Next Aircraft Carrier Named: USS Doris Miller

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Unlike Obama’s military that names ships after people just because they were homosexuals, Trumps military names ships after heroes.

upload_2020-1-18_14-18-43.jpeg

Navy to name carrier honoring Pearl Harbor hero Miller

Did someone mention Former President OBAMA?? View attachment 301130

President who? I know there was a guy before Trump the Great was elected....he had a funny sounding name....but he was inconsequential as a President, in fact, Trump had to fix everything that guy did.....so it is hard to remember exactly who that guy was.......just remember he had a funny sounding name, or something.......

Likely history won't remember him either...

President who? I know there was a guy before Trump the Great was elected....he had a funny sounding name....but he was inconsequential as a President, in fact, Trump had to fix everything that guy did.....so it is hard to remember exactly who that guy was.......just remember he had a funny sounding name, or something.......

You remember him

He‘s the angry black guy who refused to salute the American flag

If things keep going the way they are.....Obama's museum is going to have nothing but an empty chair.

Here’s a hint. President Mom jeans.

The name Doris wasn't uncommon for a man back in the old days especially in the South. I knew two guys name Doris and they were both nicknamed "doc". They ought to use up the Medal of Honor names before they get to the Navy Cross recipients though. How about Medal of Honor recipient Joe Foss who took charge of the "Cactus Air Force" and operated it literally on a wing and a prayer on Guadalcanal?

Unlike Obama’s military that names ships after people just because they were homosexuals, Trumps military names ships after heroes.

View attachment 301114

Navy to name carrier honoring Pearl Harbor hero Miller
Its a good choice because Miller earned the respect he is receiving

and much better than giving obama the nobel peace prize just for being black
Or naming a ship after Harvey Milk just because he got his ass stretched.

The name Doris wasn't uncommon for a man back in the old days especially in the South. I knew two guys name Doris and they were both nicknamed "doc". They ought to use up the Medal of Honor names before they get to the Navy Cross recipients though. How about Medal of Honor recipient Joe Foss who took charge of the "Cactus Air Force" and operated it literally on a wing and a prayer on Guadalcanal?

My uncle's nickname was "Bonnie", even though his name was Orville. Ironically, my aunt, his wife was Shirley.

My uncle's nickname was "Bonnie", even though his name was Orville. Ironically, my aunt, his wife was Shirley.
Admiral Stark of Pearl Harbor fame was nicknamed "Betty".

Forum List

Back