Next moderators are a former Biden intern and an avowed Trump hater from NBC.

So what partisan moderator will Trump be debating along with Biden next time and when will it be?

Dude from C-Span. Won't be no shenanigans going on from last night.
Just as long as the mic's have cutoff buttons...your time is up..mic shuts off. Great idea whose time has come!

I don't think the Dems will agree to a 2nd debate. It will be interesting to see if the Debate Commission decides to have cutoff switches on both candidate's mikes, and whether Trump will agree to that. Personally, I think he would do better that way.

Chris Wallace WILL go down as the worst moderator of a Presidential debate in history!

With his experience and prior adulation, is someone actually going to say that he didn't see last night's 5th grade schoolyard fight coming??

You are absolutely right!

Shame on Wallace. :mad-61:

1601510468811.png

If the second debate doesn't come off, so be it. Some people can't see we have a great leader now and Biden is a totally defective candidate. Those people aren't going to change. If so many people can't see that the successful future of this country depends on defeating Marxists, then maybe our time is up. I sure as hell hope not.

Chris Wallace WILL go down as the worst moderator of a Presidential debate in history!

With his experience and prior adulation, is someone actually going to say that he didn't see last night's 5th grade schoolyard fight coming??
Are you fn kidding me ?? A pos mad man spouting bullshit and you wanted the mod to stop him ?? The president is an asshole plain and simple

Wallace can't hide anymore. He came out of the closet last night as a Democrat to the bone. He let Biden off without pressing him to answer questions but he stayed on Trump like an attack dog, as if WALLACE was in the debate. That was disgraceful.

Are you fn kidding me ?? A pos mad man spouting bullshit and you wanted the mod to stop him ?? The president is an asshole plain and simple
That's nice. Go play, kid.

As long as the newly invented invisible earpiece is kept secret Trump doesn't have a chance.

They make hearing aids that you cant see ya knucklehead.
Most next generation hearing aids use Bluetooth technology and do not require wires.. You can even use them to listen to music for long periods of time. they are easily converted to listening devices with software you can get on the web. Its not hard to have wireless devices in your ears and an IP specific feed on your I-Phone...

As long as the newly invented invisible earpiece is kept secret Trump doesn't have a chance.

Most next generation hearing aids use Bluetooth technology and do not require wires.. You can even use them to listen to music for long periods of time. they are easily converted to listening devices with software you can get on the web. Its not hard to have wireless devices in your ears and an IP specific feed on your I-Phone...
Perhaps, but the Biden team apparently decided to use 1950's 007 technology and disguised a pen and rosary beads and ran a wire through a shirt crease up his arm, across his shoulders, and up his body.

That is not good news. If that is the case there should be 2 moderators. One pro Biden and one pro Trump taking turns with questions NOT divulged before hand...
With Biden reciting his scripted and canned answers, it was obvious that Biden was given a heads up some how...

How many excuses have we seen today from you trumpsters? Tomorrow will bring more conspiracy. Doesn't Q have it's own site?
The only people crying about stopping the debates has Democrats and their sycophant media lapdogs.

Perhaps, but the Biden team apparently decided to use 1950's 007 technology and disguised a pen and rosary beads and ran a wire through a shirt crease up his arm, across his shoulders, and up his body.
And two pairs of Depends. They didn't get their potty break.

We will continue the education on the snake meat thread, because the media is to blame for stigmatizing hydroxychloroquine. As we will show, the very trial that supports the anti-hydroxychloroquine argument was rigged.information about hhydroxychloroquinewas r

Forum List

Back