When Trump took over North Korea had 20 nukes. Now it has 40

Update to the worst "deal" made by any American president in history:

"While there is no agreement on how many nuclear weapons North Korea now owns, the C.I.A.’s official estimate of around 20, issued when Mr. Trump came to office, is creeping up, officials said. The current estimates are closer to 40."

Once ‘No Longer a Nuclear Threat,’ North Korea Now in Standoff With U.S.

Thanks to obummer, bush, and clinton. Trump is trying to reign in the fat prick. Funny how you had no problem giving him the nukes. You got a death wish or something?

• Banned

"While there is no agreement on how many nuclear weapons North Korea now owns, the C.I.A.’s official estimate of around 20, issued when Mr. Trump came to office, is creeping up, officials said. The current estimates are closer to 40."

Thanks to obummer, bush, and clinton. Trump is trying to reign in the fat prick. Funny how you had no problem giving him the nukes. You got a death wish or something?
sorry, but Trump said NK was "no longer" a nuclear threat. So stop saying Trump is "trying to reign in" a country that's allegedly no longer a nuclear threat. Dumbass.

But no links to CIA or any US govt agency. So we're supposed to take the New York Times" word for this ? The New York Laughingtock Times ?

• Banned
The same CIA the left trashed when it claimed Saddam had stockpiles of WMD and it turned out he didn't? The claim might be accurate but we know they do get things wrong.
Wait. How could you even contemplate that the claim might be accurate when your Master said North Korea was "no longer a nuclear threat"?

• Banned

But no links to CIA or any US govt agency. So we're supposed to take the New York Times" word for this ? The New York Laughingtock Times ?
I'm so confused. Now you doubt that Bill Clinton made these nukes go from 20 to 40? You Trumpsters have to learn to be on the same page!

The same CIA the left trashed when it claimed Saddam had stockpiles of WMD and it turned out he didn't? The claim might be accurate but we know they do get things wrong.
Wait. How could you even contemplate that the claim might be accurate when your Master said North Korea was "no longer a nuclear threat"?
The same way the left never questioned anything their messiah Obama told them.

Last edited:
sorry, but Trump said NK was "no longer" a nuclear threat. So stop saying Trump is "trying to reign in" a country that's allegedly no longer a nuclear threat. Dumbass.
At least he's working on it, and doing things, traveling to Singapore for a summit meeting, and he did get North & South Korea talking to each other, got prisoners released, and old Korean War remains returned. That's more than Obama did.

I'm so confused. Now you doubt that Bill Clinton made these nukes go from 20 to 40? You Trumpsters have to learn to be on the same page!
I'M confused about what the hell you're talking about. And I still see no link to any US govt source, and no, I don't believe the NYT.

When Trump took over North Korea had 20 nukes. Now it has 40

LYIN' TED: Your title suggests that the NK arsenal has doubled under Trump, when in fact the CIA has merely revised its estimate more realistically from the optimistic value created under Obumma to justify that jackass doing NOTHING.

As to bad deals, there is no "deal;" nothing rivals the horrible deal we gave to IRAN.

Barack Hussein Obama II, George Walker Bush, William Jefferson Clinton. POTUS.

Lmao! Lookit the tRumplings squirm!

Hilarious!

You're the dipshits who are squirming, moron. The fat prick already HAD the materials he needed, thanks to obummer, bush, and clinton.

Hilarious!

You're the dipshits who are squirming, moron. The fat prick already HAD the materials he needed, thanks to obummer, bush, and clinton.
Lol, not from where I'm standing kid.

Hilarious!

Hilarious!

Keep dreamin, dude. This is nothing but confirmation of how weak your hero, the obummer, and the shrilary were with the fat prick. They basically set him up for where he is right now.

You got any information to show he didn't pick up those materials during the presidencies of Obama, Bush, & Clinton ? Hell, the whole thing started under Clinton, if not with his help.

Hilarious!

Hilarious!

Keep dreamin, dude. This is nothing but confirmation of how weak your hero, the obummer, and the shrilary were with the fat prick. They basically set him up for where he is right now.
Nothing is ever tRump's fault to you cultists is it.

Forum List

Back