'Grandmaster Jay,' leader of NFAC militia that demonstrated in Louisville, arrested on federal charge

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Looks like one problem will take care of itself, since a federal felony conviction will effectively disarm the idiot.....

'Grandmaster Jay,' leader of NFAC militia that demonstrated in Louisville, arrested on federal charge | News | wdrb.com

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The leader of the "Not F***ing Around Coalition" (NFAC), a Black militia that demonstrated in Louisville during last summer's social unrest, was arrested Thursday on a federal charge.

John Johnson, 57, commonly referred to as "Grandmaster Jay," was charged with "assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers or employees," according to court documents.

Johnson is accused of pointing a rifle at Louisville Metro Police officers, as well as federal officers, on Sept. 4, the night before the 2020 Kentucky Derby, according to a probable cause affidavit. The alleged incident took place just after 8:30 p.m. as officers were conducting surveillance over demonstrators at Jefferson Square in downtown Louisville.

At that time, an LMPD radio transmission went out notifying officers that a group of "six to eight heavily armed individuals" were parked on Armory Place, near a parking garage, according to court documents. Two federal officers and three LMPD officers then went to the top of the nearby Jefferson County Grand Jury Building to watch the group.

5f1cae3051ad8.image.jpg

When they got there and leaned over the roof, three of them were blinded by a flashlight, the affidavit claims.

Investigators say that flashlight was on the end of a rifle that Johnson was pointing at them. All of the officers identified the suspect as Grandmaster Jay, according to court documents.

"All officers advised they were concerned Johnson might intentionally, or even accidentally, discharge a round at them," the probable cause affidavit states. "All officers recognized that the distance between themselves and Johnson was well within the effective range of the AR platform style rifle."

Two of the officers were wearing soft body armor, but were "aware that soft body armor would not stop a rifle round," the affidavit states.

Jessie Halladay, a spokeswoman for LMPD, met with Johnson and another member of the group about 30 seconds after the incident and later identified Johnson from surveillance video, according to the documents.

Johnson was booked into the Oldham County Detention Center just before 1 p.m. Thursday, officials said. If Johnson is convicted of his charges, he faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison, according to a news release from United States Attorney Russell Coleman's office.

Last edited:
Who didn't know that was eventually coming. Isn't that about the same time one of them shot another one of them?

Trump's longtime personal lawyer was arrested AND convicted....

And Trump came out OK -- if you ignore the whole unindicted co-conspirator thing....

I am sure this "scary black militia" will be ok

And Trump came out OK -- if you ignore the whole unindicted co-conspirator thing....

I wish your "scary black militia" would go clean up and patrol the neighborhoods where innocent "black" children are being shot on a regular basis.

They certainly arent scary. Those "ex military" folks shoot each other and walk around trying to be intimidating with jammed up 22s lol

What do you see in this photo:

5f1cae3051ad8-image-jpg.424951

I see American Citizens exercising their constitutional rights. I see NOTHING wrong with that picture BUT the guy in the back carrying a ridiculous 1994 "Assault Weapons" ban workaround. That shows you how fucking stupid that law was.

God bless the patriots exercising their rights.

Oh, and check out girlfriend's trigger discipline.
:beer:

I see American Citizens exercising their constitutional rights. I see NOTHING wrong with that picture BUT the guy in the back carrying a ridiculous 1994 "Assault Weapons" ban workaround. That shows you how fucking stupid that law was.

There. Done.

Thumbhole stock and no bayonet lug. Why would someone do that to that poor AK?

Oh right. Bill Clinton.

And what's going on with the freak on the left, with those long-ass yellow fingernails? How is she or he supposed to operate that AR with those things on the end of her fingers?

There. Done.

Oh right. Bill Clinton.
Did you see girlfriend's trigger discipline? It's hard to miss with that huge talon on the tip of her finger.
:auiqs.jpg:

Looks like these citizens have been properly trained. I am glad they are exercising their rights. Good for them.

There. Done.

Oh right. Bill Clinton.
Did you see girlfriend's trigger discipline? It's hard to miss with that huge talon on the tip of her finger.

Looks like these citizens have been properly trained. I am glad they are exercising their rights. Good for them.

Yeah, I guess everyone should have the right to shoot their own dick off.

There. Done.

Oh right. Bill Clinton.

With liberty comes risk.

But, it's worth it.

At least they are not exercising their freedom of expression by wearing pussy hats or other vaginal attire.
:laugh:

KNPQP2NC4RAA5I6TIDQET3FLUQ.jpg

Vagina_lady.1485099571.jpg

Does posting that violate USMB's obscenity rules?
:laughing0301:

There. Done.

Oh right. Bill Clinton.

With liberty comes risk.

But, it's worth it.

At least they are not exercising their freedom of expression by wearing pussy hats or other vaginal attire.

Damn dude. Up until you posted that picture, I believed that all pussies were beautiful. Thanks for turning me gay, you bastid.

There. Done.

Oh right. Bill Clinton.

With liberty comes risk.

But, it's worth it.

Being afraid to leave your house without a gun tucked in your bra is as pussified as it gets.

There. Done.

Oh right. Bill Clinton.

With liberty comes risk.

But, it's worth it.

Being afraid to leave your house without a gun tucked in your bra is as pussified as it gets.

Real men aren't afraid of firearms. I carry every day, and they're nothing more than a tool. It also has nothing to do with being "afraid", it's called being "prepared."

There. Done.

Oh right. Bill Clinton.

With liberty comes risk.

But, it's worth it.

Trying to shame our manliness now?

I don't care how tough you think you are. Bringing your fists to a gun fight is a loser every fucking time.

Now, take your lame-ass attempts to shame and shove them up your dirty pussy.

Forum List

Back