NFAC black only militia leader speaks

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Fascinating! Hell I support him and his groups goals! ANYTHING that pushes white folks off the fence and onto the side where they protect themselves,their families and their people I am for! Armed black folks in a militia does that. This is cool

Fascinating! Hell I support him and his groups goals! ANYTHING that pushes white folks off the fence and onto the side where they protect themselves,their families and their people I am for! Armed black folks in a militia does that. This is cool
I support their 2nd amendment rights but not their or your racism,,,

This is the only way this ends. Either we separate or there will be a racial civil war. Which do YOU prefer?

This is the only way this ends. Either we separate or there will be a racial civil war. Which do YOU prefer?
they are free to go back to africa anytime they would like,,in fact I will contribute to the fund,,,

The guy is a dumb fuck and here's proof.

Give them Puerto Rico

The guy is a dumb fuck and here's proof.

I love the part where he walks in front of the rifle held by the bimbo.
They'll kill each other almost as fast as we'll kill them.

Forum List

Back