NFL Viewership Down 11%, Owners Cant Figure Out Why

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Which proves that they are morons.

Sagging NFL TV ratings leave owners scrambling for answers

101916-NFLratings.jpg

NFL is a sham and the cheating and unAmerican conduct effects viewership.

It's a combination of things, but the left wing political agenda in the league is a significant factor. People watch sports to get away from politics, they don't want more of it.

Perhaps people are realizing that football sucks? Lamest American sport ever. Constant interruptions, constant pauses....boring.

Want to watch real athletes? Watch baseball. Watch basketball. Watch hockey.

The games have been pure shit. There are maybe 8 teams worth watching, and only when they're playing against each other. Some of these blowouts look like we're watching amateur college football.

The parity the NFL's always so proud of is now due to most teams being equally shitty, instead of equally good.

Last edited:
The games have been pure shit. There are maybe 8 teams worth watching, and only when they're playing against each other. Dome of these blowouts look like we're watching amateur college football.

The parity the NFL's always so proud of is now due to most teams being equally shitty, instead of equally good.
I had to completely agree with you on that Old School.

The NFL game has gradually deteriorated ever since they decided to artificially pump up the scoring by hobbling the defense with ridiculous rules changes.

It's a combination of things, but the left wing political agenda in the league is a significant factor. People watch sports to get away from politics, they don't want more of it.

The left wing political agenda is also pronounced in ESPN's ESPY awards. It's like watching an infomercial for all liberal social justice causes.

The games have been pure shit. There are maybe 8 teams worth watching, and only when they're playing against each other. Dome of these blowouts look like we're watching amateur college football.

The NFL game has gradually deteriorated ever since they decided to artificially pump up the scoring by hobbling the defense with ridiculous rules changes.
Agreed. And they've taken all the fun out of the game. People used to watch to see what players would to after a touchdown or a big hit. Last week Vernon Davis was flagged for fake shooting an arrow over the goal posts after a touchdown. So lame.

You can't get away from left wing propaganda......on almost every show they are pushing it...even Gotham is pushing this crap and why I stopped watching it.....

There were so many penalties during mondays game I fell asleep.

You know, regarding the kneeling, the way I see it is everyone can have an opinion and that is fine. What pisses me off is the network and announcers still after what 6 weeks now have to point it out and discuss it and blah blah blah. I don't want to hear drama, I want to watch some damn football. Show the friggin game and leave the politics out of it.

Forum List

Back