'Grandmaster Jay,' leader of NFAC militia that demonstrated in Louisville, arrested on federal charge

What do you see in this photo:

5f1cae3051ad8-image-jpg.424951

I see American Citizens exercising their constitutional rights. I see NOTHING wrong with that picture BUT the guy in the back carrying a ridiculous 1994 "Assault Weapons" ban workaround. That shows you how fucking stupid that law was.

God bless the patriots exercising their rights.

There. Done.

Thumbhole stock and no bayonet lug. Why would someone do that to that poor AK?

Oh right. Bill Clinton.
Did you see girlfriend's trigger discipline? It's hard to miss with that huge talon on the tip of her finger.
:auiqs.jpg:

Looks like these citizens have been properly trained. I am glad they are exercising their rights. Good for them.

Yeah, I guess everyone should have the right to shoot their own dick off.

With liberty comes risk.

But, it's worth it.

At least they are not exercising their freedom of expression by wearing pussy hats or other vaginal attire.
:laugh:

KNPQP2NC4RAA5I6TIDQET3FLUQ.jpg

Vagina_lady.1485099571.jpg

Does posting that violate USMB's obscenity rules?
:laughing0301:
Being afraid to leave your house without a gun tucked in your bra is as pussified as it gets.
Trying to shame our manliness now?

I don't care how tough you think you are. Bringing your fists to a gun fight is a loser every fucking time.

Now, take your lame-ass attempts to shame and shove them up your dirty pussy.

August West must think he's Mr. Cool or somebody. Ask him if he's mentally and physically-prepared to deal with some doped-up mugger who's armed with a knife. I bet he thinks he'll talk to the mugger, tell him how he's a Democrat and he isn't "racist", and how me understands what the mugger is going through, and "Please Mr. Mugger, don't stab me because I'm a Democrat.."

"Here Mr. Mugger. Please take my wallet and credit cards and keys to my car and my wife, Mr. Mugger. I'm with you. You and me...we're the same..."

Fuckin' idiot.

Trump's longtime personal lawyer was arrested AND convicted....

And Trump came out OK -- if you ignore the whole unindicted co-conspirator thing....

I am sure this "scary black militia" will be ok
REmembering how the leaders of the Black Panthers in the 60s were killed in their beds...or "while escaping".

That was probably because they were blowing up police stations and murdering police officers.

Most people don't take kindly to being blown up or murdered, would you?

What do you see in this photo:

5f1cae3051ad8-image-jpg.424951

I see American Citizens exercising their constitutional rights. I see NOTHING wrong with that picture BUT the guy in the back carrying a ridiculous 1994 "Assault Weapons" ban workaround. That shows you how fucking stupid that law was.

God bless the patriots exercising their rights.

There. Done.

Thumbhole stock and no bayonet lug. Why would someone do that to that poor AK?

Oh right. Bill Clinton.
Did you see girlfriend's trigger discipline? It's hard to miss with that huge talon on the tip of her finger.

Looks like these citizens have been properly trained. I am glad they are exercising their rights. Good for them.

Yeah, I guess everyone should have the right to shoot their own dick off.

With liberty comes risk.

But, it's worth it.

At least they are not exercising their freedom of expression by wearing pussy hats or other vaginal attire.
:laugh:

KNPQP2NC4RAA5I6TIDQET3FLUQ.jpg

Vagina_lady.1485099571.jpg

Does posting that violate USMB's obscenity rules?
:laughing0301:
Being afraid to leave your house without a gun tucked in your bra is as pussified as it gets.
Trying to shame our manliness now?

I don't care how tough you think you are. Bringing your fists to a gun fight is a loser every fucking time.

Now, take your lame-ass attempts to shame and shove them up your dirty pussy.

August West must think he's Mr. Cool or somebody. Ask him if he's mentally and physically-prepared to deal with some doped-up mugger who's armed with a knife. I bet he thinks he'll talk to the mugger, tell him how he's a Democrat and he isn't "racist", and how me understands what the mugger is going through, and "Please Mr. Mugger, don't stab me because I'm a Democrat.."

"Here Mr. Mugger. Please take my wallet and credit cards and keys to my car and my wife, Mr. Mugger. I'm with you. You and me...we're the same..."

Fuckin' idiot.
I`m 67 years old and I don`t know of 1 person who has ever used their gun in self defense and I don`t know one person who was ever confronted by a mugger with a knife or any other weapon. I worked in a factory that employed 3,200 so I know a hell of a lot of gun owners. I`m sure some of them had the same NRA inspired fantasies that you do.

Forum List

Back