupt NFL.:beer:

I would do the same IF not for the Rams being back in LA,somethign i had dreamed of happening my whole life.

No one cares.

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman:

No one cares.

KC could have and should have lost to Detroit. Then they lost the next week. Looks like they took a step backwards from last year.

Of course all that matters is they make the playoffs and are healthy at the end of the year. So if they are looking like they will make the playoffs, you never know what will happen in 10 weeks from now. I'm just saying right now they don't look like a Superbowl contender.

yeah I saw a a lot of the Chiefs game from the 4th quarter of that Lions game that day while waiting to watch the Rams/Bucs game at the bar i go to and they for sure do not look like the same team from last year which sucks cause they are the only ones in the AFC that had a chance to keep the cheatriots from going to the superbowl. They will be in the superbowl this year and it looks like from the NFC,it will be the Niners and Packers playing to go to the superbowl.

The pack looks like the best from the NFC.the Niners really havent played anybody yet that doesnt take away the fact they are MUCH better than last year especially their defense. all of a sudden what looked like an easy game for the Rams next week will be a very difficult game for them obviously with the way they have been playing lately and the niners playing much better this year than last.

Forum List

Back