NFL Caught Cheating - The Fix is in!

This one is about Brady! Listen to what he says about this!

First, Aaron Rodgers told Packers fans to "R-E-L-A-X." Then Tom Brady sent a similar message to Patriots fans. Amazingly, both top tier QBs then led their teams to victories. Granted, the Packers only had to get through the Bears (in Week 4) and Vikings (starting their 3rd string QB in a shortened Week 5), but Brady and the Patriots demolished the seemingly strong Bengals. How was this possible?

If you ask me - and you are reading this so in a sense you did ask - it was because in Week 5, both the Vikings and Bengals laid down. Now the Vikes seemed completely disinterested in playing for Christian Ponder (and perhaps you can't blame them), but what made the Bengals suddenly incapable of playing coherent football? Hard to say, but from what I saw Sunday night, someone told them "it's not your night" and the team simply shrugged off the game.

Look, Brady - despite his history of cheating via Spygate - and likely Rodgers are Hall of Fame bound. The NFL relies on these guys to sell games, and the league is not about to let these QBs post sub .500 records (even if the Packers have zero defense and Brady's "weapons" are nonexistent). These guys will win because the NFL DEMANDS they win.Speaking of demands, apparently the NFL is tied of seeing primetime games (like the past couple of Thursday nighters) turn into uninteresting blowouts. So the league, through their lap-dog referees, kept Monday night's game between the Seahawks and Redskins as close as possible. As Seahawks safetyEarl Thomas said, "I think it is Monday Night Football, you know, the fans are watching and everybody wants to see a good game, so they are going to try and make it as close as possible. It’s a business."Earl gets it. Of course, he also had a sideline view of referees calling back not one, not two, but threePercy Harvin touchdowns due to Seahawk penalties. The most ridiculous call-back came courtesy of an "unnecessary roughness" call on a block. Seriously. A block. And people pay - and bet - good money on this sport...NEW - The 2014 NFL season - The Fix Is In

I take that with a grain of salt,that really did not surprise me the bungles got blown out.look at their history,they get scared when they have to play games under the lights and when they go to the playoffs awalys going one and done and that's because the fools wont dump andy Dalton who is like manning,panicks in big games.

The NFL has been a joke since the CBA negotiations in 1994. The league claims it wants to promote "parity" but in reality it wants to promote those teams which buy into their way of doing business rather than teams that don't want to play their game.
actually its been a joke since the early 80's when they started allowing teams to move to other cities.its a fucked up world that there is no law against that.teams moving all the time and domed stadiums being built for cities that are not in hot weather cities,are what really made the NFL a joke,its just they have accelerated it all since then in the 90's.

Tell you what! This Superbowl game? Is not in the hands of the NFL and they had better start fearing God Almighty for their future! They should all be having dreams about hell! Losing their money will be the best thing that ever happened to them. Maybe they will repent after they are financially destroyed and publicly disgraced. Some folks have to hit rock bottom before they wake up.
Jeremiah is evidence that if fundamentalist Christians ever took over the country.

They would be more radical than ISIS and Boko Haram combined. ..... :eek-52:

We'd pray for God to bring judgment. We wouldn't take God's place and mete it out. Therein the difference. Find another religion. Islam is from hell itself.

We'd pray for God to bring judgment. We wouldn't take God's place and mete it out. Therein the difference. Find another religion. Islam is from hell itself.
Christianity has proven to be an abject failure.

Islam is the only hope for mankind. ...... :cool:

Russell Wilson is the only Christian I wouldn't want to try to talk him out of his beliefs. He's on a roll and if he thinks God is part of his success then who am I to rock his boat??? :lol: :lol:

Russell Wilson is the only Christian I wouldn't want to try to talk him out of his beliefs. He's on a roll and if he thinks God is part of his success then who am I to rock his boat??? :lol: :lol:

Just like Tim Tebow.

Just like Tim Tebow.

Just like Timmy Tee bow? Not. Russell, it is fair to say, is a far better QB than Tim. Go ahead and bet against the Seahawks. I wish you luck.

Tell you what! This Superbowl game? Is not in the hands of the NFL and they had better start fearing God Almighty for their future! They should all be having dreams about hell! Losing their money will be the best thing that ever happened to them. Maybe they will repent after they are financially destroyed and publicly disgraced. Some folks have to hit rock bottom before they wake up.
Jeremiah is evidence that if fundamentalist Christians ever took over the country.

They would be more radical than ISIS and Boko Haram combined. ..... :eek-52:

I should have said to bring justice - it is a righteous thing to ask God to let His will be done on earth as it is done in heaven but for the soul of that terrorist we should plead mercy that would lead to repentance. It is the kindness of the Lord that brings the lost to repentance and the followers of Islam are lost souls that are perishing. Many have been raised to believe they are serving the true God not realizing Allah is not God and Mohammad is not his prophet.

The followers of Christianity are committing the sin of polytheism and need to repent.

Islam is the only hope for mankind and Prophet Muhammad points the way to Allah's gift of salvation. ..... :cool:

Just like Tim Tebow.

Just like Timmy Tee bow? Not. Russell, it is fair to say, is a far better QB than Tim. Go ahead and bet against the Seahawks. I wish you luck.

Hugs your reading comprehension is diminishing. I said nothing of talent, you were talking about God being a part of his success. Hell, you are probably a better QB than Tim Tebow.

I don't care who wins the game, I have no team in the game, that I want to win. So bet against the Patriots, I wish you luck.

I don't think God cares about the NFL or football or who wins the SuperBowl.

Perhaps not but the prayers of a righteous man availeth much - the bible says.

As for telling Huggy to bet? I think Huggy would be blessed in giving to the orphan and the widow - visiting them in their time of need and keeping himself unspotted from the world - because God will bless those who have compassion on the orphan and the widow. I have seen the LORD do that. I have never seen ill gotten gain become a blessing to anyone. But rather a curse. I would never bet or advise anyone else to.

As for telling Huggy to bet? I think Huggy would be blessed in giving to the orphan and the widow - visiting them in their time of need and keeping himself unspotted from the world - because God will bless those who have compassion on the orphan and the widow. I have seen the LORD do that. I have never seen ill gotten gain become a blessing to anyone. But rather a curse. I would never bet or advise anyone else to.

I'm just here doing what I can for he orphans and the widows.

If you are a witness for Christ you should be wherever the lost are. Including a sports page if God leads you. Sure. Why not? A Christians first responsibility is to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and helping widows and orphans is a fruit of faith being alive and well.

If you are a witness for Christ you should be wherever the lost are. Including a sports page if God leads you. Sure. Why not? A Christians first responsibility is to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and helping widows and orphans is a fruit of faith being alive and well.

That's exactly where I am. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy a good football game.

God does not mind anyone watching a football game. I cannot imagine it. One more thing.......I would not deny you this game for all the tea in China! Enjoy it, Huggy! You are rooting for the right team!!!!!

God does not mind anyone watching a football game. I cannot imagine it. One more thing.......I would not deny you this game for all the tea in China! Enjoy it, Huggy! You are rooting for the right team!!!!!
How do you determine the right or wrong team?

Forum List

Back