Next moderators are a former Biden intern and an avowed Trump hater from NBC.

Just as a dose of reality, Scully was an intern in Biden’s office in 1978 for a month as part of a college course.

As long as the newly invented invisible earpiece is kept secret Trump doesn't have a chance.

Why did the GOP agree to these three anti-Trumper hacks? Are you kidding me? Chris Wallace registered Democrat and well known Trump basher, Steve Skully a former Biden aide, and Kristin Welker a Trump hater from NBC news. WTH :confused-84:

Happens all the time now. It's because they're forced into it, as PROGS control the medias. Think of it as a handicap, because PROGS really need it. In theory & practice PROGS level playing fields until they receive a desirable advantage. Especially now, considering competent, resume' & experience Vs dementia & parroting.

Just wait until the final debate, Trump's going to close the deal, and if it means attacking the "moderators" that's what he'll do.

I knew the Trump campaign would insist that one of the debates would be hosted by C-SPAN but was hoping they could get Brian Lamb to moderate the debate. I think Steve Skully is capable but either Greta or Peter would have been better choices IMO.

Why did the GOP agree to these three anti-Trumper hacks? Are you kidding me? Chris Wallace registered Democrat and well known Trump basher, Steve Skully a former Biden aide, and Kristin Welker a Trump hater from NBC news. WTH :confused-84:
Stacking to deck to try and get Trump to stop the debates.

if Democrats were confident in Biden the media wouldn't be so obvious with their bias.

Maybe the GOP secretly wants trump out since he really doesn't represent the GOP.

That is not good news. If that is the case there should be 2 moderators. One pro Biden and one pro Trump taking turns with questions NOT divulged before hand...
With Biden reciting his scripted and canned answers, it was obvious that Biden was given a heads up some how...

How many excuses have we seen today from you trumpsters? Tomorrow will bring more conspiracy. Doesn't Q have it's own site?

They always do....it is always the republican vs. 3 democrats, or, like last night, two democrats.....

They should have insisted Brett Baeir of Fox news do the debate.....he is the only real news man left....

I expect them to help drag Biden over the finish line but if they do it worse than Wallace did they will expose themselves as being in the tank for Biden..

Our media is in the tank with the deep state... Our nation is lost if we can not regain an unbiased media.

They don't care if they are exposed.........no one will know who they are if they aren't political junkies.........most Americans just think they are neutral.

If they sat there with China puppet joe biden for President buttons on, the other democrat party members of the press would cover for them and say it doesn't matter and they can be unbiased....

Forum List

Back