Newsom Wants to Teardown Hydro Dams in Water and Electricity Deprived California

Dufus thinks utilities voluntarily tear down dams to spend their profits.
Laughing....so much for your 'billions', and an 'order' from California.

You're so eager to be right that you'll just make shit up when your claims don't work. Its why you're so easy to beat.

Makes perfect sense.
For someone who hates Western Civilization.

Democrats are full speed ahead in their efforts to destroy America.

So, we're talking about 100+ year-old dams that no longer produce electric power, and that are damming-up waters that are at-risk of large-scale algae blooms, and where the community would benefit more from re-establishing free-flowing river water again? What's the down side? I think the CA Gov is a joke but this seems more like a non-controversy to me at first glance.

So, we're talking about 100+ year-old dams that no longer produce electric power, and that are damming-up waters that are at-risk of large-scale algae blooms, and where the community would benefit more from re-establishing free-flowing river water again? What's the down side? I think the CA Gov is a joke but this seems more like a non-controversy to me at first glance.
Klamath River dams can produce enough electricity to power about 70,000 homes.

Why do you Leftards hate Western civilization?

KKKalifornia morons deserve what they vote for, Dumbass.

So fewer antiquated dams built more than a century ago that are no longer producing electricity. A return to commercial salmon fishing as the populations are restored? Cleaner water with a lower risk of algae blooms?

But tell us more about these detailed death fantasies y'all seem to harbor for your fellow Americans in California

So fewer antiquated dams built more than a century ago that are no longer producing electricity.

But tell us more about these detailed death fantasies y'all seem to harbor for your fellow Americans in California
Hundreds of thousands of homes losing electricity in a State with constant blackouts.

Leftardism 101.

Hundreds of thousands of homes losing electricity in a State with constant blackouts.

Leftardism 101.

Says who? Who will no longer have electricity when these dams come down? Hundreds of thousands, according to who?

You're just making shit up again. Just like you did with the imaginary 'order' from California for PG&E to take down their dams. Just like you did with your imaginary 'billions' it will cost these companies to take them down.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it. All to justify these bizarre and surprisingly detailed death fantasies. you harbor for your fellow Americans.

This why you're just so easy to beat.

He's doing a great jpb of reducing demand; he's driving a lot of those uppity proles out, and turning the state into a rich people's resort, especially for Red Chinese Cadre and their kids. They buy expensive mansions for hostels and bring their pregnant relatives over to have their kids in the U.S.

Sure, oh wait no they also shut down salmon fishing. :auiqs.jpg:

They shut down salmon fishing because the populations were so low. With a restoration of habitat, the goal is to restore these fisheries with the rebounding salmon populations.

Which, of course, conservatives oppose.

Leftardism 101.
There's more...now the seals can swim further upstream and decimate the salmon runs. :auiqs.jpg: Meanwhile filthy pig Dems repeatedly spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw nasty Dem piss and shit into rivers and oceans from their broke ass sewer systems...CRICKETS!

There's more...now the seals can swim further upstream and decimate the salmon runs. :auiqs.jpg: Meanwhile filthy pig Dems repeatedly spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw nasty Dem piss and shit into rivers and oceans from their broke ass sewer systems...CRICKETS!

If seals would destroy the salmon populations AFTER the dams come down, they would have destroyed them BEFORE the dams went up.

Yet, it never happened.

But don't let me interrupt your latest MAGA circle jerk, where y'all get each other off on whatever inane nonsense you can make up. Backed, of course, by jackshit.

If seals would destroy the salmon populations AFTER the dams come down, they would have destroyed them BEFORE the dams went up.

Yet, it never happened.

But don't let me interrupt your latest MAGA circle jerk, where y'all get each other off on whatever inane nonsense you can make up. Backed, of course, by jackshit.
Someone as uninformed as you really should avoid talking about our local issues. I'll assist you by ignore banning you, oh no now you can troll. :fu:

Someone as uninformed as you really should avoid talking about our local issues. I'll assist you by ignore banning you, oh no now you can troll. :fu:
Laughing.....logic isn't your strong suit, is it?

If the seals can just swim up the river to destroy the salmon breeding grounds after the dams come down, why didn't they before these dams were put up?

Its such a simple question....and yet it sent you fleeing with your tail tucked between quivering haunches.

And please realize, Blue...that the bar is set so low for you. No one expects you to know shit.

Klamath River dams can produce enough electricity to power about 70,000 homes.
Are these dams economically viable any longer? Haven't the owners themselves given up on them?
Why do you Leftards hate Western civilization?

(1) I am no LefTard

(2) I love Western civilization

But none of that Happy Hor$e$hit has anything whatsoever to do with whether those dams are still viable.

Are these dams economically viable any longer? Haven't the owners themselves given up on them?

(1) I am no LefTard

But none of that Happy Hor$e$hit has anything whatsoever to do with whether those dams are still viable.

PacifiCorp is mostly fueled by fossil fuels, with coal and natural gas making up over 60% of their total power generation. Hydro represented barely 4%.

And yet hundreds of thousands of homes are going to be cast into darkness with no electricity, with Californians dying of thirst in droves because the dams are coming down?

Its chicken little nonsense. PacificCorp is connected to the broader electrical networks, as it pretty much everyone but Texas. They can buy power, or generate more using their other facilities. I don't understand all the panty shitting over this.

Better yet, with open salmon runs, the populations can make a rebound and California can reopen commercial salmon fishing again. There's economic reasons to tear these dams down in both the economics of these century old dams AND in the habitat restoration

You are talking about the same west coast Dem geniuses who banned paper bags to save a tree and forced us to plastic bags. After Dems created a 40 year plastic bag environmental catastrophe...recently Dems banned plastic bags and went back to paper bags. These Dems out here are morons!

(1) I am no LefTard

You Leftards spinning for less electricity production in a blackout friendly Leftard state.

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back