NFL Conference Championship games

Notice: Military Flyovers are OK now that Trump got cheated out of office in 2020 by the dirty filthy communist grifters and the red-MSM. No more snarky comments by LW sideline loons.

Thanks for the update, I had not heard that Kelce was cleared to play. Good that he is, because he's vital to the success of the Chiefs offense.

I think that your assessments are on point overall, but personally I would really like to see the 49ers win today, and have a rematch of the 2020 Superbowl with the Chiefs.

Brock Purdy, IMO, has been a surprising story this year, and he's stepped up and done an amazing job.

Either way, both of these games are showcasing the best young quarterbacks in the NFL IMO.
One minute Purdy is QB next thing I know a black man is behind center. And McCaffery is playing QB. What happened? Purdy must have got hurt. I think 49rs got as far as they should have this year. Eagles were a little better.

Now I don't see the Eagles beating Mahomes or Burrow. But my dad thinks it will be the other way around. Eagles only lost 1 game this year and it was when Hurts wasn't playing. If that's true, he makes a good point.

I honestly think Mahomes is going to win tonight. I want Cinci to win. I think Cinci should win. I pick Cinci. But something tells me finally Mahomes beats Burrow. So it won't surprise me if Mahomes wins.

I don’t think the first half could have gone worse for the 49ers. What a disaster.

We need Purdy back in. We don’t have a chance without him.
They were going to finish the half only down 14 to 10. And get the ball back to start the second half. With about 1 1/2 minutes on the clock one mistake suddenly it's 21 to 7. Huge difference.

One minute Purdy is QB next thing I know a black man is behind center. And McCaffery is playing QB. What happened? Purdy must have got hurt. I think 49rs got as far as they should have this year. Eagles were a little better.

Now I don't see the Eagles beating Mahomes or Burrow. But my dad thinks it will be the other way around. Eagles only lost 1 game this year and it was when Hurts wasn't playing. If that's true, he makes a good point.

I honestly think Mahomes is going to win tonight. I want Cinci to win. I think Cinci should win. I pick Cinci. But something tells me finally Mahomes beats Burrow. So it won't surprise me if Mahomes wins.
Purdy apparently had an elbow injury, which prevented him from passing.

I would like to see the Chiefs win, but it will be hard fought.

Purdy apparently had an elbow injury, which prevented him from passing.

I would like to see the Chiefs win, but it will be hard fought.
Part of me wants Mahomes to win a second superbowl and another part of me wants Brady to remain the only active QB in the NFL with more than 1.

But soon Brady will be gone and then Mahomes would be the only one. And let's be honest. Mahomes will definitely win more than 1 superbowl before he retires. Hell, I wonder how many he will win.

So 51% of me wants to see someone else win their first superbowl and 49% wants to see Mahomes win what he deserves and that's multiple rings. I think there was one year a few years ago where he got screwed too. So if he won it this year, that would sort of make up for that one he got screwed on.

Poor Russell Wilson. He came so close to winning back to back superbowls.

Poor Paul Ryan. He was 18 minutes away from winning a Superbowl.

After leading by 25 points with 18 minutes left to play, Atlanta allowed the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history, as the Patriots roared back with 31 unanswered points to emerge with a 34-28 overtime victory.

They were going to finish the half only down 14 to 10. And get the ball back to start the second half. With about 1 1/2 minutes on the clock one mistake suddenly it's 21 to 7. Huge difference.
Yea. Josh Johnson reminds us all of what a backup quarterback is SUPPOSED to look like.

We had it so good with Purdy and it really shows what happens to this team when we don’t have a good quarterback in there.

Very unsatisfying. Didn’t even feel like a game after Purdy goes down. And it was just ridiculous after Johnson goes down.

The 49ers ran out of options. They had nothing left to work with. Any other position gets hurt and it’s next man up. But you can’t do much when the 4th string QB goes down.

I want a rematch! LoL

Garaffolo laughing it up on the bench…..down 21-7 late. I barely watched the game, but I noticed that. he was dressed out in pads it appeared. Was he happy they were failing without him? Mr. Ordinary? Not a good look.

Too many commercials. TV always on mute.

Last edited:
my boy McCaffrey crumbled at Jalen's feet. i am a broken man. i'm going for broke now: GO BENGALS!

Cinci struggling early but only down 6 to 0 right now and they are driving.

Joe has to get out of the pocket if it collapses like it has. His line has to protect him but he also has to get the hell out of there when they don't.

Forum List

Back