NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL kneelers -

Trumpbots hit their knees faster for him than players do the anthem.

Very very very few people do really care. It's a NOTHING burger issue anymore.

If that were the case, they wouldn't be consistently losing an audience.

When you are an entertainer of some sort, you depend on an audience that creates the wealth in which you are paid.

Americans come in all shapes and sizes. So your audience has all different kinds of people. When you take a political stance, about a third of your audience doesn't care. They only came to see you catch a football or sing a song. Another third totally agrees with your points, and they are happy. The other third you totally offend; in this instance, many from the military and I'm sure most everybody that's on a police force.

In short, taking a political stance as an entertainer is the stupidest things one could do. There is an old adage: don't bite the hand that feeds you.

They are losing an audience because the product plain sucks, it might as well be flat football anymore.

public protest is effective, when the public is watching.

it's also a protected right

so the d*ckhead in office is butthurt over it

that was the point, and he bought right into it

sZf0V2pW.jpg

~S~

they claim to be protesting police brutality against blacks. So lets see here, because of a few incidents of police brutality, where in every case the cop in question has been punished, these idiots are willing to destroy the league that pays them millions to play a game?

There may be something to the IQ differential after all.

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.

Maybe the League needs to MANDATE kneeling during the national anthem- actually encourage the players to defecate on Old Glory on the sidelines to show their disdain for America?

This will get the NFL a better reputation among those who want to transform this nation.

Then, the players like Brady who refuse who will be dealt with severely-

The idea that these players do nothing offseason to promote their cause is just ignorant.

they claim to be protesting police brutality against blacks. So lets see here, because of a few incidents of police brutality, where in every case the cop in question has been punished, these idiots are willing to destroy the league that pays them millions to play a game?

The idea that you think cops were punished in these instances is just another example of how fucking stupid & uninformed you really are.

The idea that you think cops were punished in these instances is just another example of how fucking stupid & uninformed you really are.

The police officer in Ferguson was fired and run out of town- in spite of being found as innocent as a newborn babe. The officers in Baltimore endured months of crippling legal expenses.

Police have heard the message and are doing what they can to avoid possibly tricky confrontations in the ghetto. Better to hang out more at Krispy Kreme or flirt with the chicks at 7-11 than to stop and question a suspicious gang banger.

which ones were not punished? give us a list.

they say they are upset that there is a disproportionate number of blacks in prison----------------well, duh, a disproportionate number of blacks commit crimes. that is not a racist statement, its a statement of fact.

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
Actually, many NFL players put action behind their protest during the off season -- now you may not have heard about it because they didn't do it in a way to draw attention --also, because the liberal media didn't want to report on it, because of how liberal the media is and all..

But here is one example of why your post is a bunch of BS:

"After the anthem, and off the field, Jenkins’ push for social justice and racial equality continued. Along with four other NFL players, he traveled to Washington, D.C., for a meeting with lawmakers to discuss criminal justice reform."

When Malcolm Jenkins went on a ride along with Philly police he said: "There was a lot I wanted to accomplish by doing it. First, I wanted to kind of learn for myself before I went on advocating and making a lot of noise. I wanted to learn for myself, kind of both ends of the spectrum. What is it that officers are going through? What are their challenges? Their perspective on the issue. Or even if they believed that there was an issue. And then also being able to hear the voices of members of the community that have to deal with police interactions all the time. The third thing I wanted to do is document the conversations that came out of it, between myself and law enforcement."

Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins talks about his ride-along with Philly Police Department

So no, NFL players are not just protesting during the anthem and nothing else off the field, you wouldn't know or care because you don't see a problem to begin with --- but you same people are willing to declare the entire FBI and DOJ as being corrupt and I don't recall one single Trump official being shot unarmed.

Sports, especially football, used to a place I could go to where there was no politics, the rules were the rules and they were fairly enforced and there was a certain camaraderie between the spectators.

Win or lose was less important than the game itself.

No more.

The NFL has decided that it is an entertainment League and not a Sports League.

Entertainment. As in, "A Movie director has no, zero, obligation to provide its spectators with a fair outcome."

