NFL Owners Colin Kaepernick & Charlottesville

Unlike some who feel that some issues are immortal I find that in the course of most arguments there comes a moment that closes the case. It almost came when I found out how little of his own money Colin uses to support causes he claims to be for. But when I found out he didn't even vote in the last election he lost all credibility. He is either too stupid or too insincere to be a social justice warrior. Either way, I wouldn't have him on my team no matter how good other people think he is. He wants to talk the talk but he can't walk the walk.

Unlike some who feel that some issues are immortal I find that in the course of most arguments there comes a moment that closes the case. It almost came when I found out how little of his own money Colin uses to support causes he claims to be for. But when I found out he didn't even vote in the last election he lost all credibility. He is either too stupid or too insincere to be a social justice warrior. Either way, I wouldn't have him on my team no matter how good other people think he is. He wants to talk the talk but he can't walk the walk.

I'm with you on that, Shrimp! For the life of me I can't understand people who supposedly feel strongly about issues...but don't vote! I can't understand highly paid celebrities who supposedly feel strong about charities but don't support them with their own money!

Bubba Watson won a million dollar award from one of the PGA's sponsors for hitting the best "recovery" shot on the tour this year. He donated the entire million to a children's hospital back where he grew up. That's called putting your money where your mouth is...

Pastor Dowell put it really nicely, breaking down the ills of American society...

This man's lucid, especially about confirmation bias. ;)

But he does stop a bit short with "Colin Kaepernick took a knee and sat down". Actually he did nothing, took no initiative action at all. He simply declined to stand for a prescribed jingo ritual. And he had already been doing that (not standing) at least a couple of times before some media chose to notice it and milk an issue out of it. Kaepernick himself did nothing at all --- the NFL took the action by initiating this "stand for national anthem" jazz, which itself didn't exist until 2009, and was part of a government bribe.

I don't even follow the NFL and it took me about ten minutes to find that out.

Kaepernick's best days are behind him but what makes him poison to a team is his attitude. When you are a backup Quarterback especially one that was a good starter for the 49ers, there are lots of ways you can help the team win. Instead, he chose to be an attention whore and a huge distraction on the sideline. That definitely hurt his team. No team wants him because no team wants the headache.

Kaepernic did nothing to attract attention --- literally did nothing. Jingoistic drone media did all that. It is they who created and milked the distraction. Kaepernick literally didn't do a damn thing.

If Kapernick was good enough, he would be signed and playing for team already. Coaches and owners are not willing to sign a meh player that comes with a lot of distractions for the team.

Then in this case maybe they should shut the media out.

Or even better, stop being cowed by lockstep NFL-sponsored jingoism.

trumpanzees liked it a lot better when the NFL held all these patriotic pre-game extravaganzas....and then charged the military for them.

To its credit the NFL fessed up and returned that money too......
---- but "Colin Kaepernick", right? :rolleyes:

The only thing that matters.

That dumbfuck was too stupid to realize his talent =/= the controversy his mouth created.

You must be as stupid as him to not see the obvious. Plenty of stupid wife beating blacks still have jobs in the NFL. Know why? Not because of some other stupid whiney ass black dumbass like you protested but because their talent fills the seats more than their mouth emptied them.

You idiots really are too stupid for your own good.
The seats are going to be emptied regardless.

The NFL is being blackballed right now.

Sometimes you have to do what is right, and the NFL has done what was expedient.

They gon' learn today.

s1e9p5t.jpg

Who's gonna boycott...the people that can't afford to go in the first place?

You better take a long look at the color of the faces in those stadiums.
The owners have, which is why no one is gonna sign him, unless some team
gets some crippling injuries to their QB's. 90% of the seats in those stadiums are filled
with white faces.

Sign him and run the risk of many of those fans boycotting, which will
certainly hurt the bottom line.

And, hurrah for the intellectual players supporting him. Maybe they forgot
that they have a collective bargaining agreement that gives the NFLPA 48%
of the profits. When the profits decrease the players suffer equally.

Props for the majority of them not wanting to wait, before they go bankrupt.
Which the majority do, 3 years after they've stopped playing.

Kaepernick just isn't that good of a player.

NFL teams would be fighting to sign him if they thought he could win the Superbowl. .... :cool:
Not a worthy excuse.

There's tons of much lesser players than him gainfully employed.

Try again.

Lesser players without behavioural disorders that alienate fans.

Professional Football is, first and foremost, a business.

Whites are better quarterbacks. Fact. That ugly ass fag can sit all he wants and disgrace his inbred, low IQ ancestors all he wants.

Pastor Dowell put it really nicely, breaking down the ills of American society...

Thanks for the laugh. Someone should teach that child some real history. Like 47% of the slave owners in SC at the start of the civil war were black, they most likely had 100% blacks on those farms. Also he failed to mention that Kaepernick chose to walk away for free agency. The NFL is a business, if owners don't want to pick him up along with his drama the have every right not to do it. And fans have every right to hit them in the old pocket book by taking their dollars elsewhere if they do.

BTW, why did you post a sports thread in politics?

[Lesser players without behavioural disorders that alienate fans.

Professional Football is, first and foremost, a business.
Which fans?

Not all fans are alienated.

Of course not all fans. But why tolerate a mediocre player who does?

Prima donnas are a headache for any owner. A prima donna without the talent to offset the trouble is a waste of time.

Blacks are not good quarterbacks because a good quarterback has to be pretty smart! Sorry, Afro Centrist mental cases, IQ is real!

Blacks are not good quarterbacks because a good quarterback has to be pretty smart! Sorry, Afro Centrist mental cases, IQ is real!
russell-wilson-tri-e1436223459699.jpg

You do have to be smart to be a Quarterback. Apparently, not so smart to be an Internet racist.

Kaepernick's best days are behind him but what makes him poison to a team is his attitude. When you are a backup Quarterback especially one that was a good starter for the 49ers, there are lots of ways you can help the team win. Instead, he chose to be an attention whore and a huge distraction on the sideline. That definitely hurt his team. No team wants him because no team wants the headache.

Kaepernic did nothing to attract attention --- literally did nothing. Jingoistic drone media did all that. It is they who created and milked the distraction. Kaepernick literally didn't do a damn thing.

Kaepernick got himself in hot water when he wore the socks, Pogo! Not the brightest move ever!
kaepernick-socks-pig-in-a-cops-hat.png

Forum List

Back