NFL Today - What Game(s) Are You Watching....?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Who's your team and/or what games do you intend to watch?
Are you in a Fantasy league or other competitive league?
Any "locks"?

Skins - Dolphins at 1:00pm
then, Ravens - Broncos at 4:25 pm (Go Broncos!)

Red Zone during down times......

And, of course, the evening games....

Who's your team and/or what games do you intend to watch?
Are you in a Fantasy league or other competitive league?
Any "locks"?

Skins - Dolphins at 1:00pm
then, Ravens - Broncos at 4:25 pm (Go Broncos!)

Red Zone during down times......

And, of course, the evening games....
just got back last night from watching pete the cheat take another payoff to throw another game.the sooner hawk fans accept it this guy is as shady as they come,the sooner they will be spared grief and heartache.

I think I'm about ready to give up on Pro Football.

College Football has it all over the Pros....

cant blame you.thats a good idea.:thup:

yeah at least in college football they are out there playing it for the love of the game instead of the love of the money. the NFL is as much scripted as the WWF.It is in serious need of reform. till the NFL strips the cheatriots away of all their superbowl trophys and indicts that criminal Robert Kraft it will never be reformed.

I decided last year i was going to do the same. I will still watch the chargers only to look at their cool uniform colors but I wont get into this whole winning/losing thing anymore knowing how these games are so rigged.

that is why I stick mostly to buying old classic football games.i miss the good old days when players stayed with one team their whole careers.

you probably are not aware that Bill Callahan rigged the superbowl for the raiders to lose so his buddy Gruden would win it all right?

I thought it was very odd how they did not run the ball more often in that game against them because stopping the run was their weakness and they did not attack it. other teams exposed their weakness by doing that.

also going into the game,the players were excited about the game plan that callahan made up calling for many running plays,the raiders matched up well against them outweighing them by leaps and bounds and then the coach changed the game plan a mere 48 hours before the game,a change the players BEGGED him not to to yet he still made.It was the first time ever time brown in his entire playing career said a coach changed the game plan a mere 48 hours before the game.

Tim Brown,Jerry Rice,and many of the other Raider players believed that Callahan purposely threw the superbowl rightfully so.here check it out.

Jerry Rice And Tim Brown Say Bill Callahan Threw Super Bowl XXXVII

Tim Brown suggests “sabotage” by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII

Carrol is no different.the sooner seahawk fans accept this truth,the sooner they will be spared heartache and pain from him.

yeah at least in college football they are out there playing it for the love of the game instead of the love of the money. the NFL is as much scripted as the WWF.It is in serious need of reform. till the NFL strips the cheatriots away of all their superbowl trophys and indicts that criminal Robert Kraft it will never be reformed.

I decided last year i was going to do the same. I will still watch the chargers only to look at their cool uniform colors but I wont get into this whole winning/losing thing anymore knowing how these games are so rigged.

that is why I stick mostly to buying old classic football games.i miss the good old days when players stayed with one team their whole careers.

you probably are not aware that Bill Callahan rigged the superbowl for the raiders to lose so his buddy Gruden would win it all right?

I thought it was very odd how they did not run the ball more often in that game against them because stopping the run was their weakness and they did not attack it. other teams exposed their weakness by doing that.

also going into the game,the players were excited about the game plan that callahan made up calling for many running plays,the raiders matched up well against them outweighing them by leaps and bounds and then the coach changed the game plan a mere 48 hours before the game,a change the players BEGGED him not to to yet he still made.It was the first time ever time brown in his entire playing career said a coach changed the game plan a mere 48 hours before the game.

Tim Brown,Jerry Rice,and many of the other Raider players believed that Callahan purposely threw the superbowl rightfully so.here check it out.

Tim Brown suggests “sabotage” by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII

Carrol is no different.the sooner seahawk fans accept this truth,the sooner they will be spared heartache and pain from him.

that's a shame if it's all true. all the more reason to not watch....
speaking of uniform colors... the 49'ers uni's from last night's game were HIDEOUS!

Tim Brown suggests “sabotage” by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII

that's a shame if it's all true. all the more reason to not watch....
speaking of uniform colors... the 49'ers uni's from last night's game were HIDEOUS!

oh my god,i sure hope that is just for LAST NIGHTS game,that its not their new permanent colors. Otherwise that would take away some of my excitement of the Rams coming back to LA next year because I have a lot of fond memories of those classic LA Rams games matchups when they would play the 49ers.

when they left LA,the rivalry between them dissolved as well,ever since they been gone the rivaly has been dead.when they come back,it wont matter how bad they are,the rivalry will be renewed. it will be the same as it is with the raiders and chiefs or packers and bears,each time they play,it doesnt matter if they are both playing horrible that year,fans turn out for the games because of the history and tradition with the teams.

Not only will the Rams rivaly be renewed with the niners,but it will with the cowboys and vikings as well.all those rivalrys they had with those teams has been gone ever since they left.

I bring that up because I was glad that when they did leave LA,they switched to those ugly looking rags they wear now in stank louis.that city doesnt deserve the LA colors.when they come back,they need to leave those ugly looking rags they wear now in stank louis.I never would have become a Rams fan in the first place if thats what their uniform colors looked like.

same with the niners,If I had lived in san fran my whole life and that was the new PERMANENT look for them,i would not watch a single niners game this year.

i watched my chargers today and they suck as always.

a huge smile came to my face when the LAMBS lost today though.:biggrin::banana:

that was quite a shocker.

Please Lord, let the Cowgurls lose today!
My Redskins won, and the Giants lost - hoping for the trifecta!!

only time i root for the cowturds to win is when they play the Lambs obviously since i always root for all other 31 teams in the NFL to beat them each week so that being the case,speaking of your redskins,I am so very much grateful to them for making my day today.:up::dance::clap2:

you can give all the players on that team a hug for me.:D

man what a shocker,whoever figured they would lose THIS game after beating the seahawks last week?

only time i root for the cowturds to win is when they play the Lambs obviously since i always root for all other 31 teams in the NFL to beat them each week so that being the case,speaking of your redskins,I am so very much grateful to them for making my day today.:up::dance::clap2:

man what a shocker,whoever figured they would lose THIS game after beating the seahawks last week?

They underestimated my team. Maybe a let down (trap?) game....

They underestimated my team. Maybe a let down (trap?) game....
yeah they were talking about that during the chargers game the announcers.this is one day where i am more happier than even YOU are that your team won obviously.:D

I wonder if he 49ers are regretting letting Harbaugh go.....

Forum List

Back