Newt Gingrich ERUPTS: no president has been treated so unfairly by the media since Abe Lincoln!

I wasn't aware that Lincoln conspired with an adversarial/enemy government to subvert a POTUS election

poor, mistreated Giant Orange Anus; wha wha wha .......... Mommy ....... they R being MEAN 2 me ........... whaaaaaaaaa ......

maybe wittle Donny will take his ball & go home (fingers crossed) :777:

As far as Gingrich erupting; the only thing I would like to see Gingrich erupt in is FLAMES :19:

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that Lincoln conspired with an adversarial/enemy government to subvert a POTUS election

poor, mistreated Giant Orange Anus; wha wha wha .......... Mommy ....... they R being MEAN 2 me ........... whaaaaaaaaa ......

As far as Gingrich erupting; the only thing I would like to see Gingrich erupt in is FLAMES :19:

It's hillary that colluded with the Russians and cheated in the election dumb ass......

It's hillary that colluded with the Russians and cheated in the election dumb ass......

Congratulations on
(1) derailing the thread that is about Trump with your HRC whataboutism
(2) verbally attacking another forum member, for NO reason

Congratulations on
(1) derailing the thread that is about Trump with your HRC whataboutism
(2) verbally attacking another forum member, for NO reason

Thank you...…..

Forum List

Back