Black culture VS just being stupid PT 1

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I got a lecture by a rather nice looking person with a darker melanin level than mine, playing loud rap whilst I, the modest white consumer was just buying gas. She interfered with me using the intercom . BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! She managed to turn it single handedly turn into a racial issue. She called me a **** and a ***. really? She could have just been nice and turned down her radio. And the police put ME in handcuffs for disturbing the peace? You connect the dots.

I got a lecture by a rather nice looking person with a darker melanin level than mine, playing loud rap whilst I, the modest white consumer was just buying gas. She interfered with me using the intercom . BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! She managed to turn it single handedly turn into a racial issue. She called me a **** and a ***. really? She could have just been nice and turned down her radio. And the police put ME in handcuffs for disturbing the peace? You connect the dots.
That doesn't make any sense. Why were the police called to begin with?

You are right, it doesn't make sense. On many levels. The black girl that was actually disturbing the peace with the ginonormously annoyingly loud radio was OK, me complaining about it, THAT was the problem...I was disturbing the peace calling out some asshole with a loud radio...because, black culture? I know an asshole when I see one...Or is "black culture" a onesize fits all excuse for being an asshole? Seems like it.

What a shame... If you only knew they were going to put you in cuffs, you could have gave them a real reason too... By bitch slappin her into the second Tuesday of next week...

1595117913349.png

BLM and black activist claim STEM (science technology and mathematics) are racist. Oh, so is having a traditional family. Or a work ethic.. What the fuck has BLM or poor black culture accomplished? They are really good at tearing stuff down. Cure polio? Put a man on the moon? No. Aspire to accomplish SOMETHING fucking positive for once! Fuck the BLM.

Rule of thumb ... when police get called to a disturbance / assault call ... the one yelling the loudest when they arrive typically gets the cuffs.

Sometimes, if it's hard to tell, everyone gets cuffs.

Being arrested doesn't mean someone will get charged or even end up in court. It's a safety thing.

Why is an old white racist woman commenting on black culture? Why did she have to turn down her music when both of you were in a public place getting gas? Why couldn't you just buy your gas and drive off? Seems like you started a confrontation and now want whine and start a racist thread about blacks.

Last edited:
BLM and black activist claim STEM (science technology and mathematics) are racist. Oh, so is having a traditional family. Or a work ethic.. What the fuck has BLM or poor black culture accomplished? They are really good at tearing stuff down. Cure polio? Put a man on the moon? No. Aspire to accomplish SOMETHING fucking positive for once! Fuck the BLM.
Colonel Sanders made a fortune off of them

Yes it was that simple.
Rule of thumb ... when police get called to a disturbance / assault call ... the one yelling the loudest when they arrive typically gets the cuffs.

Being arrested doesn't mean someone will get charged or even end up in court. It's a safety thing.
I was arrested for disturbing the peace for merely complaining about a black asshole playing loud music (which is banned by the Geneva convention BTW) and local ordinances. I complain about some dipshit that interferes with my business, and apparently blacks can do just about anything. Rape, pedophilia, its black culture somehow.

Why is an old white racist woman commenting on black culture.

I can't say for sure, but I am glad it pisses you off...
I'm not really pissed off. I think it's pathetic that this old white bitch is whining about a confrontation with some blacks she started in a public place over some music.

Yes it was that simple.

I was arrested for disturbing the peace for merely complaining about a black asshole playing loud music (which is banned by the Geneva convention BTW) and local ordinances. I complain about some dipshit that interferes with my business, and apparently blacks can do just about anything. Rape, pedophilia, its black culture somehow.

I wasn't there. I didn't see it. But, just to put it in perspective, nearly every person put in cuffs says exactly the same thing.

As for the Geneva Convention, it really doesn't apply to outside of warfare.

Bullshit. Rape and pedophilia is white culture. Check the UCR. We don't see any black Larry Nassers.

Bullshit. Rape and pedophilia is white culture. Check the UCR. We don't see any black Larry Nassers.
[/QUOTE]

Rape, pedophilia, and an entire list of heinous crimes aren't part of anyone's culture, but they are part of the entire human condition.

Necrophilia is the one thing we all have in common, after a few years of marriage.

Why is an old white racist woman commenting on black culture.

I can't say for sure, but I am glad it pisses you off...
I'm not really pissed off. I think it's pathetic that this old white bitch is whining about a confrontation with some blacks she started in a public place over some music.
Nice. I am not burning down shit either in my outrage. Instead I point out 93% of all black people where murdered by other blacks. Lets get all huffy and puffy about that.

Find a lawyer who will sue them for it........and see if they drop it.........LOL

That would suck not at least knocking the hell out of them once for being arrested.......that would really suck.

Yes it was that simple.

I wasn't there. I didn't see it. But, just to put it in perspective, nearly every person put in cuffs says exactly the same thing.

As for the Geneva Convention, it really doesn't apply to outside of warfare.
Yes, even more so. If not, explain why not. Torture and genocide is OK as long as its outside the Geneva convention? Explain this.

Torture and genocide is OK as long as its outside the Geneva convention?

I'm not sure if you get this. But, there are different laws covering different situations and locations.

Torture and genocide as acts of war are covered by The Geneva Convention. When they happen in downtown Chicago, they're covered by Illinois Criminal Code.

Are you a combatant in a declared war?

You are right, it doesn't make sense. On many levels. The black girl that was actually disturbing the peace with the ginonormously annoyingly loud radio was OK, me complaining about it, THAT was the problem...I was disturbing the peace calling out some asshole with a loud radio...because, black culture? I know an asshole when I see one...Or is "black culture" a onesize fits all excuse for being an asshole? Seems like it.
Okay, this might be a stupid question BUT why did you call the police? Why didn't you just get your gas and leaves her and the noise behind?

Unfortunately, it's not a crime to be an asshole (for the most part) so you called the police on her when she was not in violation of the law.

Forum List

Back