NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a legitimate complaint against brutal cops and other rogue elements in law enforcement. The bad cops taint the respect for the good ones and discredit law. enforcement. Look to your own denial.

If they kneeled outside of a police station, on their own time, to protest, that would be odd, but a different conversation.

THat they KNEEL during a ritual where standing is done to SHOW LOYALTY AND RESPECT TO TEH NATION AND THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS,

then their "speech" is a statement of anti-Americanism.

You support it because you are an anti-American.

Your pretense of not getting this, is not only a lie, but a stupid lie.

ANd that you expect it to be taken seriously, is you implying, STRONGLY, that you think everyone that reads your post, is fucking stupid.

Because only someone really fucking stupid, could believe the shit you are posting.

They have a legitimate complaint against brutal cops and other rogue elements in law enforcement. The bad cops taint the respect for the good ones and discredit law. enforcement. Look to your own denial.
If you think its possible to be rid of all bad cops, youre delusional and so are they. If you think protesting stops bad behavior in humans, why arent you people protesting child molestation instead? That is a FAR bigger issue than bad cops.

Our society is in grave decline.

No! Biden won the election and since then Trumpism is in decline. The rate of Trumpism decline should be faster than its been but because the fat old demented coward didn’t show up for the Jan6 rally to support his faithful arrested insurrectionists there were only 400 or so in attendance.

You support this blatant and overt anti-Americanism, because you support the anti-Americanism.

Taking a knee before a sporting event is not a threat to someone’s essential Constitutional Right such as my right and the right of my likeminded non-white citizens who live in major cities to vote.

When you (A) do not respect the peaceful transfer of power and (B) do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate and (C) you agree with Trump and his lawyers that the diversified voters residing in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Las Vegas do not have a legitimate right to vote against Trump because it made Trump sad and angry to lose - then you are an illegitimate American and no one should pay attention to you and all your fellow pouters.. except to denounce abd condemn you all as an Un-America group.

Trump tried to get those football players fired.

He expressed his opinion that they SHOULD be fired and he was with in his right to do so.

And imo, his opinion was right.

In a healthy society, there should be push back against people who are openly disloyal to the society.

If they kneeled outside of a police station, on their own time, to protest, that would be odd, but a different conversation.

THat they KNEEL during a ritual where standing is done to SHOW LOYALTY AND RESPECT TO TEH NATION AND THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS,

then their "speech" is a statement of anti-Americanism.

You support it because you are an anti-American.

Your pretense of not getting this, is not only a lie, but a stupid lie.

ANd that you expect it to be taken seriously, is you implying, STRONGLY, that you think everyone that reads your post, is fucking stupid.

Because only someone really fucking stupid, could believe the shit you are posting.

They did show loyalty and respect for their fellow citizens. The US has a Constitution. We just aren't so fragile that we are incapable of introspection or self correction. Would you support a criminal banker or judge?

No! Biden won the ejection and since then Trumpism is in decline. The rate of Trumpism decline should be faster than its been but because the fat old demented coward didn’t show up for the Jan6 rally to support his faithful arrested insurrectionists there were only 400 or so in attendance.

Taking a knee before a sporting event is not a threat to someone’s essential Constitutional Right such as my right and the right of my likeminded non-white citizens who live in major cities to vote.

When you (A) do not respect the peaceful transfer of power and (B) do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate and (C) you agree with Trump and his lawyers that the diversified voters residing in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Las Vegas do not have a legitimate right to vote against Trump because it made Trump sad and angry to lose - then you are an illegitimate American and no one should pay attention to you and all your fellow pouters..

That you feel a need to...invent my position before you address it,

is your brain dealing with the fact that it knows I am right.

My point stands. That open disloyalty to society is celebrated instead of denounced by society, is a sign of grave decline.

Would you like to address what I actually said, or are you too afraid?

They did show loyalty and respect for their fellow citizens. The US has a Constitution. We just aren't so fragile that we are incapable of introspection or self correction. Would you support a criminal banker or judge?

The Flag is not a symbol of the police. It is a symbol of their fellow citizens as a group.

They clearly expressed that they are disrespectful and disloyal to their fellow citizens.

Your denial of their anti-Americanism and your own, is you being a coward.

Someday people will catch on that they have been lied to. The more damage you do before that day comes, the more anger and payback there will be to fuel the whirlwind that comes back onto you .

ould you like to address what I actually said, or are you too afraid?

NFBW 21SEP18-POST#1170 wrote: This is what you actual said:

Correll wrote: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB12-POST#287

NFBW 21SEP18-POST#1170 wrote: This is what you actual said:

Correll wrote: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB12-POST#287

Which I was happy to discuss with you in that thread. YOu are trying to derail this thread. Why are you being such a troll?

He expressed his opinion that they SHOULD be fired and he was with in his right to do so.

And imo, his opinion was right.

In a healthy society, there should be push back against people who are openly disloyal to the society.

You aren't willing to "push back" against people who think they are above the law?

How do you feel about money laundering and tax fraud?

You aren't willing to "push back" against people who think they are above the law?

How do you feel about money laundering and tax fraud?

The subject of this thread is the NFL kneelers and their open statement of anti-Americanism.

You don't get to define what their action says. It's meaning is inherent in it's action.

During a ritual where standing is done to show loyalty and respect to the nation as a whole and their fellow citizens as a group,

they do the OPPOSITE of that, clearly showing hte OPPOSITE of respect and loyalty.

They are anti-American assholes.

That disloyal assholes are celebrated in our society, is a sign of a very sick society.

Ignore lies about America that are being flaunted in our face by dumbass and overpaid pro football players?

thats not the American way

Right. They are after all black and they make too much money. They're all Commies like Obama.

The subject of this thread is the NFL kneelers and their open statement of anti-Americanism.

You don't get to define what their action says. It's meaning is inherent in it's action.

During a ritual where standing is done to show loyalty and respect to the nation as a whole and their fellow citizens as a group,

they do the OPPOSITE of that, clearly showing hte OPPOSITE of respect and loyalty.

That disloyal assholes are celebrated in our society, is a sign of a very sick society.

Police brutality and racism are also anti-American.

Amen. It makes me glad I'm old. Every day of my past is another day in which I will not have to witness the degradation of the country I love.

Police brutality and racism are also anti-American.

If the kneelers were kneeling during a loyalty ritual involving a symbol of POLICE, that might be relevant.

Instead the kneelers choose to kneel during a PRO-AMERICAN ritual.

You know, for those that could not.... see the obvious Kaerpernic gave a verbal clarification where he was clear his problem was not with just the police but with AMERICA.

So, your gaslighting is really, painfully stupid.

Stop being a lying troll.

They are after all black and they make too much money.
If I had said they are black you would have attacked me by claiming some white players kneeled also

Which they did out of fear or woke lib stupidly

Amen. It makes me glad I'm old. Every day of my past is another day in which I will not have to witness the degradation of the country I love.

I am jealous. I am only middle aged. I try to focus on the likely hood that I will get to see it blow up in their faces, when I am your age.

I look forward to hearing them whine like faggots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back