Newsweek Sources Claim FBI Raid Was Cover for DOJ to Retrieve Russiagate Evidence Held by Donald Trump

Still waiting for someone to tell me why Trump was so much of a coward that he didn't release this info yet

um maybe you’ve been living under a rock but the stalinist in the xiden admin have taken the stuff
Trump had the info before he left office, remember?

So are you saying not only is Trump so much of a pussy that he was too afraid to release all of this evidence when he was president

But he is so much of a pussy that he let Biden come take it from him like a little bitch??

And this is the guy you worship and call strong?

Trump had the info before he left office, remember?

So are you saying not only is Trump so much of a pussy that he was too afraid to release all of this evidence when he was president

But he is so much of a pussy that he let Biden come take it from him like a little bitch??

And this is the guy you worship and call strong?
well xiden came down with armed storm troopers…trump wasn’t going to risk being murdered like Ms Taylor

There is an on going investigation, I think the same rules should be followed for this one as any other.

How does one enforce a subpoena other than declare someone in contempt of court and jail them. If you all lost your minds over Trump's home being searched I it scary to think what would have happened if they had done that
It's the next step in the process, GG. The question is...why was that step skipped? Garland has declared that they had no choice. Why? To use an analogy...it would be like a police officer going from telling someone to stop...skipping over using a Taser...shooting them dead and then stating that you had no choice but to use lethal force! The question would be...why didn't you use your Taser? So the question for the DOJ is why did you escalate to conducting a raid before you went to court to ask a judge to force compliance with the subpoena?

Forum List

Back