NFL loses MAJOR sponsor’s ads (boycott working!)

Your link says nothing about losing a sponsor

I don't watch the nfl so I don't know who the advertisers are until someone mentions it.

This doesn't look like a boycott in the sense that the point is to change behavior. It is more along the lines of disgust. No one wants their attention translated to money to pay these fools. It's a counter protest by the public.

• Banned
Does it say anything about me putting you on ignore mother fucker?
Good bye.

I don't watch the nfl so I don't know who the advertisers are until someone mentions it.

This doesn't look like a boycott in the sense that the point is to change behavior. It is more along the lines of disgust. No one wants their attention translated to money to pay these fools. It's a counter protest by the public.
It's been almost ten years since I've watched a game. One day, it dawned on me. It's not important. I have better ways to waste my time.

Does it say anything about me putting you on ignore mother fucker?
Good bye.

It's been almost ten years since I've watched a game. One day, it dawned on me. It's not important. I have better ways to waste my time.
The mark of a true pussy

Forum List

Back