Newsweek: Capitol Police Lt. on J6 Says it Was Set-Up-"You guys were all set up 100%"

His leadership restricted the number of deaths tremendously.

If Trump has been re-elected, the estimate with his delay and naysayance that it could have been five to ten times the number of American dead.

more like 97, which is too low. But it would have been a lot worse had everyone caught it at once, the hospitals would have been overwealmed
No one I knew that had it went to the hospital. I even rode around in a car with a buddy that tested positive for it and I didn't get it. There was no need to shut the country down.

Now, the guy we needed to testify was Trump... you know, the guy who instigated the whole thing. The guy who could have prevented this whole thing if he had just said, "Hey, I lost the election, better luck next time."
What about the voter fraud?

a global pandemic happened in 2020. Trump took unemployment from 14.7 percent in April to 6.9 in October of the same year. Get your facts straight.
And Biden took it from 6.9 down to 3.5

Go Joe

No one I knew that had it went to the hospital. I even rode around in a car with a buddy that tested positive for it and I didn't get it. There was no need to shut the country down.
I knew many who went to the cemetery… and many others who got REALLY sick

And Biden took it from 6.9 down to 3.5

Go Joe
Took Biden almost 4 years to move 4 points while it only took Trump 6 months to move almost 8 points?

What exactly did Biden do and why did it take him so long?

Forum List

Back