Newt Gingrich should be Trump's right hand man!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Newt has a plethora of knowledge on working with Congress and his knowledge of history is astounding. He would be one of Trump's greatest assets.

I think we'll see a lot of old hacks resurrected to bring the “change”.

What happened to "drain the swamp"? You gonna have that DC toad be your go to guy ?

Gingrich is a progressive neocon. We already have enough of those vermin in the halls of congress.

What happened to "drain the swamp"? You gonna have that DC toad be your go to guy ?
It takes time. First, we got to empower the Klan. Then we got to fire all the wimmins from they jobs. After that we got to round up all them browns and blacks and ship them off somethefuckwhereorother. The cripples too. Once that is done, we gonna loan all the white people millions of dollars they never have to pay back. Then we gonna bomb all the non white countries and enslave them. Gingrich said so.

But then of course reality (something libtards cannot exist in) says that no one has been appointed to anything yet! LOL!

I have a lot of respect for Gingrich. Very smart guy. Liberals will hate it, but Trump's cabinet will be awesome. Carson and Gingrich make for a great start.

Oh wait, I'm conservative, so I cannot stand Ben Carson. Have you seen his skin tone?

I have a lot of respect for Gingrich. Very smart guy. Liberals will hate it, but Trump's cabinet will be awesome. Carson and Gingrich make for a great start.

Oh wait, I'm conservative, so I cannot stand Ben Carson. Have you seen his skin tone?
He aint like black or something is he?

IKR!

Two days after the election is over, and the republican pom-pom crew wants to go straight back to the schmucks who got their party into this mess!

WTF, over?!?

I don't know man, he sure looks black. I suppose it could be shoe polish, which is a racist gesture, so yeah, I like him a lot.

I don't know man, he sure looks black. I suppose it could be shoe polish, which is a racist gesture, so yeah, I like him a lot.
He's got a tan, man!

New Topics

Forum List

Back