And neither does the NFL. They pick and choose the winners. They are under NO obligation to provide you with a fair contest any more than a Movie Director has an obligation to provide you with a fair ending to a Movie.

FACT. It is entertainment, NOT a Sporting Contest.

You folks that still watch the NFL thinking it is a contest between two teams, with men competing for the 'Love of The Game' are delusional.

It is entertainment. Vaudeville. The WWE with less integrity.

And it is not the least bit illegal.

The NFL is one entity, NOT a League of 32 Individual Teams. It is ONE, and only one, Entity.

All Teams make the same money, all teams have the same Salary Cap and the League decides who goes to the Playoffs and who wins the Soupie Bowl.

Now, more often than not, the better Teams compete in the Playoffs and the Best Team wins the SB, but the League retains the right to award Teams they favor (for one reason or another) Playoff Victories.

And it is NOT illegal.

Immoral? Yes, but not illegal.

You think the League isn't behind all this bullshit with the kneeling?

Again, you're delusional. Nothing goes in that League with the Commissioner's Office permission.

NOTHING.

They know their demographic and -- It ain't us.

Not anymore.

I'm done with the NFL.

Permanently

public protest is effective, when the public is watching.

it's also a protected right

so the d*ckhead in office is butthurt over it

that was the point, and he bought right into it

sZf0V2pW.jpg

~S~
Butt Hurt Balm. That is just too funny, S.

they say they are upset that there is a disproportionate number of blacks in prison----------------well, duh, a disproportionate number of blacks commit crimes. that is not a racist statement, its a statement of fact.
False, a disproportionate number of blacks are CONVICTED not arrested.

For example, even though whites and blacks used illegal drugs at the same rate, blacks are more likely to be CONVICTED -- so to idiots like yourself who don't understand the inherit bias in the justice system that even the Supreme Court recognized --- you think its just because blacks are criminals by their DNA

Sports, especially football, used to a place I could go to where there was no politics, the rules were the rules and they were fairly enforced and there was a certain camaraderie between the spectators.

Win or lose was less important than the game itself.

No more.

The NFL has decided that it is an entertainment League and not a Sports League.

Entertainment. As in, "A Movie director has no, zero, obligation to provide its spectators with a fair outcome."

And neither does the NFL. They pick and choose the winners. They are under NO obligation to provide you with a fair contest any more than a Movie Director has an obligation to provide you with a fair ending to a Movie.

FACT. It is entertainment, NOT a Sporting Contest.

You folks that still watch the NFL thinking it is a contest between two teams, with men competing for the 'Love of The Game' are delusional.

It is entertainment. Vaudeville. The WWE with less integrity.

And it is not the least bit illegal.

The NFL is one entity, NOT a League of 32 Individual Teams. It is ONE, and only one, Entity.

All Teams make the same money, all teams have the same Salary Cap and the League decides who goes to the Playoffs and who wins the Soupie Bowl.

Now, more often than not, the better Teams compete in the Playoffs and the Best Team wins the SB, but the League retains the right to award Teams they favor (for one reason or another) Playoff Victories.

And it is NOT illegal.

Immoral? Yes, but not illegal.

You think the League isn't behind all this bullshit with the kneeling?

Again, you're delusional. Nothing goes in that League with the Commissioner's Office permission.

NOTHING.

They know their demographic and -- It ain't us.

Not anymore.

I'm done with the NFL.

Permanently
giphy.gif

False, a disproportionate number of blacks are CONVICTED not arrested.

For example, even though whites and blacks used illegal drugs at the same rate, blacks are more likely to be CONVICTED -- so to idiots like yourself who don't understand the inherit bias in the justice system that even the Supreme Court recognized --- you think its just because blacks are criminals by their DNA

no, I don't think they are criminals by DNA, that's just stupid. The black crime rate is the direct results of generations of the liberal welfare state that has destroyed the black family. When women are financially incentivized to have kids outside of marriage the result is millions of young black boys being raised with no father figure in their lives, no one to teach them how to be a man, how to be responsible, and how to earn a living. If you want to place blame, put it where it belongs, on liberal societal policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back