A compromise on the Washington Redskins

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Compromises are often described as an agreement where no one is happy.

The best option in this case is to change the name to say "Warriors" but keep the logo. The logo isn't Chief Wahoo or anything like that, it is actually quite dignified, and would work with naming the franchise the warriors.

Discuss.

The best option in this case is to change the name to say "Warriors" but keep the logo. The logo isn't Chief Wahoo or anything like that, it is actually quite dignified, and would work with naming the franchise the warriors.

Discuss.
But that would detract from the agenda, which is to harass political opponents...left cares nothing about this because redskin ownership is on the other side of the political aisle, capitulating to them is now just going to draw more harassment, watch and see.

Discuss.

This entire "Washington Redskins" story is just bullshit anyhow you know.

The "activists" who say they want the owners to change the name are not pleased that he wants to do it voluntarily. They wanted to FORCE him to kneel to the cause of social justice. Since he's doing it of his own free will, that defeats their purpose entirely which was to humiliate Mr. Snyder and make him grovel. The SJW's will never be happy, especially under circumstances like this. Further, they don't like the idea that he seems to be doing it because of the money. Snyder isn't just not disgraced by this, he didn't even bow to the cause of social justice.

Better yet, just flip the whole thing, and watch media have a seizure.

PALE.png

A name change will only be done by the owner if he chooses to do so. No one can make him do it.

Discuss.
Now “ Washington “ is offensive so they won’t have both a first or last name
New name will be ............... or that nameless team in the NE

Discuss.

I never understood why "redskins" is considered "offensive". If they want to name the team the "Fighting Poles", I wouldn't be upset.

Of course, "Washington" can be abandoned for Landover, or even Prince George's or Maryland, although I'm not sure if Prince George or the Mary that Maryland was named even did anything offensive.

The team isn't based in DC, but in Maryland.

Discuss.

I never understood why "redskins" is considered "offensive". If they want to name the team the "Fighting Poles", I wouldn't be upset.

Of course, "Washington" can be abandoned for Landover, or even Prince George's or Maryland, although I'm not sure if Prince George or the Mary that Maryland was named even did anything offensive.

The team isn't based in DC, but in Maryland.

What about this one

th

Fans should have something to say about such nonsense and one interesting way would be to do without purchasing NFL merchandise, which brings in millions of dollars annually and is split with the players. Don’t like players going ape shit over the phony BLM bullshit, let ‘em know by hitting them in their wallets.

Forum List

Back